Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The procelain cup

Luxord

My dream, was insanely interesting, wonderful, and magical. To start, I was in a dimly lit hallway that a young woman was leading me down. It curved because of a metallic dome in on the right side of the curved hallway. When I walked up to about the middle part of the dome, I opened a door that was also metallic. Its handle was like an "L". I walked in and closed the door behind, thinking it was funny to not lot let the woman do what she wanted to do with me. Somehow I had prior knowledge of something that transpired between me and her. Basically, I knew her already before we got to the dome, but for some reason, I didn't remember what it was that had happened. Anyways, I let her back in and she looked p***ed. But, she didn't say anything, kept her composure and continued on into the room. Now, your going to have to stretch your imagination for this one. The floor of the domed room was engraved with designs. The middle of the room had a place that was connected to the other sides and could let you walk across it. However, the middle part of the room was also small and was surrounded by 2 main pools on the left and right side of it. the pools flowed into the other sides of the room. All in all, it was intricate and well designed. pretty and beautiful to some extent; at least for me. To continue, there were two main holes above the two pools and on the right side was naturally dirty looking ocean water. It was green and scared me since I don't like the ocean. On the left side, their was this gelatinous, beautifully bright, fluorescent, white liquid, kind of like the gels from portal, only white. It also had brown chucks of something in it as it endlessly fell and dripped profusely down into the pool. oddly, both liquids didn't overflow,but hey, that's a dream for you.

After this, the young woman walked over to the other end of the room and stood facing me. She walked over, if I remember correctly, and produced a porcelain cup that was a brighter shade of violet and blue and scooped up the liquid from a location in the engravings where the two liquids mentioned earlier met, and offered it to me. I looked at it unsure of what to do. In the end I looked into it and saw this murky water (shouldn't it be white at all, or green, like naturally dirty ocean water?) and a blurry flower at the bottom that I could barely make out. Then, I decided to drink it and the next thing that happened blew my ******* mind. I Felt this rush and pouring of sadness, joy, happiness, hate, anger, indignation, regret, love, bliss, excitement, worry and all of the namable emotions put together all at once flow into me. I immediately started crying deeply from this feeling. It was so beautiful. As I drank from the cup, and kept looking into the porcelain cup as I drank, I saw the flower change and bloom before my eyes. The painted picture at the bottom came to life and the blooming flower could be seen in a pretty field with trees In the background and a nice lighting of a sunny day with no, to few clouds. after this, I looked up at the young woman and said "thank you", if I remember correctly. I asked her "what is this?" She replied with a sense of deep knowledge of life "it is all tears your mother and father have shed for you". After this, the dream skipped to me literally walking home in third person view. I was on the actual street, sidewalk, and near the real apartment complex that I lived in. As I walked in with a third person view, I said to myself with a sense of loss of control over what I said as I viewed myself "Man, that was awesome....". I then woke up and started sincerely crying with how beautiful that experience was. I even wrote down the basics of my dream on sticky notes so that I wouldn't forget, which now seems silly to me.

So, this is my story. I hope you liked it and enjoyed reading it. By the way, the cup had no handle.

post-104277-0-32540400-1425174954_thumb.

• Like 1

Whoa... that's a whopper.

Thanks for sharing.