Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Black Triangle about 200 ft above on 5-19-12

tr-3b astra

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#31    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostBildr, on 02 December 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

Personaly i would doubt to be a ''helium craft'' since we are likely to run out of helium on earth around 2030.
That's hardly the point!
I'm talking about a HUMAN built aircraft, most LIKELY 'lighter than air'.
Could be hydrogen. Could be heated AIR, 'Helium' is beside the point ;)

#32    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

View Post747400, on 02 December 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

yes, as i said, the F-117 had for about six or seven years; the A-12 for only five or six. We're expected to believe that this hypothetical spyplane (or this hypothetical Big Black Thingumy, as preferred) has not only been in service for 20 or more eyars, without ever being revealed publicly or having the gaffe blown, and that they haven't accomplished this feat by keeping it well away from anywhere it might be likely to be seen, but strolling about in the skies over cities with lights twinkling merrily. This seems improbable to me.
I agree there are some odd 'mysteries' about these triangles.....
I don't doubt that they are here... Too many credibe witnesses... BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THEN?!!?!?
GRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrRRRrrr!

HATE not knowing these things!!!

#33    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

The Multi Purpose Donkey

• 24,233 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

Why on earth would a blimp be so incredibly secret that they'd keep it secret for 20 years or more? It might be useful for infiltration of Special Forces and so on, but there'd be no need for the craft itself to be kept so secret. Not to mention how vulnerable it'd be at low altitude; you'd only need one Talebanik with a rifle, you wouldn't even need an Ak-47, to make a whole in one and bring it down. Surely there'd be Big Black Blimps scattered all over the mountains of Afghanisatan, and the Taleban wouldn't hesitate to show them to the cameras, would they? They might be useful for high altitude recconnaissance, but Drones & statellites would be able to cover that pretty effectively.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#34    Rhinopolis

Rhinopolis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• When you think you've pushed yourself as far as you can go, you're only halfway there

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

View PostPaxus, on 02 December 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

I don't doubt that they are here... Too many credibe witnesses... BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THEN?!!?!?
GRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrRRRrrr!

I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but I saw a "cloud like" disc SW of Houston a few months ago. I was talking with my father using the Bluetooth feature in my car the entire time and described it to him as I was driving home from work. I was not able take a picture, and so far I haven't seen any other online reports so it's purely my word vs whatever anyone else would like to speculate. I believe the governments of Earth have MUCH more going on that we aren't even remotely aware of, and I wonder when some of these new technologies and crafts will emerge for the general public to see.

#35    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

The Multi Purpose Donkey

• 24,233 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

GRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrRRRrrr!

perhaps not necessarily of Terrestrial origin? The similarity in shape is perhaps a red Haddock, since, although they're commonly reported to be lit up like Seasonal decorations, the lights they're often reported as showing bear little resemblance to the lights of terrestrial aircraft?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#36    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,188 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Whats the next best great shape of the UFO story ?
I`ll pick the blob I like that shape it fits into all the shape forms ! :alien: :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#37    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

Stealth Blimp perhaps.

Attached Files

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much of it can make you arrogant & egotistical.

#38    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

The Multi Purpose Donkey

• 24,233 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

View PostMag357, on 03 December 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

Stealth Blimp perhaps.
How would they have kept them secret for 20+ years, and why would they want to, if the technology they use is basically what Count Zeppelin was familiar with?

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#39    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,574 posts

• Some say he is dead.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

View Post747400, on 03 December 2012 - 07:51 AM, said:

How would they have kept them secret for 20+ years, and why would they want to, if the technology they use is basically what Count Zeppelin was familiar with?

Why did they keep secrets from WWII that are just recently De-classified?

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much of it can make you arrogant & egotistical.

#40    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

The Multi Purpose Donkey

• 24,233 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostMag357, on 03 December 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

Why did they keep secrets from WWII that are just recently De-classified?
What were those secrets? There are secrets and secrets. Why should a new design of Blimp be so highly classified?

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#41    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,574 posts

• Some say he is dead.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

View Post747400, on 03 December 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

What were those secrets? There are secrets and secrets. Why should a new design of Blimp be so highly classified?

Ask the CIA. :P

#42    Mega zombie

Mega zombie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

This was not a blimp.   I have seen blimps before and they require propellers to move which also make some sound...this had no sound whatsoever.  Plus if it were a blimp it would be commonly seen.  That thing was too big to float around and not been seen by many people.  Look.....I hate that I saw this craft and wish I hadn't.  Because like someone earlier said...I hate not being able to figure out what it is.  And if it is ours....how are we flying it around with only a limited number of sightings?   The next day when I got home to my computer I researched it.    I found nothing except other puzzled witnesses like me.  Half of those who see this think it is not man made.  I am leaning that it is....but how are they hiding it....yet it has been spotted all over the world????   This is so bizzare.  I still get chills when I remember it.   I normally have a camera on me as I like to take picture of pretty much everything...but I didn't.  Hindsight is 20/20...because if I could go back I would have my camera and I would have caught the proof of this thing up close...closer than anyone else has ever done.   Remember...this thing shined a light beam on us!   I haven't heard or seen anybody else that can say that!    As a matter of fact...had it not shined the beam on us....we would never noticed it and I wouldn't have this story to tell.

Edited by Mega zombie, 16 December 2012 - 08:44 PM.

#43    The Russian Hare

The Russian Hare

Silent assassin

• 2,033 posts

• Boat Tailed & Hollow Pointed

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

It's not inconceievable that the design details of a blimp would be classified. Could be the propulsion system, or the avionics, or the ISR abilities ... just because blimps themselves predate aircraft doesn't mean that we know everything there is to know about the modern dirigibles ... if that's what this thing is.

I plead the Fifth, but if you get pushy with me I'll plead the Second. Posted Image

#44    1963

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

GRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrRRRrrr!

Hi Paxus, long time no see, it's good to see you back buddy! :tu:

Yes I believe that not many of even the strongest naysayers can in all good conscience deny the existence of these anomalous things, that it seems ..are becoming less and less rare everyday.... here's a good article on the recent serge in sightings of Black Triangles....

http://theobjectrepo...c-increase.html

whereever they are coming from...they sure are intriguing! :unsure:

Cheers buddy.

Edited by 1963, 17 December 2012 - 12:29 AM.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

#45    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,349 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

View PostMega zombie, on 28 November 2012 - 08:57 AM, said:

Hello everyone.  I posted this in two separate forums.  I am new here.  For those who can't take my story seriously just because I don't have pictures....I am only posting this because it is important to know the truth.   I had pretty much kept it to myself and friends until now. If you don't believe me that is okay.   I think in the near future this Black Triangle will be exposed as was the Steath Bomber.  However that is assuming it is ours.  You don't know me....but you can examine the highlights of my story...the date,  the Chicago drones,  the concert, and Rush's archives. BTW...I HEARD RUSH's STATEMENT ON FRIDAY...not Saturday as I indicated in the earlier post.   Look to see if there were any other sightings that night.  Do your own homework.  There have been hundreds of these sightings....it is not just me.  Look on youtube...you will see it there.   The color of the lights vary.  Mine were all white.   I believe that thing has many light combinations it can use.    I will never reply or post again.   I have nothing to add and I am not going to continue defending myself.

I believe you...

Edited by SpiritWriter, 17 December 2012 - 12:59 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

Also tagged with tr-3b astra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users