Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Did President Eisenhower meet with aliens ?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#46    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:25 AM

Maybe Ike deputised Nixon to frighten off the ET's. Makes sense to me.  :blink:

#47    monica-louise

monica-louise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it......Confucius

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

Some months before my awakening, Sept 2009 when I awoke not in my bed but somewhere else, this was the first article I read about [i was absolutely clueless about alien interactions at this time]. I found an article pertaining to this by pure chance as i typed in something entirely unrelated or so I thought, at the time i had started investigating things in my mothers life which bordered on incredible to say the least. I have since come to the conclusion that finding this initial story wasn't by accident, more like divine inspiration or an unseen guiding hand.  My story and that of my mother and other close family members is beyond words, i have since been on a fantastic journey of awakening and discovery that has forever changed me. To know for sure beyond a shadow of doubt that the keepers of this garden {Earth] will continue to play a part in the grand scheme of things and ensure the evolution of mankind.
PS..I am considering writing up my whole story on this site if anyone is interested.

#48    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

View Postmonica-louise, on 22 February 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

Some months before my awakening, Sept 2009 when I awoke not in my bed but somewhere else, this was the first article I read about [i was absolutely clueless about alien interactions at this time]. I found an article pertaining to this by pure chance as i typed in something entirely unrelated or so I thought, at the time i had started investigating things in my mothers life which bordered on incredible to say the least. I have since come to the conclusion that finding this initial story wasn't by accident, more like divine inspiration or an unseen guiding hand.  My story and that of my mother and other close family members is beyond words, i have since been on a fantastic journey of awakening and discovery that has forever changed me. To know for sure beyond a shadow of doubt that the keepers of this garden {Earth] will continue to play a part in the grand scheme of things and ensure the evolution of mankind.
PS..I am considering writing up my whole story on this site if anyone is interested.

I'd like to read about it. Start a new thread!

P.S. Try and keep the 'keepers of the garden' descriptions minimal, otherwise you'll just come across as a whacked-out, new age hippie. :tu:

Edit: Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 22 February 2012 - 07:08 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#49    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 February 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

Hang on, are we talking about World Governments now? The ones that fight amongst each other daily? The ones that cannot so much as stop the bloody Sea Shepard? The ones that cannot stop Vietnam, France and Korea testing nuclear devices despite protests fro  the rest of the world? This is the same Governments that could not find the WMD's in the middle East? And the very same Governments who canot agree if we are experiencing natural climate change or a man induced catastrophe, and the same Governments that watched us all fall into a global recession?

Just before I say any more, to make it clear - these are the people you are talking about right?

I wasn't... No idea what the other guy is discussing however.

I was simply stating that since a large portion of the UFO's that are unexplained are probably secret military craft that means that for the govt to say it has no info on it is a lie. And therefore we know that the govt lies about UFO's. And therefore when the govt says one thing about the movement of the president in relation to UFO's, the info is automatically suspect because we already know that they lie.

They might even have a valid reason for lying - you don't keep a secret craft secret for long if you admit to it and it's flight schedule after all. But the fact is that the Govt is willing to lie and therefore that puts their other statements under a light of prior lies...

#50    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostWookietim, on 22 February 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

I wasn't... No idea what the other guy is discussing however.

I was simply stating that since a large portion of the UFO's that are unexplained are probably secret military craft that means that for the govt to say it has no info on it is a lie. And therefore we know that the govt lies about UFO's. And therefore when the govt says one thing about the movement of the president in relation to UFO's, the info is automatically suspect because we already know that they lie.

They might even have a valid reason for lying - you don't keep a secret craft secret for long if you admit to it and it's flight schedule after all. But the fact is that the Govt is willing to lie and therefore that puts their other statements under a light of prior lies...

Is it not logical to lie to the general public when working on a secret project? As such, I do not feel this makes them liars, it makes them vigilant about national security.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#51    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:20 PM

Unfortunately, the Weekly World News beat everyone to this particular story.

Well, this and "Bat-Boy".

Posted Image

#52    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:22 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 February 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

Is it not logical to lie to the general public when working on a secret project? As such, I do not feel this makes them liars, it makes them vigilant about national security.

What I am saying is, understandable or not, we know for pretty much a certainty that the govt has lied to the public about this topic in the past. Therefore when discussing documentation about the movements of the president, referring to official documents is automatically suspect.

