Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Derek Acorah - Fake?

Phenomenon

Before I post this article it is important that you know I am merely commenting on an experience I had in Dec 2003. Everything I am writing is 100% true and as it happened.

Derek Acorah :: Grand Opera House, York. (Dec 2003)

When I first saw Derek Acorah my first impression of him was of a smooth talking scouser. For those of you who don't know what a scouser is it's a liverpudlian, they come from Liverpool.

I had heard of him prior to this in name only as he started out as a pro with Liverpool Football Club. Being a life long supporter of Liverpool he was a name I had some familiarity with.

My first encounter with him via media was on a day time program where he was a resident psychic. At that time I didn't really take to him, his smooth faultless appearance can draw the suspicion in you. I was skeptical of his claims and rather put him out of my mind, even though I was tremendously interested in the paranormal, especially hauntings and the possibility of medium channelling.

A few years later Derek was a massive name in the paranormal field, both for good and bad reasons. He was now a household name in the UK and was making a name for himself. For a few years this man couldn't do a thing wrong and his popularity rose at an incredible rate.

A few years ago with the advent of Most Haunted on Living TV I took an interest in Derek and starting to muse over the possibility that he was infact a genuine Spiritualist Medium. I still had major doubts over his claims that his guide was an Ethiopian named Sam, however, his personality and attitude seemed convincing.

With this in mind and as a self proclaimed Most Haunted Addict I bought his book which takes you through his life from footballer to world renowned psychic.

The book was a little on the cheap side, rough slices of paper and text large enough for a 4 year old! It wasn't cheap either.

Apart from this the book was excellent. It guided you through his life from childhood to his present day status as a celebrity psychic.

Over a year ago I was approached by Living TV with an offer to appear on a new ground-breaking psychic show - Psychic Live. I would go down to London and appear on the show as a guest and at the same time tell my own story of my personal experiences with the paranormal. Sadly, due to family commitments I was unable to go and so asked the production team if tickets could be available to a member of the forums. They agreed to let Ranger1 appear in the audience after he contacted them for tickets. Ranger took a guest and had a great day, even managing to have a live reading on air by Derek Acorah.

After this my opinion of him was to take a massive nose-dive.

I decide to take myself off to the Grand Opera House in York where I live. Derek was appearing there on one of the legs of his nationwide tour.

After a few drinks and a chat with my mother - who had come along to see him - and we were sat in our seats waiting for the great Derek Acorah to make his entrance.

If I am to be honest the show was a little on the tedious side. Even if you believe in mediumship 90 minutes of readings can get very boring. For me it was a simple exercise to say I have seen the man in action and to take away a more accurate opinion of him. Little did I know that one particular reading he gave to a gentleman would turn me from a fairly strong believer in to a skeptic, although it would be a few weeks later before it became apparent that this man was possibly profiting from peoples susceptibility and suggestiveness.

Derek had given quite a few readings and the show was drawing to a close when he became aware of a spirit apparently trying to make contact with a man in the audience. Derek's attention was drawn immediately to a couple who were sat in front of and to the right of me. For anyone who hasn't been to a live show of this nature it is common practice to have a large screen behind the psychic so as everyone in the theatre can view the subject being contacted.

Derek was always fairly vague with his approaches, some may say looking for a member in the audience to come forward and verify his information and then he can take it from there. I guess if you give a small amount of information to a chunk of audience the chances are high that at least one person in view would be able to recognize the information and help Derek along his psychic way.....either way he eventually settled on this man. The man in question was sat with his partner/wife.

He was a little man and it was immediately obvious quite a shy man, or at least slow in coming forward. I thought to myself this will test Derek's ability, his subject didn't seem likely to offer much in the way of guidance and Derek was going to have to perform well if he wasn't to cause doubt amongst the audience.

Most of the usual information was offered by Derek, most of which given the proverbial thumbs up by the man in the audience. I have to say that you could have made a checklist by the end of the night that would have been relevant to anyone in that theatre.

