Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Proof of Creationism

aquatus1

Almost any thread, in fact, I would dare to say all, that discusses God, at one or another tends to bring up the Evo vs. Cre debate.

The Cre's claim that evolution is false. Evo's deny it, claiming evidence. Cre's demand evidence. Evo's post it. Cre's retaliate by cutting and pasting various creative interpretations of reality. Evo's prove it wrong. Cre's claim evolution is false, and around it goes ad infinitum. Inevitably, someone trying to keep the peace proposes the hidden compromise of "Both Evolution and Creationism have evidence." The Cre's rejoice, and insist that they do indeed.

Let's try a slightly different spin.

Let us assume that Evolution was never discovered. Let us assume that none of the scientist of Darwin's era who independently deduced evolution ever brought it to the public. Evolution, for all intents and purposes, has never existed, and by extension, the various biological fields that arose from it have not existed either.

That is our assumption: Evolution does not exist.

Now, someone wishes to propose Creationism as a scientific theory. Science, still being science, needs to see evidence for its existence. Science, being science, demands that the five pre-requisites of scientific methodology be met.

To all creationists out there, this is the challenge: Show evidence which supports the theory of Creationism.

Not evidence that Evolution is false; we have already assumed that. Not claims such as "Well, what else is there?". We Evo's hear it on a daily basis from the Cre's: "There is evidence for Creationism!" "Creationism has been proven!". This thread is precisely for that evidence. This thread is concerned only with evidence that supports the theory of Creationism.

Now, just to make it a little easier, here is what science would, at a minimum, need in order to consider a theory valid:

A.) A complete definition of The Theory of Creationism, including specific phenomena and explanations of how that phenomena occurred, occurs, and will occur.

B.) Compatibility with the five prerequisites of scientific methodology:

1) The first would be that it needs to explain the currently existing data.

2) The second is that it would have to be able to predict future events based on that data, in order to encompass data discovered in the future.

3) The conclusion would have to be logical enough so that an unbiased third party would naturally arrive at the same results.

4) The theory must be falsifiable.

5) The explanation offered must be a verifiable event i.e. a logical path must lead from the data to the result, not vice-versa.

This is a serious challenge to all those Creationists who have repeatedly insisted that Creationism was a real event. If you believe in Creationism, but do not claim it to be fact, then this thread is not intended for you (but feel free to participate). This is the opportunity for all literal creationists to show us your evidence. We will not bring evolution into this at all. Evolution, for all intents and purposes, does not exist in this thread. Science does, and do not expect to go unchallenged, however the theory of evolution and all of the fields that have grown from it will not be used in any response to any evidence presented to support Creationism. If you like, you can consider it a dare:

Define Creationism, and provide evidence to support it.

To be perfectly frank, I do not expect creationists to be able to do either. Prove me wrong, if you can.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• Stellar

• ShaunZero

• Ashley-Star*Child

Cool thread. I'll be watching this 1.

Creationism believers, heres you're chance to prove it.

While they do it, I think we should just let them say what they have to and dont assume or counter anything untill they finished.

Hmm...a worthy challenge. BUT! The Bible does not provide science to back up what it says. I personally have no scientific basis to back up my belief in God either. I just have faith that's all, and the divinley inspired writers of the Bible knew that people would doubt what it says, so they called it 'faith'. Back to the topic, I have no scientific evidence to back up the existence of God. Its just something I have a firm belief in. thumbsup.gif

Hey, i'm up to it thumbsup.gif . Well, I stand in it ALL as a Skeptical Believer and firmly declare Evolution and Creationism as a phenomenon, but I like to do it because research is, what I discovered today, pretty interesting grin2.gifgeek.gif .

I'll try...I have a theory that I learned while learning Judaism in my History class(Judist history, not religion), so i'll try...

aquatus1, you make a tough challenge laugh.gif , being one of the people who taught me wisdom and all w00t.gif .

P.S. Why not make similar thread on Evo?

P.P.S. Will I be the only one?!?!?! blink.gif

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

Back to the topic, I have no scientific evidence to back up the existence of God. Its just something I have a firm belief in. thumbsup.gif

Good on you! I have no issues with those who understand the difference between science and belief.

aquatus1, you make a tough challenge laugh.gif , being one of the people who taught me wisdom and all w00t.gif .

Flatterer. Keep it up happy.gif

P.S. Why not make similar thread on Evo?

Go to the debate board, look up the Evo Vs. Cre debate I had with Saucy.

P.P.S. Will I be the only one?!?!?! blink.gif

I hope not! How many different people do we hear on a regular basis demanding equal credibility for Creationism as a science? How many pound their fists on the board, insisting that creationism has been proven, over and over again? This is their time to shine! This is my direct challenge to them. Bring it on!

hehe...lol, but research, I must warn you, isn't easy nor should it be expected in such a short time.

While things happen and 'blahs' are still posted(by both sides grin2.gif ), let me show you this:

Link

Quite similar to this situation laugh.gif .

this is a little against the flow of this debate but i think part of god is that it is hard to prove his exsistence thats were faith comes in.

this is a little against the flow of this debate but i think part of god is that it is hard to prove his exsistence thats were faith comes in.

445495[/snapback]

Stay on topic. Either post evidence supporting creation, or dont say that creation is right if evolution is wrong.

Im interested to see how many people pop in here actually trying to prove creationism.

