Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A laser pointer-like red light

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

Anyone who has had this experience, were there any other odd events that occurred around the time period you witnessed them? Seems strange that they are isolated experiences. Experiences where it isn't just a red dot are more difficult to find rational explanation for cause you'd just KNOW nothing could randomly cause it apart from hallucination or something obvious. Not saying the one red laser thing is any less credible but there are many devices around the house that could cause it if outside influence is ruled out. Though perhaps something got between the blinds in gaps? Doesn't really account for the measured course I guess. I remember a smoke detector in a friends house that scared the crap outta me for about ten minutes when I was waiting for him to come up from the kitchen, I didn't know it was hidden on a shelf and it kept flicking each minute. It was creeping on me cause his house is legit haunted with a plethora of experiences by many. Suppose orbs/spirit lights could be a possibility but folks like to hand those explanations out like candy. If all else fails, ghost child who found a groovy ghost shop that sells outdated fads of the currently living. Pokémon cards, laser pens, tamagotchis and those weird mini finger skateboards are the best sellers I hear...

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users