Initially the man didn't do a lot to assist Derek in his channelling, in other words very little was offered in the way of detail for Derek to build on, because of this the information was incredibly vague and like I said, probably relevant to just about anyone watching.

After a few minutes Derek began to draw on the mans psychic awareness. Whilst all this was happening you have to try and picture a small, shy and rather dull man constantly thanking/praising Derek for his involvement with him. He came across as awe-struck, as a child would be if his favorite footballer pat him on the back and said "hi". Infact, at one point his ways began to get on my nerves. It was almost as if someone had pressed a button and now he was agreeing with everything Derek said. He asked him if he was psychically aware, in other words was he embarking on a psychic journey of discovery. He asked if the man realised this, the man seemed to change course from being rather negative in an unsure kind of way to being totally positive about it.

The reading ended as did the show and we all went home.

Fast forward a few weeks...News Years Eve (Dec 31, 2003) to be precise. By some coincidence Most Haunted Live was being broadcast from York. The topic of the 3-day special was Dick Turpin.

The show was to be broadcast from the Knavesmire (York Racecourse).

All the usual suspects were there on the team, live on location and in the studio. We had a presenter in the studio, two historians to verify the names and dates that Derek came up with, a resident skeptic or should I say parapsychologist and also a psychic artist who sat at the front of the audience and who would hopefully produce some psychic art relevant to the topic. The presenter then introduced them to the TV and live audience.

The psychic artist was Marion Goodfellow, a well known and respected International Medium & Psychic clairvoyant. Sat next to her was Simon Peters, described as Britain’s most exciting new Medium!

Here's what Derek Acorah had to say about him:

Derek Acorah, Medium of "Most Haunted" and one of the UK’s leading international mediums, recommended Simon as one of the mediums on the most haunted program, and calls Simon “a truly gifted medium” and it has been as a direct result of Derek’s support and enthusiasm that Simon took the plunge into the world of public demonstrations.

Obviously from this Derek knows Simon and has done for some time, hence his recommendation to the producers of Most Haunted.

As he was introduced I caught a good luck of Mr Peters and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Simon Peters was the same man Derek Acorah had given a live reading to only a few weeks earlier!

So, what are the chances of Derek Acorah being honest in this instance? He knows the man, Derek's own words prove this and obviously Simon Peters knows him. To be recommended for one of the biggest paranormal shows in years you have to know the guy pretty well at the very least. Just to compound Derek's terrible error, as the team came in to the studio between locations, something they do as a treat for the live audience, the first person Derek shook hands with was Mr Peters.

As a fisherman would say, "caught, hook, line and sinker".

I have to tell you at the time I saw this I was absolutely gutted. I had grown in to a big fan of Derek and the show itself. This didn't prove a lot as far as the show goes but it sure proved to me once and for all that Derek Acorah entertainment practices are unethical. I also rang up a relative who had been to the same show as me and asked her if she was watching, I didn't have to say much because she recognized Simon Peters immediately. Needless to say neither of us have returned to see Derek in subsequent shows.

I actually though Simon Peter's performance those few weeks earlier was excellent, he had me fooled in to thinking he was a shy even naive man with no knowledge of mediumship. So there he is, a fully respected and practising psychic, well known and friendly with his psychic channeller, Derek Acorah.

"How the mighty fall"

I would like to add that this story was something I have held on to for some time. Aswell as this I have material that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that not only is Mr Acorah a fake but so is Most Haunted. Sadly my posting them for you all to see would probably land me and the gentleman who sent them to me, in trouble.

As I said, I have obviously known about this for some time but felt reluctant to share it as many people hold a great deal of faith in Derek Acorah and indeed the show, but I feel that to be honest with yourself and ultimately the paranormal fraternity in general then everything deserves the light of day and not just the positive things.

I would obviously appreciate some feedback and hope that my article has not offended anyone, needless to say a few of you will be very disappointed.

Article Copyright © 2005, Brendan Kilmartin.

Edited by phenomenon

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sasha_S8

• RogueWave

• I_Love_Derek_2005

• Beckys_Mom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never believed in any 'psychics' or 'mediums'. I have also never seen any scientific evidence to suggest that such phenomenon do exist in people.

