Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1606    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,771 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

View Postkumaran, on 01 February 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

I agree. Nothing he says makes sense. Despite not having any success the Italian team continues to experiment and a new Bulgarian team is building a prototype. As of yet Keshe says he has not given any of the teams the key which is necessary to operate the reactors. I don't think there is any such key. He is setting himself up as a messiah. Make peace or I wont give you the key. he has no key to give. He is full of it .

Kumaran....I understand your frustration...especially as you got kicked off the KF forum. I was concerned that that would happen

because of your previous slamming and stalking of Keshe. You must see that it was kind of inevitable. But I still think it was a shame.

Not least because you were so good at providing updates and whatnot for this thread. Better than me... :)

The new development of the Peace Treaty and linking it to further disclosure of the technology is definately a twist in the tale...

but I'm thinking that it's because of what Keshe has said previously about the tech being able to be used for bad as well as good...?

Personally I don't expect World Peace to break out any time soon so we will see how all this plays out over time.

Perhaps only the Countries who respond well to the call for Peace will get 'the key'.....?

#1607    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,771 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

http://bgforumkeshe.....com/t171-topic

not sure exactly what's going on in the above link because it's in Bulgarian (although it's mostly photographs)

but they must be doing something right as Keshe says this on the forum...

http://forum.keshefo...ulgaria-scintst

We have just received this link from the bg keshe foundation link.

http://bgforumkeshe.....com/t171-topic

Congratulation our Bulgarian scientific group and we wish you all the best.

See you on the 4-6 of May in conferences in your beautiful city of Sofia.

#1608    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

View Postbee, on 01 February 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Kumaran....I understand your frustration...especially as you got kicked off the KF forum. I was concerned that that would happen

because of your previous slamming and stalking of Keshe. You must see that it was kind of inevitable. But I still think it was a shame.

Not least because you were so good at providing updates and whatnot for this thread. Better than me... :)

The new development of the Peace Treaty and linking it to further disclosure of the technology is definately a twist in the tale...

but I'm thinking that it's because of what Keshe has said previously about the tech being able to be used for bad as well as good...?

Personally I don't expect World Peace to break out any time soon so we will see how all this plays out over time.

Perhaps only the Countries who respond well to the call for Peace will get 'the key'.....?

There is no key. That is oneo f the techniques of a scam artist. They keep secrets. Mr Marc Millis of NASA says people like Keshe suffer from delusions of grandeur and paranoia. They think of themselves as messiahs. It is a mental sickness. Here is the description of delusions of grandeur here http://www.phrases.o...f-grandeur.html .

Delusions of grandeur

Meaning

A false and exaggerated belief about one's status or importance.

Delusions of grandeur are often considered to be synonymous with megalomania. While the two conditions are somewhat similar, psychiatrists might make the distinction that megalomania - a self-important preoccupation with power and control - isn't necessarily delusional. Fascist dictators like Hitler show clear signs of megalomania, but may not be (in that sense at least) delusional.

Origin

Who the first person to display delusions of grandeur was we are never likely to know. The term itself entered the language in the late 19th century and the first person who is recorded as being publicly accused of the condition was the prominent New York tailor Henry Prouse Cooper.

Mr. Cooper was subject to a judicial enquiry for insanity in 1882, an investigation brought about by his brother Stephen, who was also a business partner. H. P. Cooper made no defence against the charge of insanity, in fact he loudly proclaimed it and insisted on being taken to an asylum - "Take me away at once. Don't you see I am a slave to women and rum!". The 'delusions' that his brother was concerned about included a false claim to have opened a successful department store in Paris and wildly optimistic plans for bizarre property developments in New York. In the course of the enquiry, Mr. Cooper was described as having 'delusions of grandeur'. Despite the evidence (which we might today easily see as being consistent with bipolar disorder and alcoholism), H. P. Cooper was judged sane and went about his business.

#1609    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:14 AM

Congratulations to Iran sending a monkey into outer space!

http://www.cnn.com/2...-monkey-launch/

Hopefully this is a start of manned missions and they can also have a disclosure announcement crossing the cover-up super powers.
The there will be a race to exploit ET propulsion and technology.

#1610    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

View Postkumaran, on 17 January 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

If Keshe is a scam he must have hypnotic power to be able to convince thousands of people to join his forum and also to try to replicate his inventions. That is why I think there must be something to this. that it is real. The main reason I got into fringe science was because I want to get off the planet. This is turning out to be an addiction. Help me psyche.

