Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

CCTV Dogman Grey Tailless Body Long Rear Legs

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

Use the pause/start button to see the grey sleek tail-less body with long rear legs

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,850 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:46 AM

Short tailed Deer.

#3    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,850 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

Or Water Deer
Posted Image

#4    lostinthecrowd

lostinthecrowd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• “Time is swift, it races by; Opportunities are born and die... Still you wait and will not try - A bird with wings who dares not rise and fly.”

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

All you have to do is watch how the creature moves to tell it isn't a deer lol.  Nice video though, have no idea what it is.

It moves almost like a monkey but it's most likely some sort of stray dog or large weird cat.

#5    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

Its a deer.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#6    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

This vid looks familiar, wasnt it posted a few months ago?  I dont remember the thread. Either way, how do you get a dogman out of that?

#7    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

Can people stop with the deer comments, it's a lack of common sense to say it's a deer, the hind (rear) legs are bending forward. LOL Even the picture posted shows a Deers hind legs bend backwards. It appears to be far too big to be a dog or cat, it's shorter than the Van but taller than the car. There is now way it's small.

It must be a fake surely? Is it maybe from a film? Some kind of viral ad?

Also jsut noticed the front legs bending backwards.... erm that's weird.

View Postvitruvian12, on 30 July 2011 - 02:29 PM, said:

This vid looks familiar, wasnt it posted a few months ago?  I dont remember the thread. Either way, how do you get a dogman out of that?

Pause it constantly and you will see the back legs are behind forwards. Deer, dogs, cats etc bend backwards.

Posted Image

Dog running, the thing in the video's front and back legs are bending the opposite way.

If it's real it has to be a primate surely?!

Posted Image

That is how a monkey runs, similar to the video.

Edited by Coffey, 30 July 2011 - 04:41 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#8    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

View PostCoffey, on 30 July 2011 - 04:32 PM, said:

Can people stop with the deer comments, it's a lack of common sense to say it's a deer, the hind (rear) legs are bending forward. LOL Even the picture posted shows a Deers hind legs bend backwards. It appears to be far too big to be a dog or cat, it's shorter than the Van but taller than the car. There is now way it's small.

It must be a fake surely? Is it maybe from a film? Some kind of viral ad?

It is a fake Coffey...its been doing the rounds for quite some time now...

#9    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

View PostBrianPotter, on 30 July 2011 - 04:37 PM, said:

It is a fake Coffey...its been doing the rounds for quite some time now...

Thanks, I thought it was. It definitly wasn't a Deer, dog or cat. It had to be some sort of Primate and the size was insane.

Do you know if it's from anything? The clip is kind of cool, would be good for a film.

#10    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:47 PM

All I am going to say now is WATCH these:

http://www.youtube.c...u/0/YgjHC3C-L5U

They are from the same user who posted the other video.

Now everyone who said Deer or dog etc can watch that and realise how bad you are at trying to identify animals. LOL

Look at the walk and the legs etc. So one good thing has come from this video, I have proven that sometimes people completely misidentify things trying to be logical. When you actually went against logic and made a really bad judgement. So thank you for proving that. LOL

Edited by Coffey, 30 July 2011 - 04:49 PM.

#11    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:00 PM

View PostLe Lapedalleur, on 30 July 2011 - 10:55 AM, said:

Use the pause/start button to see the grey sleek tail-less body with long rear legs

Its a deer.  Get over it. There are no mysterious alien hybrid beings out there. It's also not a primate. You might want to use a bit of that 'common sense' you spoke of earlier for yourself. You say you logically proved us wrong. Maybe in your own head, but nothing you have said or shown yet proves anything.  Rather than calling people stupid for calling it a deer, howabout you politely disagree and show your reasonings for said disagreement. A good argument is ruined by bad manners and assumptions.

I've got a bad feeling about this!

#12    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:01 PM

View PostCoffey, on 30 July 2011 - 04:42 PM, said:

Thanks, I thought it was. It definitly wasn't a Deer, dog or cat. It had to be some sort of Primate and the size was insane.

Do you know if it's from anything? The clip is kind of cool, would be good for a film.
I dont sorry... but when i first watched it it was actually in German so it could have been something from them..

#13    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

View Postalienmojo, on 30 July 2011 - 05:00 PM, said:

Its a deer.  Get over it. There are no mysterious alien hybrid beings out there. It's also not a primate. You might want to use a bit of that 'common sense' you spoke of earlier for yourself. You say you logically proved us wrong. Maybe in your own head, but nothing you have said or shown yet proves anything.  Rather than calling people stupid for calling it a deer, howabout you politely disagree and show your reasonings for said disagreement. A good argument is ruined by bad manners and assumptions.

Yeah but you are just looking silly because it isnt a deer...A Deer would do  like a rabbit when lamped....sit still...they hunker down to the ground.... i have rescued deer many a time from Britains roads......If you go up any of our British motorways you will see signs about deers crossing so to be cautious..Follow nature  and understand it before commenting..I have hunting dogs..(whippets and a Jack Russell....)but dont use them......jmo.

Edited by BrianPotter, 30 July 2011 - 05:21 PM.

#14    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

View PostBrianPotter, on 30 July 2011 - 05:26 PM, said:

Folks are mad Coffey...:yes:

I can think of more suitable words, but I won't be nasty. LOL

Edited by Coffey, 30 July 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#15    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,071 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

View PostCoffey, on 30 July 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

All I am going to say now is WATCH these:

http://www.youtube.c...u/0/YgjHC3C-L5U

They are from the same user who posted the other video.

Now everyone who said Deer or dog etc can watch that and realise how bad you are at trying to identify animals. LOL

Look at the walk and the legs etc. So one good thing has come from this video, I have proven that sometimes people completely misidentify things trying to be logical. When you actually went against logic and made a really bad judgement. So thank you for proving that. LOL

You are right: this isn't a deer, or a dog, or whatever animal.

It's so fake a blind man could see it; the movements are unnatural, like the creature was created by computer software and then super-imposed on some shot of a car park.

We have been had.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users