Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Knights Templar to get

louie

http://uk.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUK...0071012?sp=true

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The Knights Templar, the medieval Christian military order accused of heresy and sexual misconduct, will soon be partly rehabilitated when the Vatican publishes trial documents it had closely guarded for 700 years.

A reproduction of the minutes of trials against the Templars, "'Processus Contra Templarios -- Papal Inquiry into the Trial of the Templars'" is a massive work and much more than a book -- with a 5,900 euros (4,125 pounds) price tag.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• schizoidwoman

• louie

• Charpoy Major

• MirrorImage

Top Posters In This Topic

http://uk.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUK...0071012?sp=true

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The Knights Templar, the medieval Christian military order accused of heresy and sexual misconduct, will soon be partly rehabilitated when the Vatican publishes trial documents it had closely guarded for 700 years.

A reproduction of the minutes of trials against the Templars, "'Processus Contra Templarios -- Papal Inquiry into the Trial of the Templars'" is a massive work and much more than a book -- with a 5,900 euros (4,125 pounds) price tag.

That's a bit steep - wonder if they'll have it in my library!

That's a bit steep - wonder if they'll have it in my library!

Thats $7926.91 american, eesh I hope some one puts it on the net, I know my local library cant afford that.

• 3 weeks later...

So!, What have the Templars ever done for Us?.

History shouldn't be that expensive. I would think the knights templars that were burned at the stake for false accusations would want the information available to the public at a more reasonable price. Assuming that the history I have been taught is correct. It sees here lately history changes to suite the ones in power.

best regards,

seax B)

I think I'll wait for the paperback... it'll probably only be about £2000!!!