Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

emotional stories

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    KT

KT

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

• "Fear to Love
    Hate to Fear
    Love to Hate
    Hate to love
    this,the truth
    Is who i am"-Anon

Posted 07 October 2004 - 12:42 AM

even though you watching us is a bit creepy. i love him and he loves me but does not mean theres nothing wrong. and they say "true love" is the worst for its the hardest road you'll travel

"You see, Wendy, when the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces,
and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
- Sir James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

#17    Arsenik

Arsenik

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

• Dealer of bloodbags, IV tubes, and Hemophobia.
    The newest addition to the Community of NYC Vampires.

Posted 07 October 2004 - 03:06 AM

As my haikus show im not one favoured by fateful love. All I have are memories. I see others who are happy and I turn away or am stuck watching them because they're in the same room

Edited by Arsenik, 10 October 2004 - 07:20 AM.

The Official UM Vampire    Paladin of the Knights of V

Live the life, not the stories. Only then will you rise above rest.
               The Blood Prince of The Steel Circle.
paranormalborder.com

#18    Arsenik

Arsenik

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 09:34 AM

okay people, Here's what i'll do. I'll start a story, and whoever posts next continues it. One thing though, try to keep it relevant to the last persons bit.
good luck thumbsup.gif

paranormalborder.com

#19    Arsenik

Arsenik

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 10:34 AM

This is part of the latest movie I've been working on. These are called screenplays, so the format may be a bit unusual to most people. And when reading it, keep in mind that it has been written to describe something you're watching. So it's complex, yet very simplistic.  Like a movie original.gif
Let us begin.
(Mythcopyright2004)

INT: ballroom/ westin hotel/ night
...Aidan walks into a ballroom where a formal party is being held. He walks along the edges of a the crowd, staring through to the other side of the room. He walks behind a pillar, and emerges wearing a tux. He casually slip through to the center of the crowd unnoticed. He turns and sees a couple being wedded. A priest stands squarely behind them, speaking softly, reading from a small book. Aidan stop as he suddenly recognizes the bride. His legs buckle and he drops to his knees in disbelief. The crowd parts to clear the aisle. The couple, having finished the wedding, begin their walk toward the ballrooms great doors. The woman stops dead in her tracks with wide open eyes, staring at him kneeling there. (Close up on the woman's face) A single tears slowly rolls down her face...

paranormalborder.com

#20    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

• whither goest thou, young rogue?

Posted 10 October 2004 - 01:56 PM

it may take me a while to think of a good story, and a while longer to write it.

#21    Arsenik

Arsenik

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE(man_in_mudboots @ Oct 10 2004, 04:56 AM)
it may take me a while to think of a good story, and a while longer to write it.

View Post

ok. like I posted earlier, what I've written already is from my movie so don't worry about sounding odd. For I have already beaten you there

paranormalborder.com

#22    chico del nacho

chico del nacho

Psychic Spy

• 1,370 posts

• First and Foremost Member of The Doomsday Bananas

Posted 11 October 2004 - 06:11 PM

i don't know if i've mentioned it before, i probably have, but my brother is manic depressive. with manic depression, you have points of severe depression and pessimism and then points of extreme happiness and plan-making. my brother would have about one or two days of mania, and then months and months of depression. it was terrible. he used to live here with my dad and i, but eventually moved back to our hometown in saskatchewan. if he had stayed here, he would have killed himself.

when he had got back to saskatchewan, he lived with my mom, who got him going to a psychiatrist, and my brother was finalyl medicated for his problem. he was happier and everybody was too.

the thing with drugs for psycholgical problems is that they may work for a while, but they are rarely a one shot. there were ups and downs. my brother tried to kill himself a number of times, cutting up his wrists, laying his head on the train tracks. thankfully, he either changed his mind or didn't do enough damage when he attempted them. he was depressed, but he wasn't stupid.

the past few years were good though. except this past year. he was depressed almost constantly, to the point where he wasn't just feeling really sad, but he was actually crying for days at a time. he had psychotic breaks and the psychiatrist was pretty much lost. he had no idea what to prescribe my brother, he'd giving him a whole bunch of different combinations of mood stabilizers and what i called uppers mainly because i don't know what else to call them.

with the psychotic breaks, i'm not gonna go into. this story is already emotional enough for me, but i will say that it was genuine psychotic breaks, causing harm to himself and others.

