Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

youtube video

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:26 AM

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,392 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:41 AM

Hmmm... that's a really slow ghost. Parkinsons, I imagine.

#3    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

I mean this does scream fake but who is this GTI? Ghost Team International? Never heard of them before until now and I wonder how and why did they confirm this is real?

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#4    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,065 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

I'm not sure who GTI is... The youtube guy said they were a TV show. Supposed to show up on BBC America sometime this fall. I didn't see anything on the BBC America site about it.

#5    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,124 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hmm... username with the word 'films' in it. Not suspect at all.

I'd be more impressed if the blankets folded themselves and stacked in the middle of the bed. :P

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#6    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

This "Camera" he used has the same filter as those terrible movies Paranormal Activity. I have NEVER seen a Camera system that has lines like this. Not just that but, why do "Ghosts" always do their actions away from the camera? Notice how the bedding is being pulled from the other side of the bed? Pretty convenient and it ALWAYS happens that way. I'm sure after all of these different video's of "Ghosts" doing these types of actions, at least ONE would have performed this feat from the camera side.

#7    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,124 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:20 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 26 August 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

This "Camera" he used has the same filter as those terrible movies Paranormal Activity. I have NEVER seen a Camera system that has lines like this. Not just that but, why do "Ghosts" always do their actions away from the camera? Notice how the bedding is being pulled from the other side of the bed? Pretty convenient and it ALWAYS happens that way. I'm sure after all of these different video's of "Ghosts" doing these types of actions, at least ONE would have performed this feat from the camera side.

Because the ghost is a female and she doesn't want you staring at her bum! :P

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#8    drpaxton

drpaxton

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:09 AM

Hmmm....One of his other videos:

Edited by drpaxton, 28 August 2012 - 05:11 AM.

#9    Alisdair.MacDonald

Alisdair.MacDonald

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:50 AM

I am always leery about videos that need half of the video to 'set up' what is about to happen.

"Confirmed Skeptic" Confirmed by who?

Edited by Mider, 28 August 2012 - 05:51 AM.

#10    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

Its a big FAKE a HOAX and I don't think a very good one at that either. :td:

#11    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

Sheesh if that's all the poltergeist is doing, and it's doing it while you're not even home, why move?

Just don't make the bed and turn off the lamps!  Global warming!!!  lol

Idiots.

#12    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,090 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

Wow, he captured on video the world's most boring poltergeist.

If I filmed a poltergeist and wanted to show the world, I'd definitely add those dumb creepy sound effects. 'Cos that makes it so much more convincing.

I'm also wary of those on the internet who actively boast about how skeptical and atheistic they were before they became believers.  They're just trying to make it sound more convincing, if it even believed a hardcore, dyed in the wool, super duper skeptic, that means it must be true!!!! OH NOES!!!

Also, what's with the horizontal lines in the video?  Why would someone add such an odd effect to what is supposedly genuine footage.

He's never been so genuinely afraid in his life yet he continued to sleep in the same room and stayed on occasions during the poltergeist's activity?

The whole thing screams fake.

Edited by Archimedes, 03 September 2012 - 03:57 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#13    jenny101024

jenny101024

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

I'm not sure who this ghost team is but it doesn't do their credibility any good when they validate a claim that is obviously a fake. You can even see the video edit. Very poor.

#14    RAGE4TRUTH

RAGE4TRUTH

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

This is a classic production of someone with too much time on their hands. This can be found by the thousands on youtube.

Posted Image

#15    In_Spirit

In_Spirit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

Fake. Ugh, I'd like to see something convincing for a change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users