Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone know what this is? (picture)

Kevin28

Ya but when i goggled that nothing like this showed. Oh and it moves inside.

Edited by kevink

Could be a solar eclipse represented inside a circle.

Thanks found the name: tondo sun pendant.

And yes I own this. The one I have is not real gold. My grandma gave it to me.

Edited by kevink
  • Like 2

Cool, I want one. I think I'll find one.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

Umm.. I enjoy watching Anime and the first one I watched is called Black Butler. And when a human signs a contract with a demon they used those signs.

Or similar ones. ^

Cant find any thats not made out of gold sigh. Maybe the one i have is a different kind?

Could be. :yes:

A cheaper kind? lol

Black sun with a hole.

Bulgari has a collection called Tondo. I think it's called this because tondo

is a Renaissance term for a circular work of art, either a painting or a sculpture. The word derives from the Italian rotondo, "round." The term is usually not used in English for small round paintings, but only those over about 60 cm (two feet) in diameter, thus excluding many round portrait miniatures – for sculpture the threshold is rather lower.

Here's a link to the Bulgari page for this collection: http://en.bulgari.com/department.jsp?cat=cat00054

An image of a swirling sun has been used by many cultures, but I don't think it's really of any significance.

• Like 1

Bulgari has a collection called Tondo. I think it's called this because tondo

Here's a link to the Bulgari page for this collection: http://en.bulgari.co...sp?cat=cat00054

An image of a swirling sun has been used by many cultures, but I don't think it's really of any significance.

Uhhh.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Yes its like this: http://en.bulgari.co...p?prod=CN024804 but the one i have is not gold. and every link i see this on is made out of gold not metal? If its even metal.. What do angelic items look like?

Quick note, Supernatural the show? yeah all fun and games... it's a show. That's two posts where you just crawling in confided place trying to find big toys imo, take note of what everyone is telling you stop screwing with the higher powers, if they want to tell you something you will know it. Plain and simple. If you want a kick go find a decent tarot reader and force your guidence that way or have patience untill you are gifted a deck yourself. That's my best advice, I have personally seen the torment of a damned soul... I tell you what I might have been Lucid or Dreamscaping but you can see a person's emotion if they are being tortured in their sleep and it is something I NEVER WISH TO SEE AGAIN. Just imo

Edited by chopmo

• 2 weeks later...