Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Never before seen footage

ufo

  • Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#91    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:

I'm assuming this was during the day since you said they were 'silvery', correct?  How far away were they from you and could you estimate how big they were?  And by 'round', do you say they were perfect spheres?

yes, during the day, one of those clear sky with blueish background, so they stood out like sore thump. If there were cloud, i doubt we were able to see it. seemed perfect sphere based on the distance and angle of where we were standing. How big? I don't know. how high? not sure.


#92    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

    Just a contributor..

  • Member
  • 2,955 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gold Coast (Qld, Australia)

  • I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:16 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

"The thing is, science always uses - and progresses from - the known"<-------This, I have to disagree. Are there no such case that scientists researching one thing and accidentally discovered another? Sometime it actually does come from the unknown
Yes and yes, of course it does... and then science looks at it and if it can be replicated, tested, verified and fits the observation better than any other theory... it is then added to the existing body of science - the 'mainstream', if you like.

UNTIL that time (in this case, until ET is verified), it is not part of accepted science.

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#93    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 30,713 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

I saw two silvery round object in the afternoon. One flying behind the other going from west to east. no sound, flying in a straingt line slowly about the speed of regular airline. all of a sudden they both zig zagged. turning left-right-left-right...at much, much faster speed than when they fly straight. they both were in perfect synchronization when they does the maneuvers. Then they fly straight up and out of sight. That's why I though ET is possible. since according to people like you, it's not possible for men to create such things. And no, I wasn't hallucinating. My brother was there, we both saw its.

How big were they

and

Are you familiar with Hessdalen phenomena? If so, can it be ruled out?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#94    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:36 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 25 January 2013 - 05:16 AM, said:

Yes and yes, of course it does... and then science looks at it and if it can be replicated, tested, verified and fits the observation better than any other theory... it is then added to the existing body of science - the 'mainstream', if you like.

UNTIL that time (in this case, until ET is verified), it is not part of accepted science.

Indeed, just don't completely rule it out, though. That's all I am asking from any true skeptics. Some people completely shut the door on it. Those are the bad skeptics


#95    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,363 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

yes, during the day, one of those clear sky with blueish background, so they stood out like sore thump. If there were cloud, i doubt we were able to see it. seemed perfect sphere based on the distance and angle of where we were standing. How big? I don't know. how high? not sure.

What drew you to look that way, did you catch them out of the corner of your eye?  Another question, how long did you watch them before they shot away?  I'm just comparing here.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#96    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:44 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

How big were they

and

Are you familiar with Hessdalen phenomena? If so, can it be ruled out?

There was nothing to compared it to. There was no cloud, a clear day. If there were cloud and an airplane fly under, through, or on top of it, then you can get some idea. But in this case, there was nothing to help with determining the size or height. When they flew up, its just got smaller and smaller until we couldn't see it, have no idea how high they were to begin with.

I guess nothing can be completely ruled out, but this was during a sunny, clear day and they appeared to be solid and reflecting light. Kind of like a silvery airplane reflecting the sunlight. Not sure If the Hessdalen phenomenon have been observed in the day, though. Does the Hessdalen make such movement I described above?


#97    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 30,713 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

What you're saying is that Human have figured out everything there is to know about the laws of physics. The UFOs that make outlandish maneuvers cannot be done by anyone anywhere in this universe because Human are the ultimate specie in the universe?

Sorry, I missed this,

@ Bade, thank you for the explanation, well put as always my friend.

As Bade said, it is physics. Not me. Einstein was not wrong, as much as people want to believe that. There is no way to attain FTL, or make those maneuvers - if you are a solid object.

We do not make the laws, we just observe and record them, and physics are the same all across the Universe. Michio Kaku says exactly this in "Through The Wormhole" Season Three, Episode One. Great series, I rather enjoy it. If we cannot do it, nobody can, not because we say so, because the Universe says so.

I do not think we know it all, not buy a long shot, but I do think we have some of the rudimentary basics under our belt by now. I think the realisation on E=MC2 was out first step, the universe's 1+1=2.

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

Why the hell are physicists still doing research for if its all been figured out.

Theoretically, we can reach the centre of our Galaxy in 12 years. Not breaking any rules. Stopping might be another matter, but then again, maybe we ant to send a probe into a super massive black hole to see what happens. Because these Supermassive black holes are so big, you don't spaghettify I understand. Many discoveries come from space travel. I truly mis MID, he could rattle them off like a second language.
Project Daedalus was to send a probe to Barnards star. I still hope someone does, also, it seems we have some Oceans on Europa that appear rather interesting. Many reasons to keep messing with space an physics.

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

For a man with "no bs" as his av.... :whistle:

I think that was uncalled for, you have got the wrong impression buy the looks of things. There is no BS. I attributed nothing to humans, Just the laws we all must obey, and in particular, ones we are familiar with.

Edited by psyche101, 25 January 2013 - 05:47 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#98    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 05:39 AM, said:

What drew you to look that way, did you catch them out of the corner of your eye?  Another question, how long did you watch them before they shot away?  I'm just comparing here.

exact time? i don't know. but from the time we first caught sight of it until we watch it disappeared, I would say less than 30 sec.
And it didn't shot away. at first they fly in a straight line slowly like an airline. then it zig zagged side to side a few times. both in synchronization. When they did the side to side maneuvers, it was really, really fast. much faster than when they fly straight. This was the thing that really impressed us. when they fly straight and slow, it wasn't remarkable. They didn't shot up really fast. it was slow enough to see its getting smaller and smaller. It wasn't one of those that just shot up an disappeared in front of your eye.
Both my brother and I just looked up and saw them. There wasn't any sound or anything that make us take notice in the first place. That's the weird thing, it's like a perfect storm. I don't know if I can call it "out of the corner of the eyes" . Its was high enough and positioned where you actually have to make an effort to lift up your head.


