Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

i believe i have video of a ghost....

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#421    IndecentAngel

IndecentAngel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:07 AM

View Postillegally blonde, on 13 October 2010 - 02:26 AM, said:

Ok, so I've spent 2 days reading this thread, the trutv back story of the case and watching the video over and over and pausing it as fast as I could, taking screen shots at 400% and then describing what I saw in each of the windows.  My dishes are a mile high, my baby forgot who I was and my husband thinks I'm having an online affair.  Not really, that's why it's taken me so long.

Anyways, I'm the kind of person that Agent Mulder could make see something in that pitch black basement and I could totally see all the things people were saying they saw the first time I watched but then I started pausing looking for good shots of all those things to show my husband.  I quickly QUICKLY could see that it wasn't curtains or blinds, it was the sun and sky in those windows.  26 pages into this thread someone finally said it was that.  There are no curtains on that room she died in, there are blinds as evidenced in the video from the inside.  That video also showed no blinds in the bathroom but you would think there were blinds on that window from the outside video.  Why would a squatter who pulled them down b/c someone with a camera was coming then go back and pull them back up a few minutes after that person had done some serious poking around and said squatter had followed them around watching what they were doing?  The blinds were doing nothing, it was the effect of the sun and sky.  In all my pausing and noting the 'blinds' would be up in one frame and down in the other, many within the same second of the video.  Watch the windows, not just that one window on the left and you will see how most look like the blinds are down or curtains are closed and then when he gets closer it's obvious there was nothing in the window but the reflection of light.  And don't forget that the left window, as well as the middle window have a molding on the inside on the top halfs of them and even those seem to disappear at times.  Blinds wouldn't block these out but a reflection of the sun or sky would.  

In my screen shot of the 42nd second I get the 'face' and 'split in the blinds'.  With the window appearing to have the blinds down.
Posted Image

Then for the 43rd and 44th seconds the window leaves the frame and comes back on the 45th second and the window now appears to have the blinds all the way up and you can even see the blinds gathered at the top of the window.
Posted Image

in just 3 seconds the blinds went from down and ripped in the center with a ghost peeking through to up and nothing unusual.  Forget the ghost though, the blinds were jerked up in 3 seconds flat by the vagrants that don't want to be found out.

Now in the 46th second, just 1 second later the window appears to have the blinds down and some blob peeking through.
Posted Image

Is this the ghost of Mickey Mouse now looking out the window?  

The spot where someone 'splits' the blinds down the middle is most likely a phone/electric pole.  The 'face' is the reflection of a tree or maybe a transformer although I didn't see a transformer on google maps, however the house was torn down in that photo so no telling what else had been torn down.  I can clearly tell that some of the reflections are trees.  There are some things I can't explain, true, but I firmly believe there is nothing paranormal captured here, just a sad stigmatised house with natural reflections in the window.

The 'person' in the window on the other side is most likely a cloud.  If clouds aren't the culprit then the place is also haunted by a massive dragonfly ghost and a dinosaur as seen in the left window on the side of the house.  (I thought I inserted a picture, but guess not, so I posted it as an attachment, sorry if it double posts).  Btw, the windows in 1:17 are the only windows that I see that could possibly have curtains, as in fabric, on the window and not just blinds and I don't think I saw these windows on the video taken from the inside so we may never know.

I have 114 screen shots of this video paused at different spots.  I did it 99% for myself but the notes were for anybody here that would like to see my lunacy.  Javier, if you're still around I'd love to share all this with you and make you feel better about what you think you may or may not have seen and hopefully lay future wonders to rest for you.

It's a super sad story and situation and it wouldn't have surprised me to see something, I was looking for the ghost.  I go in looking for the ghosts and then sometimes I try to reason it out and other times I find it more fun to go on thinking it was a ghost but this time I didn't see a ghost or a face or even curtains, just reflections of sun, clouds, the sky, trees and possibly other buildings and electric poles.

