Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#406    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,563 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 18 February 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

I think someone got their dates mixed up

That's the answer.

Edited by pallidin, 18 February 2013 - 06:54 PM.


#407    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,675 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

View Postpallidin, on 17 February 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

I'm sorry, there's no-way I can. Nor will I ever even entertain such an idea.

...strongly suggesting that your mind is closed, and you are not in the least curious about whatever the truth might be.


#408    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,675 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

View Postpallidin, on 17 February 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Where did they go? Back with their families? Or did they even exist at all?

Good God, get over it already! Sandy Hook happened as described by the police.

"It ain't no BIG THING" as Lita Ford(prior vid) would say. The Sandy Hook's tragedy happened.

Stop making something "big" out of nothing.

I love Lita Ford. :tsu:

I'm not making a big deal about it--YOU are.  I have no anxiety about it, but it seems you do.

I am simply curious as to why there are so many problems with the story, and it's only 2 months afterwards.  I suspect that as time goes on, more and more will be discovered about this situation.


#409    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,563 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 February 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

I love Lita Ford. :tsu:

I agree. Definitely a great musical artist/band and the production staff is awesome with that vid. :yes:


#410    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,563 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 February 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

I am simply curious as to why there are so many problems with the story, and it's only 2 months afterwards.  I suspect that as time goes on, more and more will be discovered about this situation.

What problems? Lanza was a psycho that was obsessed with other mass killers. Simple.
He murdered, he committed suicide. No Gov involvement.

It aint no big thing.


#411    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

The Govmnt sure did get involved after the fact.


#412    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,563 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 19 February 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

The Govmnt sure did get involved after the fact.

Of course! I was just referring against a notion of prior conspiracy.


#413    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,675 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

View Postpallidin, on 19 February 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

What problems? Lanza was a psycho that was obsessed with other mass killers. Simple.
He murdered, he committed suicide. No Gov involvement.

It aint no big thing.

Neither you nor the government can prove what you say.  Fer chrissakes, they have him in the SSDI a day early.  I'm a pretty good shot with a rifle, but I do not believe that an untrained 20 year old with no military experience could get as many rounds into those small targets as he did.

That we have been shown not one single video of Lanza either shooting his way into the school, or being 'buzzed' into the school whilst in his Ninja Turtle garb, speaks volumes.


#414    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,180 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

Babe Man ! Look the only thing here exposed is maybe some of your grey matter,better get some duct tape and slap some old beer cans ove it and tape it up Man !
Your always a treat to read though,It never ends the stories you come up with.
As far as all the C.T`s your on the top of the  List. Got any proof that anything you believe in is real? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#415    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,563 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 February 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Neither you nor the government can prove what you say.  Fer chrissakes, they have him in the SSDI a day early.  I'm a pretty good shot with a rifle, but I do not believe that an untrained 20 year old with no military experience could get as many rounds into those small targets as he did.

That we have been shown not one single video of Lanza either shooting his way into the school, or being 'buzzed' into the school whilst in his Ninja Turtle garb, speaks volumes.

So, BR, what do YOU think actually happened at Sandy Hook, specifically?

After all, you are certainly entitled and most welcome to your opinions.


#416    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,675 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

View Postpallidin, on 19 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

So, BR, what do YOU think actually happened at Sandy Hook, specifically?

After all, you are certainly entitled and most welcome to your opinions.

View Postpallidin, on 19 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

So, BR, what do YOU think actually happened at Sandy Hook, specifically?

After all, you are certainly entitled and most welcome to your opinions.

We talked about this before my Dolphin Friend--there is something called "neutrality", or "undecided", or "I haven't made my mind up", remember? I'm a Libra, and usually consider both sides to any story before I make my mind up.  Capiche?


#417    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    dimple

  • Member
  • 10,116 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 19 February 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Babe Man ! Look the only thing here exposed is maybe some of your grey matter,better get some duct tape and slap some old beer cans ove it and tape it up Man !
Your always a treat to read though,It never ends the stories you come up with.
As far as all the C.T`s your on the top of the  List. Got any proof that anything you believe in is real? :tu:

Do you ever try to give something interesting and/or constructive to a thread?

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#418    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,563 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:55 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 February 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

We talked about this before my Dolphin Friend--there is something called "neutrality", or "undecided", or "I haven't made my mind up", remember? I'm a Libra, and usually consider both sides to any story before I make my mind up.  Capiche?

Hmmm...OK, fair enough. I do remember.

At least we agree on Lita.  :tu:


#419    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

    tinfoil

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts
  • Joined:12 Sep 2007

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

this radio interview will give you a larger insight into what's going on here..


it starts at the 2nd hour, but if you like the CT scene, have a listen to Dr. Richard Allen Miller in the first 1 hour of the show.
(i'm still not sure if this DrRAM is all he's cracked up to be..)

you can also download the interview from this site (if interested) 2013 archive for Vinny Eastwood
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com

the CT scene is another market. research everything.

Edited by unit, 20 February 2013 - 09:10 AM.

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#420    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

The SDDI is fairly strong evidence of something untoward here.

He is the latest in a long line of lone gunmen doped up to the eyeballs on experimental psychoactive drugs.

Quite unbelievably, like Holmes', Lanza's father was a powerful guy and if someone wanted to hurt the fathers, what better way than to use the sons.

It was his mother who kept the guns and had the concerns over his mental state.

I find it hard to believe he would shoot his mother in the face before driving 30 mins to the school, where his mother used to work. Allegedly armed to the teeth, he gained entry to the school and proceeded to massacre children, As he was dressed in swat gear, no one could be sure of the identity of the assailant.

There are rumours of a second shooter, which have a fair amount of credibility following testimony from gun experts who cannot fathom how one inexperienced gun user could do so much damage in such a short space of time without being stopped.

He may have had the intent to kill if he was deranged as we are led to believe but we still have the question over his capacity to carry out the atrocity and also the fact that his death certificate is dated the day prior to the massacre.

Not sure if there is anything to this and if any further details will ever be revealed but it is fairly shocking that the net result of this massacre, on the back of other shootings, was the spike in gun sales. The suppliers of weapons cannot believe their luck.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."