#99    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,363 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 06:03 AM, said:

exact time? i don't know. but from the time we first caught sight of it until we watch it disappeared, I would say less than 30 sec.
And it didn't shot away. at first they fly in a straight line slowly like an airline. then it zig zagged side to side a few times. both in synchronization. When they did the side to side maneuvers, it was really, really fast. much faster than when they fly straight. This was the thing that really impressed us. when they fly straight and slow, it wasn't remarkable. They didn't shot up really fast. it was slow enough to see its getting smaller and smaller. It wasn't one of those that just shot up an disappeared in front of your eye.
Both my brother and I just looked up and saw them. There wasn't any sound or anything that make us take notice in the first place. That's the weird thing, it's like a perfect storm. I don't know if I can call it "out of the corner of the eyes" . Its was high enough and positioned where you actually have to make an effort to lift up your head.

When they 'zig zagged', did they move as slow as an airliner while doing that?  They never moved impossibly fast, is what I'm getting at.  Zig-zagging would tell me they were fast, as I've seen that before also.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 25 January 2013 - 06:15 AM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#100    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 30,713 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 05:44 AM, said:

There was nothing to compared it to. There was no cloud, a clear day. If there were cloud and an airplane fly under, through, or on top of it, then you can get some idea. But in this case, there was nothing to help with determining the size or height. When they flew up, its just got smaller and smaller until we couldn't see it, have no idea how high they were to begin with.

I guess nothing can be completely ruled out, but this was during a sunny, clear day and they appeared to be solid and reflecting light. Kind of like a silvery airplane reflecting the sunlight. Not sure If the Hessdalen phenomenon have been observed in the day, though. Does the Hessdalen make such movement I described above?

Yes, Hessdalen has been observed during the day, the 1983 book The UFO mystery at Hessdaln has chapter nine devoted to daylight sightings.
Some do seem to mimic the movement you described, some are even more perplexing, I have read on report where a red light followed a man, and projected a light from underneath it, right through a roof. Most reports are a little vague, and describe the phenomena as "dancing" or similar, but in general, erratic movements, shooting straight up, right angled turn's have all been reported.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#101    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

When they 'zig zagged', did they move as slow as an airliner while doing that?  They never moved impossibly fast, is what I'm getting at.  Zig-zagging would tell me they were fast, as I've seen that before also.

when they zig zagged it was very, very fast. much, much faster than when flying straight. that's the reason it's seemed remarkable.
I rally can't say what is impossibly fast. but really, really, fast. side to side at 90 degree angle. Just play connect the dots below. that's the angle and pattern they moved. at incredible speed., much much faster than when going straight.

*       *         *          *
   *        *         *


#102    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

Yes, Hessdalen has been observed during the day, the 1983 book The UFO mystery at Hessdaln has chapter nine devoted to daylight sightings.
Some do seem to mimic the movement you described, some are even more perplexing, I have read on report where a red light followed a man, and projected a light from underneath it, right through a roof. Most reports are a little vague, and describe the phenomena as "dancing" or similar, but in general, erratic movements, shooting straight up, right angled turn's have all been reported.

These were two objects, one behind the other. If you see an airliner reflecting in the sun, that's what they looked liked.


#103    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,363 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 06:23 AM, said:

when they zig zagged it was very, very fast. much, much faster than when flying straight. that's the reason it's seemed remarkable.
I rally can't say what is impossibly fast. but really, really, fast. side to side at 90 degree angle. Just play connect the dots below. that's the angle and pattern they moved. at incredible speed., much much faster than when going straight.

*    * *   *
   * * *

Where were you?  Country, town...

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#104    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

Sorry, I missed this,

@ Bade, thank you for the explanation, well put as always my friend.

As Bade said, it is physics. Not me. Einstein was not wrong, as much as people want to believe that. There is no way to attain FTL, or make those maneuvers - if you are a solid object.

We do not make the laws, we just observe and record them, and physics are the same all across the Universe. Michio Kaku says exactly this in "Through The Wormhole" Season Three, Episode One. Great series, I rather enjoy it. If we cannot do it, nobody can, not because we say so, because the Universe says so.

I do not think we know it all, not buy a long shot, but I do think we have some of the rudimentary basics under our belt by now. I think the realisation on E=MC2 was out first step, the universe's 1+1=2.



Theoretically, we can reach the centre of our Galaxy in 12 years. Not breaking any rules. Stopping might be another matter, but then again, maybe we ant to send a probe into a super massive black hole to see what happens. Because these Supermassive black holes are so big, you don't spaghettify I understand. Many discoveries come from space travel. I truly mis MID, he could rattle them off like a second language.
Project Daedalus was to send a probe to Barnards star. I still hope someone does, also, it seems we have some Oceans on Europa that appear rather interesting. Many reasons to keep messing with space an physics.



I think that was uncalled for, you have got the wrong impression buy the looks of things. There is no BS. I attributed nothing to humans, Just the laws we all must obey, and in particular, ones we are familiar with.

I can't be sure of the limit of what can be achieved. But to assume that if human can't do it, then it can't be don't by anyone anywhere is bs. If you don't think that way, then I apologizes.


#105    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:1 Star State

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

Where were you?  Country, town...

Fort Worth, TX, USA 1992






Also tagged with ufo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users