Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You know there's a god, prove it.

BlindMessiah

In the religion forum, I was informed that it was laughable that I am an atheist. That it is so obvious that there is a god, and it would be so easy to prove it. They however refused to do so. So here is your chance theists, prove there is a god.

Why is it that no one is coming? Do you perhaps, have no proof?

Edited by BlindMessiah

If I had proof for you... I'd give it freely, but I have no proof I can share with you. Sorry, but I'll let ya know if I ever figure it how to prove it. Deal?

In the religion forum, I was informed that it was laughable that I am an atheist. That it is so obvious that there is a god, and it would be so easy to prove it. They however refused to do so. So here is your chance theists, prove there is a god.

I don't think it is laughable, I think it is understandable, Maybe you are from one Of the other universes , just finishing up an incarnation from another world or one which was destroyed, or Maybe you are not meant to know God the father. There are many reasons why you do not believe in God, I will not Judge them, But I will say that God loves you, even if you don't love God, or know who Father and Mother are, I say it is under standable.

Some dont believe in Father (God) simply because they have not recieved the love down here in the physical, that they Think they deserve, which I will blame those who raised you and those around you, but not you, you are just a product of the love society has created, and this society Is man made. God gave Us love unconditional , what we do with it, we are accountable for, and if You do not Love God so be it.

You can always change your mind Later when you become full consciousness again, for the spirit is eternal, or After this life, you can continue to not believe in God, Because God Forces God's love on No one.

If you like being an Athiest, and are comfortable thinking everything good that happens to you Or Bad is all because of you, and you have found purpose in Being an athiest, Good for you My bro.

Love Omnaka

PS, Do you want to know God , Or are you walking in to this like A skeptic with your Mind already made up? Or like a scientist Looking at all posibilities ?

Edited by Omnaka

I don't think it is laughable, I think it is understandable, Maybe you are from one Of the other universes , just finishing up an incarnation from another world or one which was destroyed, or Maybe you are not meant to know God the father. There are many reasons why you do not believe in God, I will not Judge them, But I will say that God loves you, even if you don't love God, or know who Father and Mother are, I say it is under standable.

Some dont believe in Father (God) simply because they have not recieved the love down here in the physical, that they Think they deserve, which I will blame those who raised you and those around you, but not you, you are just a product of the love society has created, and this society Is man made. God gave Us love unconditional , what we do with it, we are accountable for, and if You do not Love God so be it. So if I don't believe in god, it's because I had bad parents who didn't love me?

You can always change your mind Later when you become full consciousness again, for the spirit is eternal, or After this life, you can continue to not believe in God, Because God Forces God's love on No one.

If you like being an Athiest, and are comfortable thinking everything good that happens to you Or Bad is all because of you, and you have found purpose in Being an athiest, Good for you My bro.

Love Omnaka

PS, Do you want to know God , Or are you walking in to this like A skeptic with your Mind already made up? Or like a scientist Looking at all posibilities ?

Nah probably not, there could be many reasons why, Mostly I would say society, which is pretty General, or could be the way God's love was presented to you , Fire and brimstone, whatever it was Iit is, is understandable.

Love Omnaka

I don't want to know god or not know him. I simply want the truth.

Truth is God Loves You unconditionally no matter what you choose.

Now you can believe this Or not.

Love Omnaka

Ya... I worried about that comment too...

I'm sure that's not exactly what you meant was it Omnaka? I'm understandably troubled if you meant that it was upbringing or parents that caused what you see as the reason for someone not having a belief.

Ya... I worried about that comment too...

I'm sure that's not exactly what you meant was it Omnaka? I'm understandably troubled if you meant that it was upbringing or parents that caused what you see as the reason for someone not having a belief.

No I think I cleard that up a couple posts ago, however there are Some sick parents who do terrible things to kids which would make a child of God wonder if there was a God , or if God hated them, I say it could be anything, mostly the way society shares Father , and Mother's (God's)Unconditional love. My bottom line Is it is understandable For what ever the reason.

Love Omnaka

Omnaka, anyone can claim to talk to "father and mother" but it doesn't mean they do. It usually means they are certifiable. Yet you seem to be coming up with excuses for as to why I didn't find the truth. How do you know I haven't found the truth and you're wrong?

No I think I cleard that up a couple posts ago, however there are Some sick parents who do terrible things to kids which would make a child of God wonder if there was a God , or if God hated them, I say it could be anything, mostly the way society shares Father , and Mother's (God's)Unconditional love. My bottom line Is it is understandable For what ever the reason.

