Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]The Galactic Federation of Light

Arcturian_Brother

Hello Everyone!

At present, the government currently denies the existence of civilizations existing on other planets in our Universe; however, not only are there countless races of beings in the vastness of space, there are actually a great deal of other humans not only in the Universe but in our very own Galaxy.

The Galactic Federation of Light is any organization of a great many races in our Galaxy, and the truth is that they have been trying to help us to become a peaceful and unified society for many years now. Here is an excerpt from the website paoweb.com ran by Sheldan Nidle:

"The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings."

Bringing it back to just what the Galactic Federation of Light want to do with us here on Earth, that question can be answered with one simple word: Love. Members of the Galactic Federation of Light experience Unconditional Love for all things, which includes us. They see the current state of turmoil and chaos the Earth is experiencing and because of their deep love for us, they wish to see a more harmonious and loving Earth, with all people happy and fulfilled.

They have been in communication with the governments of our world for many years now and have offered to bring peace to Earth on a number of different occasions, but the offer has been refused by our governments, who remain too greedy to relinquish their grip of power. Currently, the Galactic Federation of Light is working with certain organizations and officials here on Earth to bring to justice those few greedy individuals who remain in control of the world economy. This undertaking is in its last workings, and soon there will be a great transition into a better, more peaceful society in which the governments will announce the disclosure of this and other Galactic presences. At this point, the Galactic Federation will offer us a great many new technologies that will bring about the end of poverty and hunger on Earth and will relieve us from the burden of having to struggle for our existence, giving us ample time to pursue those activities which only bring us the greatest amounts of joy.

The arrival of the Galactic Federation of Light here on Earth is coupled with great gifts and an exceedingly more peaceful world for everyone. Below I have attached a picture of the Ummac Dan, the symbol of this great organization, and I thank all who have read and considered what I have written. I hope you find the information positive and useful, and I give my blessings of Love and Light to all of you and wish you a harmonious and joyful day! Namaste!

Much Love and Light,

JJ

P.S. Have more questions on the Galactic Federation of Light, check out these websites:

paoweb.com

divinecosmos.com

galacticfederationoflight.info

or you can just send me an email with your question at jscott009@hotmail.com, and I would lovingly and gladly respond.

post-129945-0-19028000-1338930795_thumb.

Edited by Arcturian_Brother

Déjà vu...

Nibs

• Like 2

I remember when this was posted last time. The Galactic Federation of Light was asking for credit card numbers to be monthly charged donations, and was also accepting house, car, and boat donations. This site looks different. Hmm, maybe this is another galactic group of protective aliens vying for our attention.

• Like 2

You gotta wonder if these people spew this garbage out to others at barbeques and get-togethers. I'd love to see the humiliation on their faces when the laughter and ridicule starts.

Ah, the internet.

I can assure all most definitely that this Galactic Federation of Light has no need for money, cars, boats or houses, and in response to Sweetpumper, this information can indeed seem quite laughable and ridiculous, but then again, I'm sure that the idea of the Earth being round seemed quite laughable and ridiculous too at one point or another. Although, a little laughter in the world really never hurts.

Are those the ones with the "200 trillion federation ships" that would come to orbit the Earth? Just had a memory flashback here :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

You gotta wonder if these people spew this garbage out to others at barbeques and get-togethers. I'd love to see the humiliation on their faces when the laughter and ridicule starts.

Ah, the internet.

Dont be relating this to B.B.Q`s This pile of @#$% has no place in a common cents forum like U/M Now Too much drinkin may be the answer to all this non-sence !

We need to really put our thoughts on Moving on in this world ! Not backwards ! DIdnt the Galactic Fed`s make a law against Drinkin on Forums ?

Anything else you like to add?

people actually fall for this BS?

if aliens wanted to do what they claim, all they would need to do is land in central park and the word would be out...lol

What's with the Jewish symbol?

Are those the ones with the "200 trillion federation ships" that would come to orbit the Earth? Just had a memory flashback here :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Currently, there are three rings of Galactic Federation of Light spaceships here in our Solar System. One encircling the Earth and the Moon consisting of about one million small unarmed scout craft, the second stretching just beyond Mars, and the last ring contains millions of varying ships that wrap around our whole solar system. Here is an article with more information on this: http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/Galactic_Federation_Fleets.htm

ringsGFL1.jpg

Currently, there are three rings of Galactic Federation of Light spaceships here in our Solar System. One encircling the Earth and the Moon consisting of about one million small unarmed scout craft, the second stretching just beyond Mars, and the last ring contains millions of varying ships that wrap around our whole solar system. Here is an article with more information on this: http://www.luisprada...tion_Fleets.htm

ringsGFL1.jpg

So, if a ship that large is circling the Earth and moon, I would think it'd be pretty close and several observatories would be able to pick it up. Not only that, but satellite damage would probably ensue, unless there's phasing, and or cloaking tech at work. :rolleyes:

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

people actually fall for this BS?

if aliens wanted to do what they claim, all they would need to do is land in central park and the word would be out...lol

Though it would be entirely wonderful if the Galactic Federation of Light could simply arrive in their vast fleets as an announcement of their existence, this cannot be done because of the Law of Non-Intervention which is held in our Universe and states that no civilization can interfere with growing civilization on another planet. This possibility is also not an option for the Galactic Federation because of the fact that they are very considerate of us, and should they come and arrive unannounced, it would cause a great uproar of panic and chaos amongst people who perceive them as a threat, and because they are very considerate, they do not wish to cause this turmoil with their arrival. I hope this helps clarify the reasons why the Galactic Federation of Light has not simply just landed here.

What's with the Jewish symbol?

The symbol is called the Ummac Dan, and it is the official symbol of the Galactic Federation of Light. The very presence of it ensues peaceful and harmonious energies; when they have meetings or gatherings, the Ummac Dan is holographically projected in the center of the room to keep the discussions positive and constructive. Hope this helps!

Currently, there are three rings of Galactic Federation of Light spaceships here in our Solar System. One encircling the Earth and the Moon consisting of about one million small unarmed scout craft, the second stretching just beyond Mars, and the last ring contains millions of varying ships that wrap around our whole solar system. Here is an article with more information on this: http://www.luisprada...tion_Fleets.htm

ringsGFL1.jpg

Unlimited, is that you?

Cheers,

Badeskov

So, if a ship that large is circling the Earth and moon, I would think it'd be pretty close and several observatories would be able to pick it up. Not only that, but satellite damage would probably ensue, unless there's phasing, and or cloaking tech at work. :rolleyes:

Well, as a matter of fact, they are highly visible. There are numerous videos recording spaceships flying around the sun, such as this: [media=]

[/media]

and at this point, it really isn't that difficult to see spaceships for yourself in the skies; me and my friends see them nightly and even sometimes during the day. If anyone is interested in seeing them for yourself, I would recommend simply asking the Galactic Federation of Light to show you one of their ships. From my experiences they are most responsive.

And in regards to your phasing and cloaking comment, they have infinite technological capability, so one can imagine it wouldn't be hard to avoid not only being seen but also avoiding such things as satellites or asteroids.

Edited by Arcturian_Brother

Unlimited, is that you?

Cheers,

Badeskov

If by this you are asking if I am unlimited, I would respond that we are all unlimited!

Anything else you like to add?

I am here to tell you this based on my own personal experiences with the Galactic Federation of Light, and I am not asking anyone to believe or disbelieve anything that I or anyone else has to say.

Though it would be entirely wonderful if the Galactic Federation of Light could simply arrive in their vast fleets as an announcement of their existence, this cannot be done because of which isthe Law of Non-Intervention held in our Universe and states that no civilization can interfere with growing civilization on another planet. This possibility is also not an option for the Galactic Federation because of the fact that they are very considerate of us, and should they come and arrive unannounced, it would cause a great uproar of panic and chaos amongst people who perceive them as a threat, and because they are very considerate, they do not wish to cause this turmoil with their arrival. I hope this helps clarify the reasons why the Galactic Federation of Light has not simply just landed here.

In your opening post you state

(quote)

''They have been in communication with the governments of our world for many years now and have offered to bring peace to Earth on a number of different occasions,''

Yet in the above post you say something quite contradictory (highlited)

I think somebody has been watching too may Star Wars movies :unsure2:

If by this you are asking if I am unlimited, I would respond that we are all unlimited!

No, I was asking if you happened to be a previous poster nicked Unlimited?

Cheers,

Badeskov

In your opening post you state

(quote)

''They have been in communication with the governments of our world for many years now and have offered to bring peace to Earth on a number of different occasions,''

Yet in the above post you say something quite contradictory (highlited)

I think somebody has been watching too may Star Wars movies :unsure2:

I respect the fact that you see this as contradictory; however, in regards to the Law of Non-Intervention, it would have been wiser of me to state it as such: no civilization can interfere with a growing civilization on another planet without that civilizations permission. And since our governments were searching for extraterrestrial presences, they inherently gave permission to be contacted, but since they refused help, the Galactic Federation of Light had to respect that. I would add that I do like the Star Wars series very much though.

No, I was asking if you happened to be a previous poster nicked Unlimited?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Its got to be Blossom God Child in a shape-shifter mode !