I do feel sorry for you. It must suck when someone you revere falls from your grace. sad.gif

As for Most Hauted, I watch it for the humour factor. It's like watching five-year olds scream when you drop a rubber snake on them. I have seen nothing more than a few shaky 'light anomalies' come from that show. Everything else, from table tipping to Derek's antics, can be put down to a number of reasons, or even (for the cruel skeptics) be dismissed as manufactured entertainment.

Just to add, I received an email from his wife/manager threatening legal action if I don't remove it! The facts are correct so the article stays.

angry.gif

Just to add, I received an email from his wife/manager threatening legal action if I don't remove it! The facts are correct so the article stays.

480043[/snapback]

angry.gif how could you say Derek Acorah is fake he is not fake he nos want he is doing you have his powers and see for your self want he goes throw with sh** and all no he is doing hes best to help other with the histroy with out going world want happen in that time . w00t.gif hes not fake want so ever .

post-14992-1107967258.jpg

Derek Acorah was a trained actor and still is w00t.gif ...e and a very bad one at that. I have known for a long time now from a very reliable source that in the past and likely now, the information he 'picks' up on is given to him before filming starts and of course other ways. That was never a suprise though. sleepy.gif

how could you say Derek Acorah is fake he is not fake he nos want he is doing you have his powers and see for your self want he goes throw with sh** and all no he is doing hes best to help other with the histroy with out going world want happen in that time .  hes not fake want so ever .

Have you even read the article?

Try reading the mistakes on my site

www.badpsychics.co.uk

The proof is there that this man is not psychic.

Its because of fans like you that he earns over £25,000 per episode of MH.

He's fake

Well done for highlighting that.....French and Saunders (of all people) showed him up for what he really is ...a bad fake ,with their p*** take of "almost haunted nearly live". grin2.gif

Derren Brown does the cold reading 10 times better and he admits that he's ****ing with your head....

Well done

Acorah ..step down you charlatan

Edited by Bogeyman

IMO, he's an absolute charlatan. He gets more proposterous by the week. And please, no-one should be fooled by anyone who carries out psycic readings with an audience - its SO easy to do that a child could do it and be convincing. If you saw the recent Derren Brown show from the US you'll know what I mean.

I just wish someone with some money would make a PROPER paranormal show (hough I guess it'd be dull for the mot part, judging by my own investigation experiences!)

how could you say Derek Acorah is fake he is not fake he nos want he is doing you have his powers and see for your self want he goes throw with sh** and all no he is doing hes best to help other with the histroy with out going world want happen in that time .  hes not fake want so ever

Were you chewing a toffee when you wrote this? blink.gif

angry.gif how could you say Derek Acorah is fake he is not fake he nos want he is doing you have his powers and see for your self want he goes throw with sh** and all no he is doing hes best to help other with the histroy with out going world want happen in that time . w00t.gif hes not fake want so ever .

I know its boring, but PLEASE try to write sentences that are punctuated - posts like this are very hard to read and are likely to be skipped by a lot of people. English is a beautiful language (if a little strange) so please try to make the most of it, even if it is not your first language. Oh, and I don't agree with your point of view either!

Ok here is the story from the perspective of the man mentioned in Phen's post above, Simon Peters, who has requested that I post this here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon Peters

Although I do not have any personal relationship with Derek, I can honestly say I would not be where I am today with out his input into my life through some amazing spirit messages he has given me. It is due to these messages, which came through Derek from the Spiritual Guides, which have resulted in me having the courage to begin giving messages to all of you at my public demonstrations. It is only now I feel ready to share with you what an incredibly gifted and talented man Derek really is, and how these two messages changed the whole of my life and outlook on the world.

Try to imagine my life as a child, from the age of just four years old, Physical Spiritual Phenomena started to really frighten me, I started to except that poltergeist activity was simply a part of my life, by the time I was 12 years old I could actually talk to the Spirits of people who were trying to communicate with me, and I was learning a great deal from them. However my Spiritual experiences were to become negative, and by the time I was in my teens the negativity grew worse and worse, until at the age of 20 years old, I was Exorcised by the head Church of England Exorcist three times. My family and I cannot even come close to describing how very frightening it was for all of us.

