Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[ Poll ] Most Useful Section Of The Site

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,080 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 04 April 2002 - 08:53 PM

Which section of the web site do you find most useful ?

I've excluded the Forum from the choices, because it is regarded by some to be a web site in itself, and some forum users never visit the main site.

::)

#2    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 04 April 2002 - 09:04 PM

Gareth,

I chose A-Z but would have like to have had more choices :) I like alot of the stuff you have off the main page.
News... well that`s  always cool... lately youve been updating it well... so it`s intresting for sure.

I like it all....

Are you asking so as to make changes and remove unnecessary space?

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#3    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 04 April 2002 - 09:07 PM

When I first started coming to this site I was always looking through the A to Z index gathering information on the paranormal, and many of the things there I've never heard of before. Although I don't check it out as often anymore, I still do occasionally and that is a big reason I started coming here in the first place.

So the A to Z index has my vote.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#4    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,080 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 04 April 2002 - 09:19 PM

Mystify,

The reason I'm asking, is to find out which section could be updated to be of most use to visitors coming to the site. :)

Incidently the A To Z index is going to be one of the most heavily updated sections in the new site. I have plans for at least double the number of pages that are currently in there, and probably even more than that.

There should be very few unexplained topics that you can't find in the A To Z this time around.  :s02

:su

#5    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 05 April 2002 - 12:00 AM

I agree. I think the A-Z index is the most useful section.  :s03

The photo archive is good for a once over, and I'm sure the news section, as we get more used to having it, will also grow in usefulness.  :sh

Tommy
:s02

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#6    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 05 July 2002 - 11:55 PM

I chose the A to Z, I came here because of one post, the Norwegian Lake monsters thread. I posted there my first post. Over a year ago!!

Odin S. :s9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users