Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photographs Of An "Alien Abduction"

Saru

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimm

• Raziel

• weezil936

• psychicx

• 1 month later...

The thing that makes me a little suspicious of the burn markings on the ceiling is that the actual burn marks are uneven 'blobs' which could have easily been recreated using a candle help up against the ceiling leaving a sooty deposit.

• 4 weeks later...

It does look easy to fake. But that alone is no reason to call it a hoax, I think.

However, why would a human body being abducted leave burn marks? Never heard of any abductees that got burnt, not like this anyways.

Cool pics, nevertheless.

I don't think, if this was real, that it would be an alien abduction. Looks too... well, flammable! Maybe some form of overly violent SHC?

Guest Guest_Martin

While I am certain that there life outside this solar system, I do not believe this so called abduction to be true. As far as I'm concerned, it is a hoax.

Here are MY reasons why I believe this to be a hoax:

1. Only the legs of the people surrounding are shown. A (fake) military uniform can be bought anywhere and while only showing the trousers you wouldn't tell the difference between a real uniform and a fake one. Besides, the military officer appears to be wearing regular walking shoes rather than black, leather military boots.

2. The stones seem very natural to mee. Everyone can come with stones as smooth as that and as round as that. The burning of the ceiling can easily be done with lightner or match. You just hold either very close to the ceiling. Brown marks will appear as a result of the heat. Another option is using a liquid product (also used in restaurants to set something in flame) and smear it on the cealing in any shape you want. You set it on fire and let it burn for a few seconds. The fire is not that hot nor big enough to set the ceiling on fire. However, it is hot enough to leave burn marks.

3. On the bed, the burn marks suggest the possition of the stretched arm doesn't make a angle of 90°. However, on the ceiling it does represent a 90° angle.

In my opinion, this joke rather costed a lot of money than it was any fun. It is badly made and visible a hoax. The only thing they gained are burned sheets, a burned pillow and a burned ceiling which all need to be replaced or repaired. The only thing it will do is cost money and nothing more.

Wait a minute guys!! I think I've seen this in one episode of the X-Files, where some hippy abuductee guy gets abducted from his mobile home and all that is left is his silouhette burned into the wall!!!! I think it is a fake!!!!

I agree with Test_Bear about it being SHC. But if it was SHC it wouldn't explain why people say they saw rocks falling from the sky.

I really dont think this is an alien abduction it looks more like spontanious combustion first off blue abduction light doesnt burn things if it did he would not have survived the ordeal huh.gif this may have been a lucid dreem with apossibility that his mind really thought it was happening and triggered the mind to produce this accourence your thoughts on this is welcome phantasm_61 @excite .com biggrin.gifwacko.gifblink.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I have no clue whatsoever..... like Messiah 01, im undecided.... freaky though...

the pictures of the burnt sheets and celieng could have been made with a lighter or other flame producing item, and then the flames would have been put out after the patches were burnt.

the stones are interesting, they look like seashells to me, either that or similar to the stones found all over england and europe that have rings drawn on them.

the one stone though appears to have handles on it, the one just abve the bottom one on the left hand side.

• 2 months later...

Linda Moulten Howe has a complete report of all this on her sight www.earthfiles.com and it's pretty convincing. I heard her do a report on it just last night on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory.

That is very creepy ph34r.gif

But I am not really sure what happened there .. lol laugh.gif

Linda Moulten Howe has a complete report of all this on her sight www.earthfiles.com and it's pretty convincing. I heard her do a report on it just last night on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory.

The fact that Linda Moulten Howe has involved herself in this case has baffeled many within the 'paranormal' community, if you want the truth. Her report may seem convincing at first glance, until you bother to find the whole story. Seems Linda left out quite a few details, fortunately, there is an article that delves deeper into the incident HERE

Magikman

Edited by Magikman