Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

it is hiding in the clouds....

Ghost It Notes

Nice cloud image but what is it that I a supposed to see..other than clouds?

If you section the image into quadrants then slightly right of center and closer to the top right there appears to be something man made? Or possibly ET made? Or maybe just a plain old image artifact that means nothing...

it is strange the way the cloud is circular I admit

But it leaves me one question

Why would a UFO or anything else that was round try to hide in a cloud that was also round ?

I would think that if they wanted to hide a round object they would choose a cloud that would look nothing like the shape they are trying to hide, would not be a very good camouflage in my opinion

it is hiding in the clouds....

Well if its hiding in the clouds that's why we can't see it...

• Like 3

Obviously the Death Star...

That's no cloud.... its a space station!

sorry cant see anything

I see the face of a samurai ....

That's because you're obsessed with Japanese men. :yes:

I really like the picture. If it was shopped it was done well. Don't let anyone take away from your imagination or what you love just because they don't believe and wish to rob these things from you.

that looks altered to me sorry

i had a feature on one of my photo editing programs that would allow you to 'bubble' part of the picture much like that. if you look closely you will see that the clouds are 'smeared' somewhat within the circle. they do not have the same texture

intresting ,, got more pictures?

not of that thing. i didn't see it when i was led to take some random shots. it looks like a craft that uses clouds to cloak itself to me. from my experience around my area, that is what my claim is. I'm not asking for any debunking or any super duper csi crack to decipher this mystery for me. i just want to share it. The things I've been seeing are too interesting for me to keep to myself . If you are one of the reasonable regulars, that won't offend you. if you're offended, you needn't respond.

UFO's using clouds for cover has cross my mind before; you know those days when you look up there is nothing in the sky as far as the eye can see except a single cloud traversing across it, The thought occurred to me that is a perfect cover for a UFO but it sticks out like a sore thumb, so if they are, how stupid they must be.

that looks altered to me sorry

i had a feature on one of my photo editing programs that would allow you to 'bubble' part of the picture much like that. if you look closely you will see that the clouds are 'smeared' somewhat within the circle. they do not have the same texture

I have used many different photo editing suites that have the same bubble effect thing You are talking about, but fail to see that effect in this picture TBH