Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taking Alex Jones to the Wood Shed

Yamato

This is not news . Anyone with half a brain,knows this has gone on for decades .Who cares what he says ,when governments are also saying it .

The news says it .

Alex Jones is quite unimportant in the entire scheme of things .

This is not news . Anyone with half a brain,knows this has gone on for decades .Who cares what he says ,when governments are also saying it .

The news says it .

Alex Jones is quite unimportant in the entire scheme of things .

The trap is that people who don't listen to what their government says are the ones most likely to listen to Alex Jones. Conspiracy-theorist extraordinaire with the deep buttery voice who attracts cult members like flies.

But I digress. you're right, and Alex Jones isn't what matters here. What matters are refuting his messages, which as you said, are the same messages that even governments put out.

LOL, What? I dont get to listen as much anymore, but Alex is the man. Watching a chopped up out of context you tube video to try and discredit him is BS. He doesnt "put out the same message as government". Not even close. Ive directly heard him speak out against Israel a million times. In fact watching a small part of that video, I think its the first time Ive ever heard him defending Israel in any way.

I mean are you folks really so blind that you think Palistinians are innocent, and everything bad thats happened is souly Israels fault? Cause if you do, you are an idiot. Both sides hands are very dirty.

BTW Yamato, you might not know it but Alex is second to none when it comes to leading people to the waters of liberty. And he is also second to none when it comes to exposing government tyranny.

• Like 1

LOL, What? I dont get to listen as much anymore, but Alex is the man. Watching a chopped up out of context you tube video to try and discredit him is BS. He doesnt "put out the same message as government". Not even close. Ive directly heard him speak out against Israel a million times. In fact watching a small part of that video, I think its the first time Ive ever heard him defending Israel in any way.

I mean are you folks really so blind that you think Palistinians are innocent, and everything bad thats happened is souly Israels fault? Cause if you do, you are an idiot. Both sides hands are very dirty.

BTW Yamato, you might not know it but Alex is second to none when it comes to leading people to the waters of liberty. And he is also second to none when it comes to exposing government tyranny.

Israeli policy on Palestine is government tyranny! Hello?

If I do? No, I do not. That is a strawman laced with namecalling.

If you don't have anything to dispute over the substance of the video, you don't have anything of substance to dispute. Your opinions about Alex Jones don't reflect anything about me personally.

Looks like I have to say this twice, but I couldn't care less about Alex Jones. He is the smallest fish to fry on this grill. Your motivation to defend Alex Jones doesn't matter to me. This is about the government's narrative which IS the same as the narrative we're getting from Alex Jones in the video above, and we can break that down for you if you're interested. I don't care if it ruins his credibility or not. He might be the most wonderful information-spreading man on the face of the earth and the point of this thread remains.

But, if his greatest problem with Israel is how Israel somehow affects his 2nd amendment rights in the US, his ignorance of state-violence and terrorism denying the civil liberties of entire populations of innocent people is so vast he's as much of a threat to liberty as any other pundit, neocon, or Zionist out there. And just like he's duped you, the rest of the neocons and Zionists and conspiracy theorists are successfully duping someone else too. If you haven't figured out how US foreign policy threatens your liberty here at home....just, wow.

Palestinians are innocent. You dare imply that 800,000 innocent children under a barbaric siege day in and day out are guilty of crimes they had nothing to do with? That's supporting one of the worst examples of tyranny on earth today, and it's the most anti-liberty stance one can take.

The champion of liberty Alex Jones cares about American liberty but not someone else's? Then he's a hypocrite with no principle, as well as a conspiracy theorist. If we defend foreign tyranny, we shouldn't be surprised when we wake up one day and find the chickens came home to roost.

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 1

preacherman76, please reply on my "Ron Paul: Stop Worshipping Israel" thread. Let's hear you weigh in on that to find out where your loyalties really lie.

Ron Paul is utterly defensible in that video. Good luck finding a problem with what Ron Paul says, and if you have a problem with that, we have something to debate (and let's leave the ad hominem at home if we do, please).

