Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian General Comferms existence

Thanato

I was watching a show yesterday on the Discuvery Channel at 9pm called "Out of the Blue". And in it they interviewed all sorts of Military Officials Austronoughts etc.

And they asked a Russian general and i Quote "The Russian Military dosnt have theses capabilities in 1999 and 2000, so lets not even ask about 50 years ago."

They also had a Top visual effects expert look at a film of a UFO, and he confermed that it was not added in after and that it was farly far away, due to the shakyness and the auto focasser.

Its on again on the Desecuvry Channel on Wensday 9pm. At least in Canada.

~Thanato

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thanato

• zandore

• et's daddy

• Chewbaca

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was watching a show yesterday on the Discuvery Channel at 9pm called "Out of the Blue". And in it they interviewed all sorts of Military Officials Austronoughts etc.

And they asked a Russian general and i Quote "The Russian Military dosnt have theses capabilities in 1999 and 2000, so lets not even ask about 50 years ago."

They also had a Top visual effects expert look at a film of a UFO, and he  confermed that it was not added in after and that it was farly far away, due to the shakyness and the auto focasser.

Its on again on the Desecuvry Channel on Wensday 9pm. At least in Canada.

~Thanato

495338[/snapback]

Every heard of that wonderful invention called SPELL CHECKER?

slowly but surely the truth will come out

495343[/snapback]

But not fast enough for me. There has been to many sightings for too many years for UFOs not to be real.

Every heard of that wonderful invention called SPELL CHECKER?

495358[/snapback]

If the message was received, And the message was understood. It does not matter how grammatically incorrect the message was...

I understood Thanatos post just fine.

I understood Thanatos post just fine.

495496[/snapback]

i agree thumbsup.gif

i also agree the info is coming too slow

wish there was a way to speed it up

any suggestions short of storming area 51 ?

Uh-huh. Maybe you need to hear of a thing called manners and respect.

By gosh, that was corny.

The truth will come out faster than you know,.

I think (the general)he's lieing, see I have a theory (and, thanks to this web site, the photos to prove it), that the real power of the U.S.S.R (soviet union) was not nuclear weapons, but in some sort of hover-craft. I know, it sounds crazy but think about it, at first america was only sour towards russia for becoming comunist, then <poof> the cold war starts. I think somehow the american governmet found out about this and it was a big scare. Also the russians (at the time) were at the peak of tecnology, Stalin had rushed them from the industrial age to well into the information age.

If you have questions of problems with my theory, post them!

(im open to critizision, but nothing on spelling ok?)

(all the attached photos are from countries that were part of the U.S.S.R [including russia it's self])

post-12956-1109002852.jpg

post-12956-1109002880.jpg

post-12956-1109002916.jpg

post-12956-1109002957.jpg

post-12956-1109002975.jpg

post-12956-1109003021.jpg

post-12956-1109003048.jpg

A former Chief of the Defence Staff in Britian and a Former Chief of Staff in the US have said there Governments are withholding information about UFOs and they need to be released.

~Thanato

A former Chief of the Defence Staff in Britian and a Former Chief of Staff in the US have said there Governments are withholding information about UFOs and they need to be released.

~Thanato

Do you have a link to where you read this?

No need to spell check...came through nice and clearly for me...

I think we will see alot more governments coming forward about these issues in the immediate future

Edited by recon_soldier

I remember hearing, on one of those Discovery Channel shows, that several years ago, mid 90's I think, the Russian government declassified thousands of KGB files on UFO's, and that the official view held by the Soviets was that some UFO's were intelligently controlled alien vehicles.

A former Chief of the Defence Staff in Britian

I believe that is Nick Pope, former Minister of Defense.