However time is a great healer, and all spirit communication stopped. I became very interested with trying to understand both people and myself by 21 years old I had become qualified as a Psychotherapist and Analyst. I became a man of Science, and tried very hard to make sense of all that had happened in my childhood with regard to the paranormal, the only way I could rationalise it all was to say I imagined it, and hallucinated the whole thing, couple that with a healthy dose of total denial and you begin to see how even I could pretend the whole thing did not happen. I spent twelve years with nothing paranormal happening at all, very happy, and contented as a psychotherapist helping people find the roots of there illness etc. I came to love the laws of physics and the fact that everything can be explained through science and cause and effect. So, imagine my shock on 21st Jan. 2003. When out of the blue, in a session of bereavement counselling, Spirits started communicating with me again? My patient was amazed to the point of shock, when I could bring myself to tell her the information from her passed away loved one. I was scared again! For the first time in twelve years, I was scared. Terrified, in case all the bad things that happened in the past would start again.

I had seen Derek Acorah on T.V. and thought he might be able to help me understand what was happening so in March 2003; I went to see him at one of his live shows at Leeds. I waited until the show was over and joined the end of the queue to meet him, “You’re a medium,” he said. I hadn’t even said “Hi” yet, I asked him questions about Spirit and so on, then before I could say anything else, he looked me straight in the face and said “You are good, very good” then his face changed, and a strange look came over his face. “We are going to work together,” says he! “I don’t think so Derek,” I said! But, he maintained this strange puzzled look on his face, “We are you know, we are going to work together in the future” I smiled, trying to cover up the fact that I thought he was quite mad, but it was obvious to me that he couldn’t believe what he was saying either. After all of this I said I was scared of spirits, and didn’t want to know. But he said he didn’t have time to talk now, he took my phone number and promised to call me, but he never did. (Thanks Derek, I’m still waiting!)

To cut a long story short, I found out I had a ancient guide called Peter, and several other spiritual guides, and over the next few months realised that nothing bad was going to happen, I became delighted with the wonderfully loving messages that I was receiving. I learned there really was a God, and no harm could come to me. My guide was gently pushing me towards public demonstrations, but I was reluctant, although I had done lots in my earlier years and a few for small circles, I did not feel I wanted to risk my career in Psychotherapy.

Derek was coming to present a live show at York, it was 1st Dec 2003. So my wife and I went to see him, after two messages (Imagine my disbelieve when) he said, “I have to link to Simon, - You are grandparents – Mr and Mrs Peters –Yes -, is there a Simon, who’s Grandparents have passed to spirit? ” I put my hand up, “Hold on, this might not be for you – Peters name connection?” Yes. My mind raced. - There was no way he could remember me, it had been nearly a year since I last went to one of his shows, any way that was at Leeds, this is York, there could not be a connection, and I was right up in the Gods, he couldn’t see who I was, (I mean I know the man is very gifted, but, Bionic eye sight is stretching things!) Yes there was a big screen with my face on it, but that was behind Derek, and he never once looked at it, even if he had I doubt he would have remembered my face form a year earlier. “Granddad has Scottish connection with ships” Yes (Granddad was in the navy based in Scotland in the 1st world war.) “They are hear to tell you to stop worrying, because Spirit are with you – In fact I could sit down and you could do what I am doing now.. – Spirit are with you from the highest Spirit realms – Jesus Christ himself is with you” Thank you Derek. “Yes the highest level – you have the greatest ability on all Psychic levels, very open to Spirit channels” Thank you, (I mean, what else was I supposed to say?) “You will do what I am doing, even though the gift is coming later on in your life – You Simon, have the most high and most powerful of all Spirit guides, AND, are protected by them.” Who is my guide? “If it comes to me I will tell you, but your guide is very ancient and of Egyptian background! – You will change the way people see spirituality through mediumship, - it is an honour to talk to you – You are blessed by the highest spirit being! And he is with you, you need to develop your spiritual gifts – I feel zapped by the power that is with you” Thank you! Bless you! “No, Bless you! “What is the John connection?” My middle name, and my mother’s fathers name, - Passed away now. “Behind every great man there is a great woman, is this your good lady wife next to you?” Yes. “Pass the microphone to her – You need to support Simon, and I’m sure you do, there is a star of protection above you – You need this message so you know this is all true about your good husband – and to know he is not mad, and you have two children, boy and a girl, but they are as different as chalk and cheese” Yes “pass microphone back to Simon – You have an aunty who is not well, it will be soon she will have to go into hospital for tests, two of them, but don’t worry, she will be fine. – Now within the next two days Psychic Phenomena will start happening around you – Psychical – to prove spirit are around you, don’t worry this is all happening, it is real.