Edited by Yamato

i used to kind of like Alex Jones and for the same minute David Wilcox (eek!!).. its funny how they both fall flat for me energetically now.. something isnt quite right.. i get and believe some of the stuff they say (911 scam etc), but it seems like they are mind controlled somehow.. Wilcox has lost the plot.. Jones is skidding in that direction..

Asking questions about 9/11 should be encouraged, of course. Especially when so many questions were never asked and so many answers never given. The only conspiracy over 9/11 is how badly the facts of that terrorist attack were covered up by the government and the mass media.

There's something very wrong about 9/11 and I think people intuitively caught onto that early on, but they wound up believing at least one of the kooky stories that began circulating. If I was a Zionist agent, I'd try to make up yet another nutty 9/11 conspiracy theory for the Americans to believe. The more nonsense there is to distract, the easier the real crimes can continue right under our noses. Sure, my conspiracy would need to be as believable as possible, be loosely associated to some known fact(s) about the event, and most of all, replayed and repeated relentlessly with some big $$ behind it.

Here's the real conspiracy, in less than five minutes. This also confers with what Ry Dawson is saying in the OP video:

Israeli policy on Palestine is government tyranny! Hello?

If I do? No, I do not. That is a strawman laced with namecalling.

If you don't have anything to dispute over the substance of the video, you don't have anything of substance to dispute. Your opinions about Alex Jones don't reflect anything about me personally.

Looks like I have to say this twice, but I couldn't care less about Alex Jones. He is the smallest fish to fry on this grill. Your motivation to defend Alex Jones doesn't matter to me. This is about the government's narrative which IS the same as the narrative we're getting from Alex Jones in the video above, and we can break that down for you if you're interested. I don't care if it ruins his credibility or not. He might be the most wonderful information-spreading man on the face of the earth and the point of this thread remains.

But, if his greatest problem with Israel is how Israel somehow affects his 2nd amendment rights in the US, his ignorance of state-violence and terrorism denying the civil liberties of entire populations of innocent people is so vast he's as much of a threat to liberty as any other pundit, neocon, or Zionist out there. And just like he's duped you, the rest of the neocons and Zionists and conspiracy theorists are successfully duping someone else too and it's sad man. It's freaking sad.

Don't lump Palestinians into your labeled box and tell me I'm a "blind idiot". Palestinians are innocent. Are you kidding? You dare imply that 800,000 innocent children under a barbaric siege day in and day out are guilty of crimes they had nothing to do with? That's supporting one of the worst examples of tyranny on earth today and the most anti-liberty stance one can take.

Ok I get it. You are one of those folks who have no ability to see both sides of the arguement. The fact that you are calling ME of all people a neo con, shows your inability to see this rationaly. So if you really wanna hash this out lets start going back to 67, when the arabs, who lived and worked side by side with the Jews for 20 years ran like cowards when the surrounding nations were barking war. Not only did they abandon the land they called thier home, they left thier jewish brothers to get slaughtered. They had a chance to have a perminit stake in the land, through the shedding of thier own blood, side by side with the jews, but instead they ran like cowards. And now they want a right of return? Whatever.

Say some force was invading America, and one race, or minority, or religion, whatever, abandoned us, and fled to Canada. We end up stomping out that invading force. Do you think for one second that we would or should trust the folks who left us to die to come back? Hell no.

So since then we have both the jews and the surrounding nations using the arabs who fled as pawns in thier hate tward each other. Through much intervention Israel in good faith reaches out a hand tward peace in 2006 and hands Gaza over to the "palistinians". And within 24 hours they turn a rich self sustaining land into a islamic hell hole, and begin launching rockets into Israel bitting the hand of friendship Israel extended to begin the peace process. No other country on this planet would tolerate such maddness.