Disprove all the fossil evidence and scientific evidence and counter with the creationism claim and provide evidence to disprove sciences theory.

prove you're creationism and 6000 year old earth or Universe is correct

Im really interested to get a clear evudence and a clear point of view.

Edited by whoa182

boys and girls, we all know this can't be done:) But I will also be following this one.... Waiting for Ashley or saucy to find this thread... yes.gif

Well at least they'll see how hard it is and how long it takes for the people who put effort into finding the proof they have for the theories they're against. Maybe there will be more respect towards research instead of just guesses.

Man, you'd have thought they would be jumping all over this by now...

This can't be done. In order to find proof of creationism you must also prove there is a god, which has never been proven.

Well, good luck to them anyways tongue.gif

This can't be done. In order to find proof of creationism you must also prove there is a god, which has never been proven.

Well, good luck to them anyways tongue.gif

445535[/snapback]

It goes the other way too. If I prove that creationism is true, than I would enlighten Religion(I don't 'prove' God). By proving Creationism, I must prove one/some/all aspects of it. For example, one aspect is that God took a rib from Adam and formed that rib into Eve. That is scientifically debunked because the human each has 12 ribs....confused? go to google...

...one aspect down, there are plenty more. I have already found one and right now, I am teaching myself that aspect.

I need a research partner...any volunteers? I have MSN Messenger grin2.gif . Christian, Jew, Muslim...Believer....? Can I do that aquatus?

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

Clarification:

Creationists base their beliefs on a book that was written by a bunch

of people a long time ago that were inspired, and faith in God.

Evolutionists base their beliefs on many books that were based on

science and theory.

What is the problem? You cannot proove either. Why? Because the evidence

we provide will not proove anything. And it will not change the minds of anybody

on this forum. Those who do change their minds are weak. Therefore, I will not

attempt to proove anything. All I will say is that I believe in creation and I believe in God. So, is who else is't afraid to share their beliefs?

Edited by Norman

first person to say "It was the devil that created the dinosaurse!" Or "Dinoes were in the bible!" will be spanked.

I am a beliver in evolution. The facts found by scientific study, makes alot more sence then "Poof! We were willed into life!"

i belive that earth has been here for over a billion years i belive in evolution but i belive jesus started it all and i fell that god created everything around us

One more time then:

This thread is not meant for those who believe in Creationism, but do not claim it to be real. This thread is for all those whom we have seen loudly proclaiming that there is evidence to support Creationism.

By all means, feel free to participate, but please, everyone, cease posting the "I believe this or that". The purpose of this thread is to show proof of creationism, not to show your devotion or faith to it.

Evo's, keep it down. We don't want to scare away the Cre's, or give them the excuse that they tried and all we did was mock them.

Cre's, As a starting point, can we get a good definition of creationism? Something that you will be able to provide evidence for?

Edited by aquatus1

*is waiting for people to disprove the kiwi bird that only exists on new zealand and has the feather louse wich indicates EVOLUTION*

Edited by Hotoke

I'll be honest and say I've not read most of the replies to this thread BUT I just want to make a little contribution... I agree that evolution took/takes place BUT I also say that GOD is responsible for evolution, if you want me to give an indepth explanation as to why then let me know thumbsup.gif BTW I also agree that Dinosaurs existed because in my holy book GOD says he has scattered through the Earth beasts of all kind, there are even some animals we do not know of. It would be an ignorant person who would look for the names of every single Animal on Earth in a Holy scripture.

Edited by LuQy

I'll be honest and say I've not read most of the replies to this thread BUT I just want to make a little contribution... I agree that evolution took/takes place BUT I also say that GOD is responsible for evolution, if you want me to give an indepth explanation as to why then let me know  thumbsup.gif

445895[/snapback]

plz do happy.gif

I'll be honest and say I've not read most of the replies to this thread BUT I just want to make a little contribution... I agree that evolution took/takes place BUT I also say that GOD is responsible for evolution, if you want me to give an indepth explanation as to why then let me know  BTW I also agree that Dinosaurs existed because in my holy book GOD says he has scattered through the Earth beasts of all kind, there are even some animals we do not know of. It would be an ignorant person who would look for the names of every single Animal on Earth in a Holy scripture.

plz do

In another thread. What he's talking about is intelligent design, which is different than popular creationism.

In another thread. What he's talking about is intelligent design, which is different than popular creationism.

laugh.gif thats what I tought creationism was all about or based on...little do I know

well then I will still wait patiantly for someone to give a detailed comment on the main question happy.gif

I would like to see that too. I cannot present evidence this is truly so either. I would find the information helpful.

One more time then:

This thread is not meant for those who believe in Creationism, but do not claim it to be real.  This thread is for all those whom we have seen loudly proclaiming that there is evidence to support Creationism.

By all means, feel free to participate, but please, everyone, cease posting the "I believe this or that".  The purpose of this thread is to show proof of creationism, not to show your devotion or faith to it.

Evo's, keep it down.  We don't want to scare away the Cre's, or give them the excuse that they tried and all we did was mock them.

Cre's, As a starting point, can we get a good definition of creationism?  Something that you will be able to provide evidence for?

445735[/snapback]

Now you better gather up TON of evidence FAST because just one source can't outweight everything in the world. I will be nice and not shove whole evolution stuff down your throat without giving you a head start, I will give you some time to get whole evidence together. When I get back from all of crazy stuff I have to do today I am gonna to counter every single thing in that post!

I didn't mean to sound harsh but I just get so exicitied when debate like this come up devil.gif

Edited by Cobalt Demon