Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Campaigners protest 'Demon' energy drink

demon energy drink agros-nova

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:49 PM

View PostRon Jeremy, on 13 August 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

After reading the calories part I kinda agree with the Church. No energy drink should have 230 cal per can.
But arsenic is ok? :unsure2:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#32    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,357 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 13 August 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

But arsenic is ok? :unsure2:

I guess I missed the arsenic part.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#33    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,654 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

I find red bull has much the same demonic effects.  Especially around my 13th bottle. :devil:

I'm just joking, mum.

Edited by Mr Walker, 14 August 2012 - 10:58 AM.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#34    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,156 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

View PostMr Walker, on 14 August 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

I find red bull has much the same demonic effects.  Especially around my 13th bottle. :devil:

I'm just joking, mum.

You could probably buy a bottle of really good 40 year old scotch far cheaper than 13 cans of red bull. :D

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#35    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,759 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostEldorado, on 13 August 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

It's already here.  Sacramental Wine* it's called.  It's free, cures all guilt and is extremely addictive, in my experience.

(*Only available to pilgrims in small measures but drunk copiously by the Clergy.  Seeing as they are likely to have more guilt than the rest of us.)

:yes:

There is a very good reason why the ones that over indulge do so...
Do you have any idea how absolutely boring confession can be if you have nothing to confess?...

#36    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,759 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 14 August 2012 - 11:41 AM, said:

You could probably buy a bottle of really good 40 year old scotch far cheaper than 13 cans of red bull. :D

And it would be a lot tastier too!

#37    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 13 August 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

Demon Energy Drink
Posted Image

Meanwhilea recent report by the BBC has revealed that holy water from Mecca known as ‘Zam Zam’ is contaminated with high levels of arsenic
http://www.greenprop...y-water-unsafe/

Actually,those ingredients are better than soda . I didn't see caffeine . It's got taurine and inositol ,not a lot of sugar or salt.
It's GOOD for you

Miss me?

#38    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,654 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 14 August 2012 - 11:41 AM, said:

Interesting perspective. I dont drink alcohol (or more than a glass of red bull either) but red bull is about $3.50 a can. So say $45.50 for the red bull.

Whiskey costs vary but a 30 year old glenfiddich single malt is  is about $489.00 dollars. A johnnie walker blended 12 year old whiskey is $41.90 heres a couple of prices for 40 year old whiskey
Glenfarclas 40 Year Old 46% Glenfarclas $ 453.33   Bruichladdich 40 Year Old 43.10% Bruichladdich $2277.97   

Hypothetically, i think i would be  financially better off with the red bull; lol

Edited by Mr Walker, 15 August 2012 - 11:35 AM.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#39    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,654 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

View PostTaun, on 14 August 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

And it would be a lot tastier too!
I once had a large shot of 40 year old glenfiddich, single  malt, rather than refuse the hospitality of a scottish exchange teacher to my school. It tasted of peat,  and was otherwise exceptionally "smooth"
Not an unpleasant taste, and it went very well with the haggis,  ( a dish I really DO enjoy) but not what i would call tasty.
On the other hand there is no comparison between such a whiskey and the ones i drank by the bottle as a teenager, which were basically tasteless, although they had a bite, but very effective. I can understand someone drinking a glass of 40 year old single malt whiskey, for the pleasure of it. They are  equivalent to an aged liqueur, or a really good aged port, although not as tasty in terms of flavour.

Edited by Mr Walker, 15 August 2012 - 11:48 AM.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#40    THE INTERPETER

THE INTERPETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

View PostFrom 14 August 2012 - 10:56 AM:

I find red bull has much the same demonic effects.  Especially around my 13th bottle. I'm just joking, mum.

Mr Walker,Joking about such matters can have horrific results.Eating anything related to demons  or devils can have that effect.To eat foods such as "devils" food cake, or "deviled" eggscan earn one a one way ticket to hell, God is not mocked.

Edited by THE INTERPETER, 22 August 2012 - 04:10 AM.

#41    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,808 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:10 AM

View PostMr. Miyagi, on 13 August 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

Meh, They should create their own Jesus Juice energy drink and leave it at that. lol.
They're Catholics, we DO have Jesus Juice, made from grapes, but tastes like the Blood of the Christ ;)

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#42    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

thats a pretty interesting stance on a energy drink.

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#43    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

View PostTHE INTERPETER, on 22 August 2012 - 04:07 AM, said:

Mr Walker,Joking about such matters can have horrific results.Eating anything related to demons  or devils can have that effect.To eat foods such as "devils" food cake, or "deviled" eggscan earn one a one way ticket to hell, God is not mocked.

Hell is reserved for the wicked, your assessment is a nice joke though.  Thank you person who joined in April, thank you.

#44    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,654 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:58 AM

View PostTHE INTERPETER, on 22 August 2012 - 04:07 AM, said:

Mr Walker,Joking about such matters can have horrific results.Eating anything related to demons  or devils can have that effect.To eat foods such as "devils" food cake, or "deviled" eggs can earn one a one way ticket to hell, God is not mocked.
If you are joking. I can appreciate that. If you are serious I am protected by by the presence of god and angels.
Not only is god with me but he does have a cosmic sense of humour. God does not take himself as seriously as a lot of humans seem to think. he should do he "created us" in his own image, and that includes a similar, self aware, sense of humour.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users