Love Omnaka

Aren't most children 'implicit' atheists and God is a concept that has to be taught?

You can always change your mind Later when you become full consciousness again,

Omnaka,

You are the master of the loving insult :lol:

Definitive proof.

linked-image

Given the complexity of existence and the fact that we as humans can only intellectually comprehend our universe. Which does not include infinity of space and time. I would say the probability of some intelligent creator could be.

The difference is that I do not feel like any "holy books" contain any information on this creator. If there is such a creator he would have been logical(and also more than intellect). Meaning no heaven or hell. He would also leave us to discovery his universe. So this should most probably be our salvation. Discover the universe.

Also if there is such a creator the universe would have been made by his only point of reference- himself and by discovering the universe we discover god.

Then if there is no higher intelligence then matter is our god for it never had a beginning and never had and end.

Aren't most children 'implicit' atheists and God is a concept that has to be taught?

Omnaka,

You are the master of the loving insult :lol:

No I believe The child Knows Father and Mother (God) Much closer than they do the parents they are born in to, and are taught another version of who and what God is, from what they knew coming in to the world.

That was not an insult, I meant it.

If one were a a father Who booked town before The baby was born, Then as the kid Grew, never seeing his father, maybe even hating his father for not being around, or visable, The Father who was not there, can't hold the child responsible for his anger, and the father will not , Not love his son, just because He does not like him.

It is understandable For who knows why The father had to leave, or what the circumstances were.

Father knows all we go through down here, and says it is understandable, but Many do use Not believing in God to do , and justify horible things, And even though God Loves them unconditionally, The spirit which does this will not love Himself, and if he does not love himself He wont believe Father loves him either, and will backpeddal away from Fathers love Light.

To all When you see that little dot of Light after the body dies , will your way to it, it is God's love light and it will purify your spirit, and take all doubt from you Of His Love.

Love Omnaka

Is that pic against the rules or what?

What pic?

Love Omnaka

Omnaka, anyone can claim to talk to "father and mother" but it doesn't mean they do. It usually means they are certifiable. Yet you seem to be coming up with excuses for as to why I didn't find the truth. How do you know I haven't found the truth and you're wrong?

I just said there are many reasons why you might not have Found God, or believe, and it is understandable.

Maybe you were expecting I would say you are going to hell or something like that, I say it is understandable and God knows why.

Maybe you thought I would judge you , I Hoe you can experience The Love Of and From God Our Father and Mother that I have. If being an Athiest suits you That is Ok with me, and because Father and Mother Force no one to love them (Freewill) it's Ok with God too. Sure God might be a little sad at the loss of love from one of their own, but It really is your choice.

They did not believe My little bro Jesus either, and hung him on a cross, thats why Iam Omnaka, talking to you through this key board, and you do not know where I live, there are Many who would think I just Blasphemed My bro Jesus , But I told the truth, and There will be No hanging today.

Judgement of others and their beliefs Really does hurt people, and spirits. If you do not believe a word I say , It is understandable, but Your unbelief can not change who Iam to God the universe Or you. Iam that Iam , and your unbelief will not make me that Iam not.

Love Omnaka

I just said there are many reasons why you might not have Found God, or believe, and it is understandable.

Maybe you were expecting I would say you are going to hell or something like that, I say it is understandable and God knows why.

Maybe you thought I would judge you , I Hoe you can experience The Love Of and From God Our Father and Mother that I have. If being an Athiest suits you That is Ok with me, and because Father and Mother Force no one to love them (Freewill) it's Ok with God too. Sure God might be a little sad at the loss of love from one of their own, but It really is your choice.

They did not believe My little bro Jesus either, and hung him on a cross, thats why Iam Omnaka, talking to you through this key board, and you do not know where I live, there are Many who would think I just Blasphemed My bro Jesus , But I told the truth, and There will be No hanging today.

Judgement of others and their beliefs Really does hurt people, and spirits. If you do not believe a word I say , It is understandable, but Your unbelief can not change who Iam to God the universe Or you. Iam that Iam , and your unbelief will not make me that Iam not.

Love Omnaka

Good night Bro, Gotta Go to bed now, God bless You know the rest.

Love Omnaka

If you do not believe a word I say , It is understandable, but Your unbelief can not change who Iam to God the universe Or you. Iam that Iam , and your unbelief will not make me that Iam not.

Love Omnaka

It does if our disbelief is correct.

i have prove....

your life .... life is gift from God.

your alive today thats from God.

God created our world... our world is also a proof