Like I said, I will gladdly email you all this.  All my pictures and notes are marked for the second they are taken in so I will be happy to share just the seconds you have questions of.  And I'll share just the pictures if you'd rather not read my crazy notes and make your own decisions based off just my screen shots.

I hope nobody took this as me being mean, I'm just shocked that so many people didn't see this and I of all people did.

Great job. You should be a detective.
I'm sure no one would think you mean for trying to find out if all this can be real.
Once again great job.  Now go kiss your hubby and feed your kids. lol
Just joking ya.
Much Respect.

#422    bekibond

bekibond

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

• Why me? , Why not !

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:40 PM

....1:46

well well who could tell

#423    illegally blonde

illegally blonde

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:44 AM

View Postbekibond, on 13 October 2010 - 07:14 AM, said:

I checked out the video and at 1:45 start clicking 10th of a second at a time and a glowing shape appears from the right it the last 10th of a second in 1:46

Is it this?

Attached Files

#424    bekibond

bekibond

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

• Why me? , Why not !

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:51 AM

View Postillegally blonde, on 15 October 2010 - 01:44 AM, said:

Is it this?

click faster stopping inbetween,  its very fast  it pops in and out at the very end of 1:46 I took a photo so you"ll know what your looking for ,I dont know how to take it straight off utube or do what you did,so I just took a photo off screen and crop it, so I could bring it to 250 k,

Attached Files

• Attached File  025.JPG   212.69K   25 downloads

Edited by bekibond, 15 October 2010 - 07:00 AM.

well well who could tell

#425    illegally blonde

illegally blonde

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:04 PM

View Postbekibond, on 15 October 2010 - 06:51 AM, said:

click faster stopping inbetween,  its very fast  it pops in and out at the very end of 1:46 I took a photo so you"ll know what your looking for ,I dont know how to take it straight off utube or do what you did,so I just took a photo off screen and crop it, so I could bring it to 250 k,

I can't tell you what that is or even what it likely may be because it's such a quick blur almost.  However there are 2 porches as this house was a duplex.  They are right next to each other, I found this out on the other video posted on this thread where people got into the house.  They got in through a huge opening in the porch not shown in detail on this video.  So it could have been light coming in through that porch.  My guess is that at the time the first video was taken, the one showing this blur, the other porch had some openings but not as big or what have you as there is much more light in the second video where they got in.  In the second video they do put the camera in the same opening and I clicked through that but it didn't help me.  You should give it a go, maybe you will see something.  I've read alot of people saying they have heard sounds during the basement part of the video and I know atleast 1 said it was during this part, that was only a few pages back.  I didn't hear anything but I wasn't really trying.  Maybe it is actually something.  I'd believe it from this house and it's story!

here's the video from a few pages back when someone went in and I'm attaching a picture from that video that shows the 2 porches on the house.

Attached Files

#426    DizzyBone

DizzyBone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

• YOU CAN'T SEE ME-John Cena

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:05 PM

could be :huh: window glare

#427    Scarling

Scarling

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

• So long scarecrow, so long bad, bad mood.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:17 PM

This video intrigued me to the point where I decided I would attempt to put a little more rationale into it.  I see that there has already been a substantial amount of investigation put into this video, but I can provide an explanation that to me seems pretty foolproof in regards to the curtains between approximately 0:40 and 0:48.

1. As the cameraman approaches the house at 0:40, we see that the curtains are still.

Posted Image

2. Contrary to what some believe, the lines near the top of each curtain are not ripples, but instead a part of the window.  As we can see in the following photo, the type of curtain used on these windows cannot ripple, nor can they part as suggested by some.

Posted Image

3. At 0:42 we have the image of what some have claimed to be the curtain being parted, as if something were peering through.  However, I see it as a reflection of a telephone pole.  It is quite possible that there are no curtains at all, and that the entirety of the window is covered by one big reflection of the sky.