” Thank you and bless you Derek. “No, Bless them, Spirit, and you!”.

Every single thing he said was true, even down to our aunty and the hospital, there is no way he could have known who my guides are, cause I have never told anyone, until now. I don’t know how he know about Jesus constantly being with me in my meditations, he just did, he had to be communicating with spirit, there is no other way he could have made the predictions about auntie and the hospital.

A taro card reader called James Scotland was also confirming the same kind of information to me, which again was difficult to believe, but non the less, James was saying more or less exactly the same things Derek had said at York. About a week or so after Derek’s show at York James Scotland phoned me, to ask if I would like to help with a TV program, and persuades me to at least think about it, and may be talk to the TV. People.

Ten minuets later the phone rings again and its the TV people, they said I had been recommended to them, to be on the program, and was I interested in Auditioning for Most Haunted Live!…. “Did you say Most Haunted Live?” Yes, do you know it?…. (Can you imagine my disbelief when I found out it was a program I had always thought was one of the best, and never in a million years would I ever of dreamed I might be invited to work on it! and Derek Acorah is the star of the show!) I was not sure about going on the program at all, and felt quit out of my depth, but I said I would screen test for it on the condition they ask Derek Acorah if he thinks I’m ready for such a thing. “Tell Derek, I was the man at York, he gave the message to a couple of weeks ago, and if Derek remembers me and thinks I am not too inexperienced I will Screen test for the show”. The phone rang an hour later, it was Most Haunted again. “Derek says yes, and says it would be hard to forget that message at York” I did the screen test for the program, and Mr Will Hanrahan , welcomed me aboard the Most Haunted team.

Unbelievable! But Derek’s prediction of him and I working together was coming closer than I would have ever thought. Little wonder that on the “about Simon Peters page” on this web site I say, “it has been as a direct result of Derek’s support and enthusiasm that Simon took the plunge into the world of public demonstrations”. I don’t think Derek Acorah has any clue how much his words and his work affect and help so many people in so many different ways.

After many years of seeing Derek Acorah on TV and being quite taken in by the gift he has, i went to watch him live at the floral hall in Southport and to be quite honest it was the biggest bucket of bull**** i had to listen too!

The only thing he knew was the fact that he was taking £18 of my hard earned cash away from me and off the other poor souls who had the unfortunate luck of being ripped of by this conman.

Think about it..... He is a English version of them American religious

fanatics who appeal for your money on TV to see the light of jesus enter you heart and he will heal you! and connect you with your loved ones! "b******s!!" the difference is he takes your money before you hear the sh*** he spurns!

Edited by iknowamright!!

My wife and I have been dedicated watchers of the 'Most Haunted' show for the last two years now. We cringe every time that Derek appears on the screen because of his antics and obvious (to us at least) fakery. We find the show excellent except for Acorah. Everyone else on the show seems sincere and honest in their investigations. We've noticed that this past season there seems to be many more 'guest' mediums and psychics, we're hoping that this is an effort on the part of the producers of the show to find a replacement for Derek. Some of the 'guests' seem to be much more accurate, sincere and believable than Derek is, even when he's putting on his top performance.

