Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crashers Met Obama; Secret Service Apologizes

Ryinrea

WASHINGTON — President Obama and his wife, Michelle, had a face-to-face encounter with the couple who sneaked into a state dinner at the White House this week, White House officials acknowledged on Friday.The revelation underscored the seriousness of the security breach and prompted an abject apology from the Secret Service.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Party crashers, are a pain in the butt aren't they :w00t:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracybeliever

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• __Kratos__

• Kimi81

I think it's funny but these people are another of the reality show wanna be's. They are going to make some money off this. And now they'll have to have extra security at the white house.

I honestly think that this is very serious. Sometimes stories come in pairs or in threes (as some people say) and I do not want to see a second breach in Obama's or the White House's security. There should be a Congressional investigation as to how this could happen. There can not be a second breach in White House security. These times are too dangerous.

These people may just be harmless but they still should pay the price. Throw the book at them for any law that they broke. There should be no tolerance for this type of prank.

Obama can't even protect a dinner party, how's he going to protect us all? What a failure. :P

:rolleyes: I think it's the Secret Services job to provide protection not the President's :tu:

:rolleyes: I think it's the Secret Services job to provide protection not the President's :tu:

I could be wrong... I am sometimes... But I believe the commander and chief's party was at the white house that is within these United States of America. ;)

Either way, it was just a joke. Perhaps you missed the " :P " or something.

It's kind of a good thing that it did happen because it ended well. It could have been much worse. Now maybe the secret service will see they are lacking in their job performance and correct those problems before something terrible does happen. Put the blame where it belongs.

I just saw this story, that couple are losers...lmao

I can't say I really blame the Secret Service. They did what they were supposed to do: they checked the list prior to invitations being sent out, they checked the guests for weapons as they came in, they monitored the behaviour of the guests at all times (including two people stationed right next to the prez as he shook hands with everyone), and they removed the questionable elements the moment they were detected.

Now, I would have some questions for the social secretary, whose job was to mail and verify invites. I understand that the Secret Service has taken the blame for this, but I am not convinced that the blame lies with them.