If you know a person has consistently lied to you about an issue in the past, it is illogical to simply accept as true what he says on that topic in the future in other words.

#53    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,656 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:06 AM

View Post1963, on 20 February 2012 - 12:36 AM, said:

It was with an uneasy reticence that the president bade goodnight to the late-night 'guests' at the oval office. The reason for such reticence was the simple human frailty in the area of multiple choice.
He had agonisingly mulled over his options for a little under forty seven hours straight, and it had almost driven the great man insane. Because the magnitude of his final decision had been in all likelihood far greater than any other Earth-leader had been compelled to make before!
He quickly stuffed yet another fist full of headache pills into his eager mouth, gulped down a half pint of lukewarm water, and slumped back in the well padded presidential chair!
Trying in vain to relax with a glass of fine malt whiskey,he mulled over the magnitude of the decision that he had made.When his attention was drawn to a slight tapping noise and then the opening of the cream and rose coloured door.
He nodded a greeting to  the instantly recognisable figure that had entered, and proceeded to pour his guest a drink and top up his own.
The expected intruder, gratefully accepted the alcoholic gesture and made himself comfortable in the blood red leather chair closest to the president.
Silence reigned until both men had consumed a decent mouthful of the expensive malt, and then the visitor spoke in a soft but authoritative voice....

"You made the right choice you know Ike..in fact, you made the only possible choice!" he said.

The reply came in a less confident manner...

"Vannevar!..there's two and a half billion souls spread around this planet that could just be unwittingly depending on the wisdom of that statement!"

The enigmatic Dr Bush once again exuded confidence as he uttered ...

"Although this  chapter of American... nay..in fact a defining chapter in the whole of humanities history, can absolutely not become public knowledge for a substantial chunk of time..maybe even long after you and I have left this mortal coil my friend....some day, the world will know just how a great and strong leader made a great and strong decision for the good of this planet and it's dominant  indigenous lifeform...mankind !"

There was no other words spoken between the pair that night...Dr Bush nonchalantly finished his drink and quietly left the famous room,...and in turn, the worlds most powerful leader polished off his drink and steadily strolled off to the presidential living quarters , and disappeared into the bedroom.

The next morning...Oh sod it, I can't be bothered making any more up!!....so i'll just leave it to the professionals like  Timothy Good.  :innocent:

Cheers.

Really good story 1963 !  Its so funny that we think that E.T. is here and we are the spawn,or some sort of spin-off life form.
There was a really good Show last night about the 5 extinctions  of life on earth ,Really well put together. I think it was the History ch. We are soon to be next. 500 million years or sooner they say.
Im going to buy a brand New Bugatti Veron and Hit da Street`s full throttle !  :tu:
Sha-Varoom !
RIP Mr. Jobs

Attached Files

Edited by DONTEATUS, 23 February 2012 - 12:07 AM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#54    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:13 AM

View PostWookietim, on 22 February 2012 - 11:22 PM, said:

What I am saying is, understandable or not, we know for pretty much a certainty that the govt has lied to the public about this topic in the past. Therefore when discussing documentation about the movements of the president, referring to official documents is automatically suspect.

If you know a person has consistently lied to you about an issue in the past, it is illogical to simply accept as true what he says on that topic in the future in other words.

But if one knows the reason for the lie, and condones the reasoning for the lie, and the lie saves lives and keeps the country secure, then I do not understand the need for distrust, as one would know if a lie was forthcoming, it would be to that persons benefit and safety. I would expect the Government to lie on major security issues, as the less people that know such things the better. I think it is illogical to distrust someone who's duty it is to keep you safe. The Government is already under fire with miles of false allegations for being too forthcoming, on what they do know. Whatever is released, it will never be enough for some.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#55    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:56 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 February 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

But if one knows the reason for the lie, and condones the reasoning for the lie, and the lie saves lives and keeps the country secure, then I do not understand the need for distrust, as one would know if a lie was forthcoming, it would be to that persons benefit and safety. I would expect the Government to lie on major security issues, as the less people that know such things the better. I think it is illogical to distrust someone who's duty it is to keep you safe. The Government is already under fire with miles of false allegations for being too forthcoming, on what they do know. Whatever is released, it will never be enough for some.

One would have to know the reason for the lie though wouldnt they? If we dont know the reason for the lie then this does put a different spin on it IMO.

