Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

J-rod: fact or fiction?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

• The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24hrs.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

I watched a documentary a little while back about UFO abductees going on a road trip in the US & they seemed a bit "out there" but this one guy was in a league of his own. I believe fully & wholeheartedly that there are extraterrestrials walking among us & trawling our skies regularly, but this show has to be seen to be believed! They met this former CIA pilot who had allegedly encountered aliens but he had some pretty insane theories, (one claiming the moon was made inside Jupiter! :o) but one of his statements got me interested.

He stated that there was an alien called "J-rod" & it was kept, surprise surprise, at a secret military base where no sod lives. Out of curiosity, I looked up the aforementioned alien on the internet, and there was even a couple of camera stills, but I take it with a pinch of salt as it seems a little too clear to be genuine. As the old adage goes, if it shows too much, it's probably fake.

The show is called UFO conspiracy road trip & it can be found on YouTube.

#2    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,129 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

Mental illness takes many forms.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#3    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

Was the guy's name John Lear? I've seen some of his interviews and he is unbelievably gullible as the majority of his stories come from other people that he puts his own spin on.

Edited by Rlyeh, 08 July 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#4    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

itsnotoutthere, on 08 July 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

Ain't that the truth. That one guy who wore a hat lined with silver foil to protect his mind from gamma rays made me laugh. And his other half was supportive? Neither her or him will ever be taken seriously by anyone (if they ever were-doubtful) ever again. The mind boggles, it really does.

#5    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Rlyeh, on 08 July 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

Was the guy's name John Lear? I've seen some of his interviews and he is unbelievably gullible as the majority of his stories come from other people that he puts his own spin on.

I think that might have been his name. I didn't know that about him, cheers for the hint.

Edited by Keith10284, 08 July 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#6    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

itsnotoutthere, on 08 July 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

Damn near spit out my coffee - perfect response to the OP! :clap:

“These International bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and the columns of these newspapers to club into submission or drive out of public office officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government.”

- Roosevelt

#7    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,049 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

moon made inside Jupiter

wucfuygbefcuygbrcybekrcbja,cbkuyeruckbkevbervbkebveqbvebviubevkjebvkbe

oops there goes the laptop.

havent we got a hard enough job as it is........it must be nice being a skeptic/debunker........such an easy job at times.

#8    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

quillius, on 08 July 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

moon made inside Jupiter

wucfuygbefcuygbrcybekrcbja,cbkuyeruckbkevbervbkebveqbvebviubevkjebvkbe

oops there goes the laptop.

havent we got a hard enough job as it is........it must be nice being a skeptic/debunker........such an easy job at times.

Got that right! People like that give the rest of us who believe a bad name.

#9    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

Keith10284, on 08 July 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

Got that right! People like that give the rest of us who believe a bad name.

yes they just pile on more crap for us to wade through...I guess the only upside is that it is eaasy to see it from a mile off and doesnt require lots of unwrapping.

Howeevr as you say, does paint those who believe in a bad light and its hard work to try and overcome that mindset.

#10    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

Isn't "J-rod" an American basketball player who's been wooing Jennifer Lopez?

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#11    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

quillius, on 08 July 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

yes they just pile on more crap for us to wade through...I guess the only upside is that it is eaasy to see it from a mile off and doesnt require lots of unwrapping.

Howeevr as you say, does paint those who believe in a bad light and its hard work to try and overcome that mindset.

Got it in one. I just hope that in our lifetimes, the peaceful ET's make their presence known & the rest of us aren't given the hard time we get now. It would be great if that happened in our lifetimes. After all, the government can't hide it forever. Plus, people won't giggle at true believers any more. How many scientists & theorists were laughed at prior to their opinions & findings being proved right? I know people would panic at first, but once the dust settled, I reckon their presence would be a good thing for all of us, human & ET alike.

Edited by Keith10284, 08 July 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#12    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Keith10284, on 08 July 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Got it in one. I just hope that in our lifetimes, the peaceful ET's make their presence known & the rest of us aren't given the hard time we get now. It would be great if that happened in our lifetimes. After all, the government can't hide it forever. Plus, people won't giggle at true believers any more. How many scientists & theorists were laughed at prior to their opinions & findings being proved right? I know people would panic at first, but once the dust settled, I reckon their presence would be a good thing for all of us, human & ET alike.

in our lifetime would be great......would mean lots more time enjoying the finer things in life rather than these endless debates...... :tu:

#13    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

quillius, on 08 July 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

in our lifetime would be great......would mean lots more time enjoying the finer things in life rather than these endless debates...... :tu:

Yeah I agree with you there. I'd far rather be sipping a glass of Talisker 10yr old single malt (or Laphroaig 10, that's nice too) whilst listening to some Chris Rea or be out playing Golf than getting a hard time from a sceptic. That would be nice. Sharing such joys & a cosy chat with a friendly ET would be quite nice too.

Just don't tell anyone I like Chris Rea...........................ooops! :blush:

#14    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,049 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

Keith10284, on 08 July 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

Yeah I agree with you there. I'd far rather be sipping a glass of Talisker 10yr old single malt (or Laphroaig 10, that's nice too) whilst listening to some Chris Rea or be out playing Golf than getting a hard time from a sceptic. That would be nice. Sharing such joys & a cosy chat with a friendly ET would be quite nice too.

Just don't tell anyone I like Chris Rea...........................ooops! :blush:

lol, I like Chris Rea :) and the handicap certainly needs lots of work.

still roll your sleeves up and get ready for the UM battle....you will have your hands full as a believer.....

welcome

#15    Keith10284

Keith10284

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

quillius, on 08 July 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

lol, I like Chris Rea :) and the handicap certainly needs lots of work.

still roll your sleeves up and get ready for the UM battle....you will have your hands full as a believer.....

welcome

Cheers mate, will do. Glad to meet a fellow Chris Rea fan!

I'll be sure to wear a t shirt, bring my clubs, my WeatherSol Golf glove & my bottle of Talisker over to the party! But I'll have to see if I can get Chris Rea to come along & drop me off in his Ferrari though! :tsu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users