Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bernanke SHUT THE HELL UP!

THE MATRIX

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke said Monday he's confident the Federal Reserve will make money on the trillions it has pumped into the economy since the start of 2008.

"I think we're in very good shape," Bernanke said, answering questions following a speech at the Economic Club of Washington. "I do believe we're going to get back all the money, and indeed we'll be showing for the taxpayers fairly significant extra income."

http://money.cnn.com/2009/12/07/news/economy/bernanke_speech/index.htm

So Bernanke, how much are the big banks paying you to say all this BULLCRAP to the public huh?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• acidhead

• THE MATRIX

• Ryinrea

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://money.cnn.com/2009/12/07/news/economy/bernanke_speech/index.htm

So Bernanke, how much are the big banks paying you to say all this BULLCRAP to the public huh?

Bernake can just claw back in his little whole were he belongs.

Bernanke needs the banks to buy notes from the U.S. Treasury, the art of monetizing debt. The Fed has been using money printed by the BEP of the US Treasury, to buy US Treasury Bonds. When the public or in this case the Fed, buys US Treasury Bonds, in essence this is a loan to the US government. so really lending money to itself but not the usury or interest and I believe that usury is a big factor in the cause of inflation. Inflation robs a currency of its purchasing power.

I think there needs to be an audit on the Treasury if its going so good as he claims.

Thomas Jefferson said: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

He's a criminal with criminal backers - the chicago White House loves shills like him to do the dirty work for them.

Though, in the evening while he sits down to dinner with his wife he simply tells her its legislation or the price of doing business in the 21st century.

To his mistress he says he simply doing God's work...