Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who killed Lacy Peterson?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    rose_ashes

rose_ashes

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

• truth prevails

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:35 PM

a lot of people say that there is no concrete evidence against him, but if you look merely at his ACTIONS after her disappearance, you'll find that he ACTED very guilty.

"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible" -Oscar Wilde
"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies, but not everyone lives." -A. Sachs
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Ambrose Redmoon

the berri clan

#17    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,363 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:09 PM

He killed Laci and Conner. Anyone who thinks differently is only fooling themselves.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#18    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 22 March 2006 - 05:12 PM

I think he did it and I agree with the jury.

#19    bboy

bboy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:58 PM

He said he didn't do it, we have to repect that mellow.gif

wacko.gif

#20    ValkyrieVoice

ValkyrieVoice

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

• "Bubble, Bubble Toil And Trouble;
    Fire Burn, And Cauldron Bubble.
    Double, Double Toil And Trouble
    Something Wicked This Way Comes."

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:52 AM

[attachmentid=24352]Laci's head and limbs were missing because those were the areas of her body that were weighed down. Personally? I don't believe for one minute that Scott acted alone. I believe he's covering for the rest of the criminals because if he KNEW that they could kill Laci and Connor, he KNOWS they can kill him.

Attached Files

• Attached File  246.gif   202.99K   53 downloads

"You Look Up When You Feel The Need For Elevation And I Look Down Because I Am Elevated. ..."

Thus Spake Zarathustra

-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

#21    Ned Tunacao

Ned Tunacao

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

• An Old Irish Phrase Says: If you expect a kick in the nuts and get a punch in the mouth, you should consider yourself lucky.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:37 AM

Replying to Who killed Lacy Peterson?

Uggh...Scott Peterson?

Damn I'm good!

#22    DaKong

DaKong

Funky Munky/Alpha Ape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

• Let's make a sandwich. I can be the peanut butter and you can be the jelly.

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:28 PM

In all honesty, I don't know. To me it's like the Jack the Ripper case; sure a lot of evidence but also a lot of fingers pointed in the wrong way. I still don't think he's guilty. Why? Don't know. I just do. Most people say that he did it without even researching the facts and just watch the TV. I'm in a Journalism class and I can tell you at times we get a whole lot wrong... I still don't think he's guilty.

Randomly posting one forum at a time.
Imma postin ur fohrums, lolz.

#23    Rosemary Campbell

Rosemary Campbell

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:47 AM

Scott Peterson killed his wife.

The day Laci Peterson disappeared I like many thought she was kidnapped by someone who wanted to extract the baby so close to term.

As a Psychic Detective I wrote down all the Information on a pad as I quite often do and right away I saw a fight between scott and Laci and it was a very vicious fight.

I heard the words he hit her so hard it killed her.

I then saw the bedroom in disarray as it would be during a violent fight.

I then saw Scott carrying a bundle out of the house and he went several places then ended up at the Bay where they found her body.

I sent this information many places but like with much Psychic Information they don't pay much attention to it.

Knowing what I knew I watched Scott Peterson pretend he was helping to look for Laci and I knew then what kind of a cool character he was to be able to pull that off.

This all began with a vicious domestic situation and sometimes people get hurt and I now say if scott had called 911 maybe they could have removed the baby and saved him.

If he had taken those steps then and tried to save his baby and let it turn into another Violent Domestic situation perhaps he would not be sitting on Death Row right now but when he took the actions he did and crassly threw the woman and the unborn child into the Bay and left them for months until they washed up on the Shore there was little chance for him to avoid the death sentence.

#24    BishopRyan

BishopRyan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:43 PM

I agree he killed them. I don't have a doubt in my mind.

Although he deserves to fry. I don't agree with the jury. They convicted based on opinion. There was not any real or substantial evidence at all. Nothing. All that was left was opinions to be formed. This was a abortion of our legal system once again. There was way more evidence in the OJ case than this ever saw. Its a perfect example of good juror selection.

We need to revamp the whole system.

#25    najaesouljah

najaesouljah

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

• Faith is the belief in things unseen.

Posted 13 April 2006 - 05:44 PM

I belive that he killed her. I'm not all about the death penalty.  But if the jury is right, and he did kill his wife(including his unborn child).  He deserves to die.  Then his maker can judge him .  You know something like double jeopardy. yes.gif

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26    SLY

SLY

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

• Ignorance is the vain unteachables. ~Roger Bacon 13th century

Posted 15 April 2006 - 09:06 AM

I had a gut feeling he did it from the beginning.

Me too.
I'm guilty of watching the trail on CTV and reading or listening to every bit of knowledge I could get on the truth.
Yes, in my opinion he is beyond guilty.

Sly

#27    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 15 April 2006 - 07:08 PM

a lot of people say that there is no concrete evidence against him, but if you look merely at his ACTIONS after her disappearance, you'll find that he ACTED very guilty.

well throw away the key jessica fletcher

#28    LostLittleGirl

LostLittleGirl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 12:01 AM

I think Scott Killed her. As for what reason I have no clue. I have a theory though that  he was scared that Laci would find out about his infidelty during her last month of pregnancy and killed her to keep her from dumping him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users