There's something not quite 'right' about Acorah and his medium/psychic claims that I can't specifically put my finger on that makes him come across as a glaring fake in my eyes. Perhaps it's the fact that his 'performances' seem so scripted to me, which is last thing one would expect to feel from seeing a 'real' medium and/or psychic. There was also one time that I could have sworn that I saw an earpiece in his ear, which would offer up another 'source' for the 'voice' of his spiritual 'guide' blush.gif Even if he isn't being 'fed' information during the show, it wouldn't be very hard for him to find out where they'll be going for their next investigation and either research the location himself or have someone do it for him. All he'd have to do then is embellish that information and then give it the 'Acorah' spin when relating it to the tv audience.

I have been watching Most Haunted, last night it was from the vaults in Edinburgh. It was interesting and the crew were suitably terrified. As for the 'medium' Derek - oh dear oh dear oh dear! From what I have seen he picks up on the things that he could easily have read up on prior to the programme e.g. the Landlady who stabbed a customer and was hanged, the grave robbers Burke and Hare, and the unpleasant ghost of the man who tells people to get out (many have reputedly heard this in the past) hmm.gif I wasn't convinced by him at all, in fact he really pees me off. If they must have a resident Medium get Colin Fry to do the programme instead!

Damn, too bad it doesn't air in Canada.

So SaRuMaN, has posted on behalf of Simon Peters himself. original.gif That was a personal story, and I commend you for sharing it. The majority in here seem to think badly of Derek... maybe he does fake somethings that he cannot discern through mediumship, using his experiences to try and give a proper reading.

Maybe the negativity in the room is inhibiting him from getting the best reading for a person. Perhaps it worked well with Simon (following his story above) because of his Powerful Egyptian Spirit Guide, which strengthened the link between Derek Acorah and Simon Peters. Does this make any sense to anyone?

Thus giving Derek the strength to delve further into the future, giving Simon a more accurate reading.

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

Maybe the negativity in the room is inhibiting him from getting the best reading for a person.  .

518406[/snapback]

OHHHH! i so love this excuse!! A "Medium" give innacurate or vague infomation and it's not his fault sad.gif

NO it's the other peoples fault cause of all their "negativity"

OK kids! everyone clap their hands and say "I do believe in Faeries" and Tink will come back to life

Got nothing to do with the fact that maybe,just maybe the "medium" is taking cues from the person he/she is reading and is making it up as he goes along.

Can you imagine say a Commercial Jet Pilot using this excuse.

" the plane crashed because i couldn't fly it. All the passengers projected Negative energy .They didn't believe the plane could fly.This interfered with my ability to pilot the plane "

This is the Part were you tell me that Mediumship is nothing like any other Vocation and is reliant on moods and positive energy to be effective. rolleyes.gif

Edited by kwai

Hi,

Personally I will not comment on Derek being real of fake, I guess there is no REAL way to know for sure.

But on a related theme.....

Does anyone remember several years back when the National Lottery was still fairly new in the UK... some TV channel use to follow the winners to see how it changed there lifes. Anyway, I remember clearly seing this guy who wanted to be a medium, the TV arranged for him to work on small audiences and he was pretty poor. Anyway a few years later here he is with his own TV show and known as one of the biggest in the UK!! Tony Stockwell. Does anyone else remember this? perhaps it was just some guy who looked identical and who wanted to be a medium!

Anyway, the reason I brought this up is when he first hit the screen, they promoted him as being a professional for a great number of years.... this simply is not true.

Please correct me if I made a mistake here, perhaps it was just a look alike.

Hi,

Personally I will not comment on Derek being real of fake, I guess there is no REAL way to know for sure.

But on a related theme.....

Does anyone remember several years back when the National Lottery was still fairly new in the UK... some TV channel use to follow the winners to see how it changed there lifes. Anyway, I remember clearly seing this guy who wanted to be a medium, the TV arranged for him to work on small audiences and he was pretty poor. Anyway a few years later here he is with his own TV show and known as one of the biggest in the UK!! Tony Stockwell. Does anyone else remember this? perhaps it was just some guy who looked identical and who wanted to be a medium!