You know I think that the Government have lied about UFO's throughout history and they have attempted to cover it up. However, this doesnt mean they knew it was ET hence the cover up. They may have not understood it and reached the conclusion many do, in that we are dealing with ET from another world. Or they knew it was ET. Either way I think they did believe it was ET and hence the cover up.

There are many examples of blatant attempts at force fitting solutions and I feel this was for the publics interest whilst they dealt with and/or figured out what it was.

#56    monica-louise

monica-louise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it......Confucius

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 February 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

I'd like to read about it. Start a new thread!

P.S. Try and keep the 'keepers of the garden' descriptions minimal, otherwise you'll just come across as a whacked-out, new age hippie. :tu:

Edit: Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Okay will do, advance warning its going to be quite a long piece and no mention of keepers i promise, and i am not really into new agey stuff either either i class myself as spiritual but holding to no particular "religion" and many thanks for your interest.

#57    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:32 AM

View Postquillius, on 23 February 2012 - 09:56 AM, said:

One would have to know the reason for the lie though wouldnt they? If we dont know the reason for the lie then this does put a different spin on it IMO.

You know I think that the Government have lied about UFO's throughout history and they have attempted to cover it up. However, this doesnt mean they knew it was ET hence the cover up. They may have not understood it and reached the conclusion many do, in that we are dealing with ET from another world. Or they knew it was ET. Either way I think they did believe it was ET and hence the cover up.

There are many examples of blatant attempts at force fitting solutions and I feel this was for the publics interest whilst they dealt with and/or figured out what it was.

In this case we do. From Wookies post:

a large portion of the UFO's that are unexplained are probably secret military craft that means that for the govt to say it has no info on it is a lie.

Knowing that they lie about black ops is no reason to distrust IMHO. I do not think that logic works. And I do not see it as being all that different from the President's whereabouts, they might lie if need be for national security, or the Presidents safety, but that does not mean we are being kept from anything we should not be sticking our noses into anyway I think. The solutions you speak of is a different kettle of fish the way I see it as that is a civilian encounter, not a military operation. I would agree in that some old explanations were off the mark, but we cannot be certain this was not a personal viewpoint, as opposed to a higher directive. I also agree that if the public are involved they have a right to know, but I am not totally convinced that the lousy explanations were structured orders from above, in fact I would expect a Government think tank to do much better than some of the lacklustre efforts as with the Portage County case.

#58    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:26 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 24 February 2012 - 04:32 AM, said:

In this case we do. From Wookies post:

a large portion of the UFO's that are unexplained are probably secret military craft that means that for the govt to say it has no info on it is a lie.

Knowing that they lie about black ops is no reason to distrust IMHO. I do not think that logic works. And I do not see it as being all that different from the President's whereabouts, they might lie if need be for national security, or the Presidents safety, but that does not mean we are being kept from anything we should not be sticking our noses into anyway I think. The solutions you speak of is a different kettle of fish the way I see it as that is a civilian encounter, not a military operation. I would agree in that some old explanations were off the mark, but we cannot be certain this was not a personal viewpoint, as opposed to a higher directive. I also agree that if the public are involved they have a right to know, but I am not totally convinced that the lousy explanations were structured orders from above, in fact I would expect a Government think tank to do much better than some of the lacklustre efforts as with the Portage County case.

Hey buddy, couple of points, firstly its a false start anyway as the word probably isnt definitive therefore no conclusions could have been drawn based on this by Wookie to begin with. That aside the second point is that if they are asked for info on 'UFOs' then why would they put forward any info on secret craft? for them its a known not an unkown so by default they are not lying :)

I see your points mate and I especially agree with the final part as this does actually prove a small stumbling block for me...i.e. the lacklustre efforts if the order came from above..

the only way round this would be the possibility of them 'believing the attempts were not lacklustre', 'they had nothing better to offer as explanations', 'they didnt need any better explanations' at least not at the time, maybe its time that has made these 'answers' reveal themselves for what they are 'plainly incorrect'

:tu:

#59    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

Oh boy, Timothy Good is the author..........now there's a guy who never met a saucer story he didn't like.

Edited by Scudbuster, 25 February 2012 - 04:42 PM.

#60    bouncer

bouncer

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

View PostScudbuster, on 25 February 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Oh boy, Timothy Good is the author..........now there's a guy who never met a saucer story he didn't like.

heres a bunch of guys, military etc, telling the 'truth' about ufos beaming lazers at nuke silos...and landing!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users