Mate I think most of us want to get off this planet. The world is turning to ****. The US trying to invade and control everyone leading to constant wars, the raping of Earth natural resources, the dumbing down of people worldwide.
It saddens me also. And I deeply believe that science is the only way we are to get out of this mess. We NEED a technology like this to come out and render coal, oil and gas useless.
Maybe then, we will focus on humanity as a whole and start to explore the galaxy together, as a united planet.
I just dont think that Kesche is the guy to discover this technology. Glad that you see our side now though :)

View Postpsyche101, on 18 January 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

Mate, I canot help it. I have taken quite a liking to kumuran. With most people who run with fringe I tend to get into some heated arguments, but because kumran had some problems to get over, I took it slow, and found, he's a top bloke. I would buy him a beer any day of the week. In fact, I think that whilst the science he dabbles in may not be kosher, I think he is light years in front of people like zoser and noidea. kumuran and I have managed to get frustrated with each other, but it is always a storm in a teacup. It is a passion about technologies, and I cannot blame him one bit for that. He has taken more points on board than I ever expected, and I understand his position. He wants this so bad he can taste it. And I do not blame him, in fact I think that attitude is in a way remarkable, in that he cares about the planet, and the people. That is to be commended. And this is the sort of kindness that can blind a person to charlatans like Keshe and Rossi. These guys are promising to give the world the answer kumran seeks. That makes their job so much easier. They can prey on hope. kumran is not credulous, he is merely hopeful, and perhaps lacking a little experience. And he says so himself, I mean, it's hard to not like someone so humble.

kumran has brought links, he has honourably stuck by his word, and he brought what he could from the keshe forum. From day one, he always stated his technical abilities might let him down, and who can blame anyone for that. We all have to start someplace, and kumran has been honest about his starting point. Just something else I admire about him.

I do not think it is religion to kumran, I think it is his highest hope.  And I think he must be a good person inside to worry so deeply about the fate of the planet. I cannot stay mad at kumuran, in fact, whilst my arguments are firm, all I can say about kumuran is that I like him as a person, and as a poster despite having different views. And he listens to what I have to say, and offers good conversation. I cannot ask for more than that from anyone here.

He's OK in my book ;)

I respect this post, and I also respect Kumeran and his opinions. Glad to see he at least came around to his senses a bit regarding the lack of proof.

#1611    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

View Postuprize, on 02 February 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

Mate I think most of us want to get off this planet. The world is turning to ****. The US trying to invade and control everyone leading to constant wars, the raping of Earth natural resources, the dumbing down of people worldwide.
It saddens me also. And I deeply believe that science is the only way we are to get out of this mess. We NEED a technology like this to come out and render coal, oil and gas useless.
Maybe then, we will focus on humanity as a whole and start to explore the galaxy together, as a united planet.
I just dont think that Kesche is the guy to discover this technology. Glad that you see our side now though :)

I respect this post, and I also respect Kumeran and his opinions. Glad to see he at least came around to his senses a bit regarding the lack of proof.
I just wanted it all to be true that i fell for it. I still cant help regretting the fact that it turned out to be a scam. Too bad as some of his ideas like world peace treaty are nice. I actually signed it although I still think he is a scam. I wont buy his books or anything any more as I realise that part of his operation the technology part is a scam and a sham. Feeling a bit depressed as I was really into it when I realised he wouldn't be releasing it until peace is established I knew for sure it was a scam. World peace would be nice though and an eradication of poverty but without the Keshe technology being real I don't think the peace will hold for long. Signed the petition though just for fun.

#1612    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,583 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Kumaran dude,ITs ok we all have to Look at all the possibilities ! But forever this Keshe is a bad Egg ! For sure,not a signal bit of fact based proof has ever been provided. He`s a Scam.
But that means its just time to move on to Plan -B  THat being said,Plan-B needs to be a real Whopper of a Plan.
I say we all think about what we can do each and every day to help out in our world. Even if its just a hand to open a door,or read a book,or Give a hug or two ! :tu:
But NEver,NEVER forget to Keep Looking Up !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1613    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,273 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

Hey, have you seen this?

Iran unveils 'stealth' fighter
Iran unveils a new home-made combat jet - the single-seat Qaher-313 (Dominant-313) - which officials say can evade radar.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-21307208

i do hope they haven't pirated Ke$he's technology for Sinister ends. :no:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#1614    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,771 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 02 February 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

Hey, have you seen this?

Iran unveils 'stealth' fighter
Iran unveils a new home-made combat jet - the single-seat Qaher-313 (Dominant-313) - which officials say can evade radar.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-21307208

i do hope they haven't pirated Ke$he's technology for Sinister ends. :no:

:o

:)

M'Lud...it wouldn't be pirating if it was given to them....

from your link...

Pictures of the jet were released by state television, showing a steely grey jet that Iran's Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi said was built with "advanced materials" and had a very low radar signature.

advanced materials....oooo errrrrrrr.... :unsure2:

cheers for the info

#1615    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

View Postbee, on 02 February 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

:o

:)

M'Lud...it wouldn't be pirating if it was given to them....

from your link...

advanced materials....oooo errrrrrrr.... :unsure2:

cheers for the info

I dont know if you are hallucinating or something but nowhere does it mention Keshe. I heard the news of the stealth fighter from CNN or Al jazeera. They never mentioned Keshe or any flying saucer. It was an ordinary jet fighter. Keshe is a scam artist with delusions of grandeur.

#1616    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

Why free energy machines wont work here http://homeenergypro...ices-don-t-work .

#1617    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

Crackpot index here http://math.ucr.edu/...z/crackpot.html .

