Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

obama dictater?

danielost

The 'inherited' line is hogwash. He asked, pleaded and campaigned for every but if it. I know if I pled to the nation to elect me to fix the issues at hand I wouldn't have the gull to give excuses like I inherited this mess. If the country got mad at me for not doing a good enough job I'd accept it and say you're right, I asked for this and if things aren't better it is now my mess.

I'd act like a leader.

• Like 3

First term, it isn't my fault, it's bushes fault.

Second term, it isn't my fault because I didn't know it was taking place, even if I was the one benefitted from it.

Questionmark I have a bridge to sell you, it has only been used on sundays by a little old lady.

• Like 1

The 'inherited' line is hogwash. He asked, pleaded and campaigned for every but if it. I know if I pled to the nation to elect me to fix the issues at hand I wouldn't have the gull to give excuses like I inherited this mess. If the country got mad at me for not doing a good enough job I'd accept it and say you're right, I asked for this and if things aren't better it is now my mess.

I'd act like a leader.

"Inherited" is a valid assessment of the sorry nature of the nation when Obama was elected--unless you are on an alternative time-space continuum or using the Mayan calendar. The housing and Wall street debacles preceded Obama, as did two wars--the one in Iraq a pre-emptive, unilateral invasion of a sovereign nation buttressed by Bush-Cheney lies and manipulation of the UN. Bush did not inherit 9/11; it happened on his watch. One can argue that Obama has not been an effective leader since 1/20/2009, but that is a different discussion. Bush preened and strutted like a bantam rooster, slaughtering the English language as he did, and left a horrible set of unresolved messes for all of his adolescent bluster. None of this makes Obama a "dictator," which was the OP of this thread.

Second term, it isn't my fault because I didn't know it was taking place, even if I was the one benefitted from it.

Questionmark I have a bridge to sell you, it has only been used on sundays by a little old lady.

You mean you bought it? figures...

I must be on a different space-time continuum. Bush was not all that bad and neither is Obama. Bush's problem was a certain lack of ability to act competent; Obama has the opposite problem. Otherwise the government did what the government does.

• Like 1

I must be on a different space-time continuum. Bush was not all that bad and neither is Obama. Bush's problem was a certain lack of ability to act competent; Obama has the opposite problem. Otherwise the government did what the government does.

Not quite, Bush was the inability to act competently and Obama is the problem of acting, period. This entrenchment that you see in US politics has incapacitated the whole system's ability to act. Latest example the Farm Bill. All that gets through is special interest items, hidden in an unrelated bill that has to be accepted should the government not collapse.

In the meantime all parties (as in individuals) in Washington keep up the pretense of importance to hide the fact that the power of acting has escaped their hands a long while ago.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 1

So who would you choose? and why?

"Inherited" is a valid assessment of the sorry nature of the nation when Obama was elected--unless you are on an alternative time-space continuum or using the Mayan calendar. The housing and Wall street debacles preceded Obama, as did two wars--the one in Iraq a pre-emptive, unilateral invasion of a sovereign nation buttressed by Bush-Cheney lies and manipulation of the UN. Bush did not inherit 9/11; it happened on his watch. One can argue that Obama has not been an effective leader since 1/20/2009, but that is a different discussion. Bush preened and strutted like a bantam rooster, slaughtering the English language as he did, and left a horrible set of unresolved messes for all of his adolescent bluster. None of this makes Obama a "dictator," which was the OP of this thread.

Whatever with the dictator thing but all I was saying is that it is less than admirable for the leader of the free word to cry about all these things he inherited. Yes I know that technically he did inherit some crappy things but he wanted it and boohoo if he don't like it. He could at least pretend he remembers begging US to let him take care of the problems. It's kind of like buyers remorse or people who b**** and moan about having kids when they had a couple to begin with then act like they didn't know what to expect or they throw pitty parties about the downside of parenting. Again, they asked for it.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2

They called it "the Senate".

Incidentally - Caesar was elected too. In fact he was elected Dictator, which was basically "we need a commander in chief to make all the decisions for a set period", thus someone who dictates the laws, and Caesar decided that he liked the job so much he'd keep it. Electing a dictator was a Roman Republican custom, and had been done tonnes of times prior to Julius.

