Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons

Sephiroth-X

hyea everybody im very very fasinated of the topic of demons I cannot realy find any good pic's of demons etc. so can everyone please just post pictures they find of demons if possible I am dying for a pic of the jersey!!! so please someone post some of em demons devil.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephiroth-X

• Althalus

• Abducted

• XxXDyingIsisXxX

Hi SephirothX

Here is a picture of the poster that was displayed for the capture of a Jersey Devil

post-45-1057738024.jpg

hmm interesting, I heard there was a clip of the jersey devil flying in the night sky but I cannot find it anywere, can someone find me a link to were someone uploaded it onto there site? but does anyone have more pics of demons? I hope you do.

When u think about it we really know nothing of Demons, are they Imps of Satan? The spirits of the dead that are s old and lost that they have taken the shape of Demons? Who knows. I have myself seen a few things that could have been called Demons but I don't feel right going into that now, it would get all too complicated and you guys don't know enough of me for me to go into that typa stuff as yet.

Maybe once you guys get to know me a biyt better I will go into my origins etc and maybe shed some light onto some of the things you are wondering about.

Until then.

Regards.

XSX

This topic is soooo old...wait...how art tho oliver..is thine sword in hine sheath to slay thine dragon of infamous mortality... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...