Posted Image

4. At 0:48 we see the same effect in 4 windows at the same time.  This, to me, is proof enough that this is a reflection of the same object on the glass windows.  It is difficult to tell, as the camera does shake a lot, but if you pause and continue repeatedly between about 0:47 and 0:49 you can see the reflection traveling very slowly across the top middle and right windows as the cameraman passes them.

Posted Image

5. On the drive around at the end of the video, we can see that all 3 windows on the top floor have their curtains completely drawn.  This seems like decent evidence for the sky and pole theory, rather than parting curtains.

Posted Image

Edited by Scarling, 14 December 2010 - 03:01 PM.

#428    DarkwingsDescending

DarkwingsDescending

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

I know this is somewhat off topic but, The Sylvia Likens case is easily the most depressing murder stories I have ever heard. It just broke my heart to read about it. It's terrible that a woman could be just so evil, she was jealous of Sylvia because Sylvia was beautiful, kind and pure. No child is perfect, but I know that Sylvia didn't do any of the "crimes" that she had "committed". Reading the accounts and watching the movies based on it hurts even more. I can't believe it. I would have reported it immediately  I honestly would have taken Jenny and Sylvia home and would have given the best home I could. I'm studying to become a forensic/medical anthropologist so I read this sort of thing regularly, but her case really gets to me. (I was adopted and I guess I realize how my life could have turned out.)  I can't believe so many people ignored it because it wasn't "their business". Bull ****. Even worse is how the **** did Gertrude get off on parole? That evil woman better be rotting in hell. I would want to just....argh! Screw up her grave for what she did is the least of it.
Back on topic
I hope that isn't Sylvia's spirit, I really hope it isn't! Because after three months of the crap she went through, she deserves to be in heaven. (I watched a documentary where the pain she went through was compared to the pain of Christ's crucifixiction.) The very least she deserves is to rest in peace.

#429    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostDarkwingsDescending, on 27 November 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

I know this is somewhat off topic but, The Sylvia Likens case is easily the most depressing murder stories I have ever heard. It just broke my heart to read about it. It's terrible that a woman could be just so evil, she was jealous of Sylvia because Sylvia was beautiful, kind and pure. No child is perfect, but I know that Sylvia didn't do any of the "crimes" that she had "committed". Reading the accounts and watching the movies based on it hurts even more. I can't believe it. I would have reported it immediately  I honestly would have taken Jenny and Sylvia home and would have given the best home I could. I'm studying to become a forensic/medical anthropologist so I read this sort of thing regularly, but her case really gets to me. (I was adopted and I guess I realize how my life could have turned out.)  I can't believe so many people ignored it because it wasn't "their business". Bull ****. Even worse is how the **** did Gertrude get off on parole? That evil woman better be rotting in hell. I would want to just....argh! Screw up her grave for what she did is the least of it.
Back on topic
I hope that isn't Sylvia's spirit, I really hope it isn't! Because after three months of the crap she went through, she deserves to be in heaven. (I watched a documentary where the pain she went through was compared to the pain of Christ's crucifixiction.) The very least she deserves is to rest in peace.

Welcome to UM!

Could you sum up the story because this thread is 2 years old and 29 pages long.

I'd love to know a bit more about what you're talking about as I love true crime.  Thanks!

#430    IndecentAngel

IndecentAngel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

@darkwings Amen.  Sylvia does deserve to be at peace.  
To be honest  I haven't seen the movie, can't watch it.  
What I know I got from reading wiki or one of those.
And that was hard enough.
If I were to beleive Sylvia were stuck there
I  would struggle with ......... God.
So by faith.... I have to believe she is in heaven.
Btw.  Wow what an interesting and brainiac field your in!
Fantastic and good luck.

#431    Moogie

Moogie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

It's really too blurry to make a proper judgement one way or the other.  I think it is possible somebody got in through the basement or even an upper window.  Did you check to see if any basement windows were unlocked?  There is definitely something there.  Looks like an arm and hand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users