HOWEVER! there is a light to this tunnel. my brother was recently put into a place called pheonix home. it's basically a place where people with psychological problems live and learn how to take care of themselves and deal with their problems better, all that good stuff. my brother is quite happy there and is doing quite well original.gif

telling this story is good for me because the ending always helps me. i haven't talked to him sicne he's gone to pheonix home, but they keep him busy, which is good for him. so yeah, if ya read this, thanks for your time original.gif

i still vote for social democracy. it's like communism lite! only 1/3 the calories of normal communism!
whoever said "money can't buy happiness" was never poor.
I think there's something innately wrong about most people to inspire alien curiousity.
i'm so proud of this post...
Seriousness is stupidity sent to college. -P. J. O'Rourke
Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow. -Oscar Wilde

#23    Arsenik

Arsenik

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 11:53 PM

NO, thank you chico. This is what I was hoping for when I started this thread. A place for people to vent their emotions through stories.

and sorry about your bro, chico

paranormalborder.com

#24    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 12 October 2004 - 04:30 PM

Here’s something I knocked together very quickly; making a moving and emotional story.

The next time I post Arsenik I will add to your started story.

Distant recollections

The frigid air bites painfully at my red swollen flesh, as I clutch my shaking dirty legs up to my bruised chest.
Once - far back in my corroded memory - I can sometimes remember a time when there was no pain; what was the time filled with? I can’t remember. Even now as I rock backwards and forwards on my hunches…
I cannot think straight.
So much pain and solitude.
Sometimes I welcome them coming into my small dark cell, even if it is to beat me, purely so I am not alone. In those moments I welcome the hard biting wood, and their strong callous hands.
Oh to be touched in a loving manner; not kicked and pushed until unconsciousness engulfs me.
There was once a woman, a lady… my wife. Her features are beyond my memory; all I can remember is her raven black curly flowing hair, and her beautiful smell… Strange what things we cling too, what small fragments of our life our memory decides to retain, and what slips away from us like a torrential river.
I also had a child. Boy or girl, I do not know, he/she was priced away, torn from my hands as I was about to peer into my child’s eyes for the first time. But I have blocked all that pain, the endless tears. Crying for a baby I never knew or had chance too. One of the gifts my prisoners have given me.
Cold water drips upon my naked back, easing the swollen, bruised muscles. No more time to try and remember who I was, what I lost - or more importantly - what was ripped away.
They are coming. I hear the heavy wooden battens being dragged along the gritty passageway outside. They don’t even bother to lift them properly; then again they will need all their strength for me. I can hear them laughing and joking about what they will do to me today.
The large rusty iron key turns in the thick wooden door. Fresh air washes over me, replacing the smell of my soiled and sweat filled cell.
I try and picture the image of my beautiful wife’s face. Her amazing smell. I also see is her flowing black hair matted with crimson blood… “Wait for me my love. I will join you very soon.”

#25    jeceris

jeceris

Psychic Spy

• 1,553 posts

• THERE AIN'T NO DEVIL, IT'S JUST GOD WHEN HE'S DRUNK- TOM WAITS

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:03 PM

emotional journey----by jeceris

There was this time once, where i was very scared, so much so, that i began to cry. I then thought of something funny, and i began to laugh. I was told to stop laughing, and i got very mad.
It was quite the emotional journey.

ottawa senators hockey

there was THIS year

#26    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 12 October 2004 - 06:23 PM

Moe misses his ocelot stan. Stan ran away with a fluffy bunny. Moe cries at night . He shivers into the cold moonlight for he has no ocelot to warm him.

Snuffs had offered Misty to Moe. But misty does not roatate. We are not grovvy today.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#27    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

• whither goest thou, young rogue?

Posted 12 October 2004 - 07:25 PM

okay, well, at first i was hesitant about posting this, but i think at the end ill be glad i did. i dont like talking about this normally.  Papa is abusive. not severly, its just about all verbal, you know, yelling and screaming and such.
he does, like me, have a goodly number of diagnosed mental problems, none of which im going to attempt to spell. anyway, ill give you an example.
lets say i spill a glass of milk around Papa. he automatically decides that i spilled it because i was hurrying, and he cannot allow hurrying. so, he gets angry, screams at me for three hours, and gets hoarse. then, after a bit, he and goes to find mama. he screams at her for three hours about anything in the world, from the milk on the floor to the bill on horse feed to the big branch that fell in the back yard that he needs to chop up. its often rather funny to see what completely stupid stuff he can b**** about. then, after that, he falls into a depression that could last days, pretty much sitting on the sofa and staring at the floor and occasionally grumbling something to himself. he refuses to speak to anybody during that depression or touch anybody. then, after about a week of that, he slowly gets happier until hes back to what most people consider normal. and two weeks later, i knock over a stool and it begins again.
he really does love us both, though.  he does it for me, in a absurd sort of way.

there, that wasnt really a story so much as just telling the way it is.

Edited by man_in_mudboots, 16 October 2004 - 08:44 PM.

#28    Arsenik

Arsenik

Psychic Spy

• 1,472 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:16 PM

I have many stories to tell, but all of them take me to a place in my mind. So I'll leave them alone for now. Don't worry though more are soon to come I'm sure.

paranormalborder.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users