Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This Will Make You Cry

Accident

this is the most sutable place i could find, mods if u think this is in wrong place please move..

Jenny was so happy about the house they had found. For once in her life 'twas on the right side of town. She unpacked her things with such great ease. As she watched her new curtains blow in the breeze. How wonderful it was to have her own room. School would be starting; she'd have friends over soon. There'd be sleep-overs, and parties; she was so happy It's just the way she wanted her life to be. On the first day of school, everything went great. She made new friends and even got a date! She thought, "I want to be popular and I'm going to be, Because I just got a date with the star of the team!" To be known in this school you had to have clout, And dating this guy would sure help her out. There was only one problem stopping her fate. Her parents had said she was too young to date. "Well I just won't tell them the entire truth. They won't know the difference; what's there to lose?" Jenny asked to stay with her friends that night. Her parents frowned but said, "All right." Excited, she got ready for the big event But as she rushed around like she had no sense, She began to feel guilty about all the lies, But what's a pizza, a party, and a moonlight ride? Well the pizza was good, and the party was great, But the moonlight ride would have to wait. For Dan was half drunk by this time. But he kissed her and said that he was just fine. Then the room filled with smoked and Dan took a puff. Jenny couldn't believe he was smoking that stuff. Now Dan was ready to ride to the point But only after he'd smoked another joint. They jumped in the car for the moonlight ride, Not thinking that he was too drunk to drive. They finally made it to the point at last, And Dan started trying to make a pass. A pass is not what Jenny wanted at all (and by a pass, I don't mean playing football.) "Perhaps my parents were right....maybe I am too young. Boy, how could I ever, ever be so dumb." With all of her might, she pushed Dan away: "Please take me home, I don't want to stay." Dan cranked up the engine and floored the gas. In a matter of seconds they were going too fast. As Dan drove on in a fit of wild anger, Jenny knew that her life was in danger. She begged and pleaded for him to slow down, But he just got faster as they neared the town. "Just let me get home! I'll confess that I lied. I really went out for a moonlight ride." Then all of a sudden, she saw a big flash. "Oh God, Please help us! We're going to crash!" She doesn't remember the force of impact. Just that everything all of a sudden went black. She felt someone remove her from the twisted rubble, And heard, "call an ambulance! These kids are in trouble! Voices she heard...a few words at best. But she knew there were two cars involved in the wreck. Then wondered to herself if Dan was all right, And if the people in the other car was alive. She awoke in the hospital to faces so sad. "You've been in a wreck and it looks pretty bad." These voices echoed inside her head, As they gently told her that Dan was dead. They said "Jenny, we've done all we can do. But it looks as if we'll lose you too." "But the people in the other car!?" Jenny cried. "We're sorry, Jenny, they also died." Jenny prayed, "God, forgive me for what I've done I only wanted to have just one night of fun." "Tell those people's family, I've made their lives dim, And wish I could return their families to them." "Tell Mom and Dad I'm sorry I lied, And that it's my fault so many have died. Oh, nurse, won't you please tell them that for me?" The nurse just stood there-she never agreed. But took Jenny's hand with tears in her eyes. And a few moments later Jenny died. A man asked the nurse, "Why didn't you do your best To bid that girl her one last request?" She looked at the man with eyes so sad. "Because the people in the other car were her mom and dad." This story is sad and unpleasant but true, So young people take heed, it could have been you.

i found in a website, it is sad :cry: ...wel to me it was

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Accident

• KyrusRose

• Creepy_Steve

• Drego

A nice script for some sobbing drama :)

Cool coincidence by the way. Perfect for us naughty mizanthropes ;)

Pass the tissues, please!!! :cry:

That is very, very sad. I couldn't begin to imagine. But everyone thinks, "It'll never happen to me." Well, for every time you say or think that...your time will come. Be it your fault or someone else's, if drinking & driving continues. :hmm:

I find it odd that we are still harping on people NOT TO drink & drive. I've been saying it since Christmas Eve of 1975!!! :angry2: This is when my Grandma was darned near killed by a drunk driver. She nearly lost both legs & her left arm, she was put back together with pins, rods & screws. Him? A slight concussion was all he had!!!! :blink:

40nrockinon :devil:

I've read that before on another site ... ironic really, as the site's name starts with "funny". :huh:

Yeah, that's sad.

thats on funnyjunk.com

MR. Ed , her parents were not in HER car, they weere in TWO different cars

the girl and her boyfriend were in Car A, and her parents were in car B

Car A , and Car B crashed

So that was true? Damn thats unlucky.

"Don't drink and drive kids"

U mean dont smoke 2 joints while drunk then drive

that was so sad :cry: it was obvious that the other people were her parents though

I heard that somewhere else....i was just STUNNED. WoW.

don't drink and drive, peeps.

Pretty sucky for them...

So this is true right, so how come the spoke in rhymes?

I know if I was in that situation I wouldn't be Rhyming. (more screaming an crying)

I dont know why it makes me rewmber of a Chick Track. Almost the same "moral mensage".

Pretty sucky for them...

So this is true right, so how come the spoke in rhymes?

I know if I was in that situation I wouldn't be Rhyming. (more screaming an crying)

^ Lmao, you dumb-****! :w00t::)

Edited by Tornado

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I found it funny, coz of the irony in it

that is THE WORST anti-pot anti-drinking message ever. who comes up with this crap? i'm so sure, poor little jenny, boo-hoo. if only she had been the good christian mommy and daddy raised her to be, no drinking, no drugs, no sex, no boys, no shorts, no lipstick, no makeup, no swearing, no "dirty" thoughts, no holding hands, no staying up late, no talking on the phone after 8, do all your homework, dont sass me, say your prayers, you have a period becuase your a sinner, repent, repent! if only she would have listened, then, only then, would she not have coincidently been in the car wreck that killed her, some date-rape fool, and her loving and perfect mom and dad all at the same time. sheesh. again: poor jenny, boo-hoo. nice stroy. bad rhymes. they need a little help from busta-rhymes or j5 or sumthin.

Edited by sourpatchkid

I remember that it was going around the net a few years ago. Sad story, kind of like the Twilight Zone episode where the guy gets off the train in Whimbly(sp). Sad on one level, funny as H*ll on another.