Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

What is the Mystery of the Number 7


  • Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#46    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,731 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

What does Harry Potter have to say about the mystery of the number seven?

http://www.the-leaky.../mysteryofseven

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#47    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 07 January 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

What does Harry Potter have to say about the mystery of the number seven?

http://www.the-leaky.../mysteryofseven

Harry who ?


#48    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,048 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

It's a bloody number. It indicates that you have more than six but less than eight.


#49    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,731 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

View Postlaver, on 07 January 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:



Harry who ?

Potter lol

There are 7 users reading this thread right now... :)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#50    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 07 January 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

Potter lol

There are 7 users reading this thread right now... :)

And it is the 7th Jan !?


#51    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostHasina, on 07 January 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

It's a bloody number. It indicates that you have more than six but less than eight.

That is so true.... maybe there is no mystery in the number 7 after all... maybe there is no mystery in anything... if so why waste your valuable time looking at UM?
Ah .... now we have a mystery.....


#52    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,048 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

View Postlaver, on 07 January 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:



That is so true.... maybe there is no mystery in the number 7 after all... maybe there is no mystery in anything... if so why waste your valuable time looking at UM?
Ah .... now we have a mystery.....
Just cause I can't have Niles Crane doesn't mean I can't fawn over him. I find it entertaining, the unexplained. If you wanted pats on the back from fellow believers, I'm sure you'll get many, but remember there's always many sides to a discussion, just because one does not believe in the object of the discussion shouldn't mean their banned from it.

Edited by Hasina, 07 January 2013 - 09:47 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~


#53    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostHasina, on 07 January 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

Just cause I can't have Niles Crane doesn't mean I can't fawn over him. I find it entertaining, the unexplained. If you wanted pats on the back from fellow believers, I'm sure you'll get many, but remember there's always many sides to a discussion, just because one does not believe in the object of the discussion shouldn't mean their banned from it.

Please, dear lady, play on, all contributions are gratefully recieved and I personally love your direct approach 6 (7) 8 QED game over but there may be more behind it which is worth considering. By the way best of luck with Niles Crane. ( whoever he may be??)


#54    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,817 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

Always thought the father was the funniest thing about that show myself...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#55    Ogbin

Ogbin

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Joined:07 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • "God Bless Israel"

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 07 January 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:

Revelations: the seven spirits of god.... I wonder what or who these are... any ideas on that?
The 7 Spirits of God are in ISA. 11:2  "And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowlegde and the fear of the LORD."


#56    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,817 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

the seventh Doctor was the most dangerous and manipulative (including tricking the Daleks and Davros into destroying themselves).

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#57    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostOgbin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

The 7 Spirits of God are in ISA. 11:2  "And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowlegde and the fear of the LORD."

And the first spirit was Wisdom - Sophie - the goddess with her 7 pillars... or lights ... or lamps to show the way..


#58    laver

laver

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 January 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

the seventh Doctor was the most dangerous and manipulative (including tricking the Daleks and Davros into destroying themselves).

My my you do spend a lot of time watching the box....


#59    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,817 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

View Postlaver, on 07 January 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

My my you do spend a lot of time watching the box....
Reading books actually.
I prefer the books and novelisations - that way noone is skimping on the special effects :D

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#60    lakeview rud

lakeview rud

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 242 posts
  • Joined:15 Oct 2009

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Don't forget the answer to the big question of the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy...42
Of course that was the answer to "what is 6 times 7"!!!





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users