This is true but two were elected at the sametime. No law could be passed with out thw two agreeing to it.

So who would you choose? and why?

Romney, because he knows how to make jobs.

All, obama knows is how to get the government to pay for everything. But, that is not his fault he learned that being a community organizer. Obvously he slept through his constitution class.

• Like 1

Not quite, Bush was the inability to act competently and Obama is the problem of acting, period. This entrenchment that you see in US politics has incapacitated the whole system's ability to act. Latest example the Farm Bill. All that gets through is special interest items, hidden in an unrelated bill that has to be accepted should the government not collapse.

In the meantime all parties (as in individuals) in Washington keep up the pretense of importance to hide the fact that the power of acting has escaped their hands a long while ago.

I think you forget I defeated, your 9/11 statement. Clinton knew two years before that something was in the works. He shut down the investigation then. When bush took office all the cia could tell him,was something was going to happen some where in the usa, sme time during the year. And, you and I both know if he had shot down any of those jets, the media would be killing him a murderer

Edited by danielost

the media would be killing him a murderer

The media would be facing life for that eh daniel ?

I think you forget I defeated, your 9/11 statement. Clinton knew two years before that something was in the works. He shut down the investigation then. When bush took office all the cia could tell him,was something was going to happen some where in the usa, sme time during the year. And, you and I both know if he had shot down any of those jets, the media would be killing him a murderer

If they had known something all they had to do is arrest Atta and his loonies and accidentally hang bin Laden from a lamppost. Nobody would have noticed.

If they had known something all they had to do is arrest Atta and his loonies and accidentally hang bin Laden from a lamppost. Nobody would have noticed.

1. Clinton had a chance to take laden into custady, the sudanese had arrested him and offered him to clinton. Clinton said no. Later he appologized for that the cole was in the waty of the state. suicide boat. I saw that myself.

2. It is kind of hard to know who to arrest. Clinton made it illegal for fbi and cia to talk to each other.

3. Laden was in afganastan.

4. Who do you arrest if all you know is someone some were some day.

inside job ! now its time to take over the world . and it does not matters who is the president ! we can go and argue about who's good or bad as a president ! but we all know . the unification of the world is happening ! westernize the world give them medicine , and an account so they can loan some money , control them :Dhttp://www.themoneymasters.com/the-money-masters/famous-quotations-on-banking/ who wants money ?

• Like 2

Thats cause his actions 99.9% of the time, are out side his constitutional authority. And even then he gets all kinds of unconstitutional laws past.

Anyhow, he has of yet fully qualified to deserve the term dictator. But he is really really trying. And now that it seems he has gotten away with several scandles, one in which included the death of 4 Americans, i suspect it wont be long now till he will fit that name to a tee. Why not? No one seems to be capable of doing anything about it. Soon he will just fly drones to political oposition, and just blow them off the face of the earth. Will certainly use the word "terrorist" and no oe will do a damn thing about it. Short of full on revolution, like yesterday, this country is done.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Not yet preacherman. The usa still has a roll to play in the battle of armigetton.

Oh no doubt we will still exist for some time. Just not as a constitutional republic. Not many want to face this fact, not that I can blame them, but we are near fully submerged in the NWO. The America we grew up in no longer exists. Tyranny is the rule from here on out, and by the time someone, anyone, decides to do anything about it, it will be far to late.

• Like 1

1. Clinton had a chance to take laden into custady, the sudanese had arrested him and offered him to clinton. Clinton said no. Later he appologized for that the cole was in the waty of the state. suicide boat. I saw that myself.

2. It is kind of hard to know who to arrest. Clinton made it illegal for fbi and cia to talk to each other.

3. Laden was in afganastan.

4. Who do you arrest if all you know is someone some were some day.

And because Clinton committed an error, Bush was an incapable Obama is a dictator? I not quite sure I can follow you illogic here.

The only inept ones here, are those who have their eyes closed to what is going on. You and I got into discussions over greece failing you said it would never happen. Guess what it did fail. So will most of europe before it is over. They don't have a big enough economy to pay their debts. China is going o crash too, they took to many farmmers of the farm.

Before the end of the year the stock market is going to crash. It is way over priced and isn't the reflective of the econimy.