John Baez

A simple method for rating potentially revolutionary contributions to physics:
  • A -5 point starting credit.
  • 1 point for every statement that is widely agreed on to be false. Check
  • 2 points for every statement that is clearly vacuous. Check
  • 3 points for every statement that is logically inconsistent. Check
  • 5 points for each such statement that is adhered to despite careful correction.  Check
  • 5 points for using a thought experiment that contradicts the results of a widely accepted real experiment. Check
  • 5 points for each word in all capital letters (except for those with defective keyboards).
  • 5 points for each mention of "Einstien", "Hawkins" or "Feynmann". Check
  • 10 points for each claim that quantum mechanics is fundamentally misguided (without good evidence). Check
  • 10 points for pointing out that you have gone to school, as if this were evidence of sanity. Check
  • 10 points for beginning the description of your theory by saying how long you have been working on it. (10 more for emphasizing that you worked on your own.) Check
  • 10 points for mailing your theory to someone you don't know personally and asking them not to tell anyone else about it, for fear that your ideas will be stolen.
  • 10 points for offering prize money to anyone who proves and/or finds any flaws in your theory.
  • 10 points for each new term you invent and use without properly defining it.  Check
  • 10 points for each statement along the lines of "I'm not good at math, but my theory is conceptually right, so all I need is for someone to express it in terms of equations".  Check
  • 10 points for arguing that a current well-established theory is "only a theory", as if this were somehow a point against it. Check
  • 10 points for arguing that while a current well-established theory predicts phenomena correctly, it doesn't explain "why" they occur, or fails to provide a "mechanism". Check
  • 10 points for each favorable comparison of yourself to Einstein, or claim that special or general relativity are fundamentally misguided (without good evidence). Check
  • 10 points for claiming that your work is on the cutting edge of a "paradigm shift". Check
  • 20 points for emailing me and complaining about the crackpot index. (E.g., saying that it "suppresses original thinkers" or saying that I misspelled "Einstein" in item 8.)
  • 20 points for suggesting that you deserve a Nobel prize. Check
  • 20 points for each favorable comparison of yourself to Newton or claim that classical mechanics is fundamentally misguided (without good evidence). Check
  • 20 points for every use of science fiction works or myths as if they were fact. Check
  • 20 points for defending yourself by bringing up (real or imagined) ridicule accorded to your past theories.  Check
  • 20 points for naming something after yourself. (E.g., talking about the "The Evans Field Equation" when your name happens to be Evans.) Check
  • 20 points for talking about how great your theory is, but never actually explaining it. Check
  • 20 points for each use of the phrase "hidebound reactionary". Check
  • 20 points for each use of the phrase "self-appointed defender of the orthodoxy".
  • 30 points for suggesting that a famous figure secretly disbelieved in a theory which he or she publicly supported. (E.g., that Feynman was a closet opponent of special relativity, as deduced by reading between the lines in his freshman physics textbooks.) Check
  • 30 points for suggesting that Einstein, in his later years, was groping his way towards the ideas you now advocate. Check
  • 30 points for claiming that your theories were developed by an extraterrestrial civilization (without good evidence). Check
  • 30 points for allusions to a delay in your work while you spent time in an asylum, or references to the psychiatrist who tried to talk you out of your theory.
  • 40 points for comparing those who argue against your ideas to Nazis, stormtroopers, or brownshirts. Check
  • 40 points for claiming that the "scientific establishment" is engaged in a "conspiracy" to prevent your work from gaining its well-deserved fame, or suchlike. Check
  • 40 points for comparing yourself to Galileo, suggesting that a modern-day Inquisition is hard at work on your case, and so on. Check
  • 40 points for claiming that when your theory is finally appreciated, present-day science will be seen for the sham it truly is. (30 more points for fantasizing about show trials in which scientists who mocked your theories will be forced to recant.) Check
  • 50 points for claiming you have a revolutionary theory but giving no concrete testable predictions. Check

Keshe has a very high crackpot score.of 559.
He is a first class crackpot.

#1618    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:11 AM

View Postkumaran, on 01 February 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

I agree. Nothing he says makes sense. Despite not having any success the Italian team continues to experiment and a new Bulgarian team is building a prototype. As of yet Keshe says he has not given any of the teams the key which is necessary to operate the reactors. I don't think there is any such key. He is setting himself up as a messiah. Make peace or I wont give you the key. he has no key to give. He is full of it .

I do not think there ever was a key mate. Lets hope some good comes of this, and someone is inspired enough to actually create something like this, as opposed to lie about it so someone never has to work for a living.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1619    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 01 February 2013 - 03:51 AM, said:

The sooner we rid this planet of people like Hubbard,and Keshe`s types the better we all will be !
:tu:

That we will mate, but sometimes we need to go backwards before we can move forward, Keshe is certainly not forward momentum. I hope the backwards bit is coming to an end.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1620    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 02 February 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

Congratulations to Iran sending a monkey into outer space!

http://www.cnn.com/2...-monkey-launch/

Hopefully this is a start of manned missions and they can also have a disclosure announcement crossing the cover-up super powers.
The there will be a race to exploit ET propulsion and technology.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users