Anyway, the reason I brought this up is when he first hit the screen, they promoted him as being a professional for a great number of years.... this simply is not true.

Please correct me if I made a mistake here, perhaps it was just a look alike.

520770[/snapback]

NOOO! didn't see that !! but if you are correct and it was Tony Stockwell that could make things Very Interesting.

Went to see him Live a few months back.Not impressed at all.

I won't say Derek is a fake either.The point i'm trying to make is what is more plausable? Some one actually talking to the spirits of the dead? or somebody making it up as they go along.

The real beauty of this is we can't actually verify what the Medium is saying.We can either take his word for it or question what he does.BUt there is no physical proof

Want to see how badly some people want to beleive what they are being told? watch "Shirley Ghostman" on BBC3. He makes outragous claims with no basis in fact and yet people are STILL desperate to believe it's the truth.

So SaRuMaN, has posted on behalf of Simon Peters himself. original.gif  That was a personal story, and I commend you for sharing it.  The majority in here seem to think badly of Derek... maybe he does fake somethings that he cannot discern through mediumship, using his experiences to try and give a proper reading. 

Maybe the negativity in the room is inhibiting him from getting the best reading for a person.  Perhaps it worked well with Simon (following his story above) because of his Powerful Egyptian Spirit Guide, which strengthened the link between Derek Acorah and Simon Peters.  Does this make any sense to anyone?

Thus giving Derek the strength to delve further into the future, giving Simon a more accurate reading.

518406[/snapback]

it does air here in canada. i've seen the program twice now.

it is the worst case of acting i have ever seen. the history of the places they go, interesting, but the mediums are smalls at best.

it's craptastic.

Fake! Full stop! Come on people this is Tv at its worst? I like it when Derek gets Possessed! Wot a crock of s**t laugh.gif

He's a con merchant thats all. He's making a packet out of peoples misfortunes, what a slimeball......... mad.gif

I joined the forum on his website and linked into the debates going on here about him...inviting him to get involved and "fight his corner"

When i logged on the following day,even though the site accepted my username and password i was told i was not allowed access to the forum

http://www.derekacorah.org/forum/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=3

If someone could go in and see if the post is still there i'd appreciate it.....it's in "general" discussion.I used the username ...scepticalone

Thanks

Hi, i love Derek Acorah even though he may seem made-up or kinda fake but everyone has there own opinions. i have only been a fan of derek's for a short while but can you tell me, when you watch the Progamme Most Haunted and you see Derek being possessed by a ghost. Can you not see the pain that comes from that and how much his 'fit' drains him of energy? i believe that Derek is a true Medium and that until i see him proven wrong with my own eyes i will remain a massive fan and follower of derek. May Sam and Derek remain forever on the earth where everone can be reminded of Derek's Boyish good luks and Sam's long-life spirit. thumbsup.gifwub.gifw00t.gif !!!!!!!

Edited by I_Love_Derek

Fake! Full stop! Come on people this is Tv at its worst? I like it when Derek gets Possessed! Wot a crock of s**t laugh.gif

He's a con merchant thats all. He's making a packet out of peoples misfortunes, what a slimeball......... mad.gif

521412[/snapback]

He is NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A con-merchant!!!!!!!!!!! he's just gifted and talented angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif plus next time u watch MH look at how much he perspires and how the energy is drained from him!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by I_Love_Derek

I joined the forum on his website and linked into the debates going on here about him...inviting him to get involved and "fight his corner"

When i logged on the following day,even though the site accepted my username and password i was told i was not allowed access to the forum

http://www.derekacorah.org/forum/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=3

If someone could go in and see if the post is still there i'd appreciate it.....it's in "general" discussion.I used the username ...scepticalone

Thanks

527679[/snapback]

Sorry I tried to register to have a look, but it would appear that no one is allowed to register a new account now. Wonder why?

no.gif

he needs better acting lesssons. its incredibly obvious that this is all fake.