Now present day. Palistinian statehood is declared by the UN. This for the cause of "peace and safety". Even as Hamas declared it will never, under any circumstance recognize Israels right to even exist. How can you have peace with a people who refuse to acknowledge you have a right to be??? The palistinians are just as much to blame as to why thier children suffer as Israel is. If not more. They dont want peace with Israel. They want Israel to die. When the reason for your governments existance is to eliminate its neighbor, what kinda of future can said peoples children have? And even those children are brought up watching idiots dressed up in bee constumes declaring one day Allah will shed the blood of every jew on the planet. And how great that day will be.

To blame this situation entirely on Israel is down right irrational, and ignorant.

preacherman76, please reply on my "Ron Paul: Stop Worshipping Israel" thread. Let's hear you weigh in on that to find out where your loyalties really lie.

Ron Paul is utterly defensible in that video. Good luck finding a problem with what Ron Paul says, and if you have a problem with that, we have something to debate (and let's leave the ad hominem at home if we do, please).

Yam, Im not saying Israel isnt at fault. I for damn sure agree with Ron as far as the amount of money we give Israel. I see no need for us to be in Israels, or palistines affairs at all. To me Israel is just as quilty as the pals. All Im saying is to completly blame Israel for everything going on is to completly ignore reality.

Ok I get it. You are one of those folks who have no ability to see both sides of the arguement. The fact that you are calling ME of all people a neo con, shows your inability to see this rationaly. So if you really wanna hash this out lets start going back to 67, when the arabs, who lived and worked side by side with the Jews for 20 years ran like cowards when the surrounding nations were barking war. Not only did they abandon the land they called thier home, they left thier jewish brothers to get slaughtered. They had a chance to have a perminit stake in the land, through the shedding of thier own blood, side by side with the jews, but instead they ran like cowards. And now they want a right of return? Whatever.

Say some force was invading America, and one race, or minority, or religion, whatever, abandoned us, and fled to Canada. We end up stomping out that invading force. Do you think for one second that we would or should trust the folks who left us to die to come back? Hell no.

So since then we have both the jews and the surrounding nations using the arabs who fled as pawns in thier hate tward each other. Through much intervention Israel in good faith reaches out a hand tward peace in 2006 and hands Gaza over to the "palistinians". And within 24 hours they turn a rich self sustaining land into a islamic hell hole, and begin launching rockets into Israel bitting the hand of friendship Israel extended to begin the peace process. No other country on this planet would tolerate such maddness.

Now present day. Palistinian statehood is declared by the UN. This for the cause of "peace and safety". Even as Hamas declared it will never, under any circumstance recognize Israels right to even exist. How can you have peace with a people who refuse to acknowledge you have a right to be??? The palistinians are just as much to blame as to why thier children suffer as Israel is. If not more. They dont want peace with Israel. They want Israel to die. When the reason for your governments existance is to eliminate its neighbor, what kinda of future can said peoples children have? And even those children are brought up watching idiots dressed up in bee constumes declaring one day Allah will shed the blood of every jew on the planet. And how great that day will be.

To blame this situation entirely on Israel is down right irrational, and ignorant.

Dude, I'll see the argument from you over what there is to argue about, when I see it. Do you have anything to argue about with the substance of this video? With the substance of Ron Paul's video? Anything? If not, then there is nothing to disagree about. I'm not going to respond to your strawmen here, because that's not representative of what I think, do or say.

Israel doesn't have a right to be, the way they're "being". Nobody has the "right" to violate and oppress human rights.

Dude, I didn't call you a neocon. But what you have revealed about yourself is that you're an unwitting dupe of tyranny. And just because it's not happening to your house and to your mother, you can't get enough of a whiff. A group of people sharing a similar characteristic fled to Canada? Would Washington DC let them back? I think who lives in a state is up to that state to decide, not your suit wearing K-street bureaucrats in Washington DC.

So keep collectively punishing Gaza today because some cowards in 1948 fled a war they had nothing to do with instead of staying put and fighting side by side with the "brothers" who were pressuring them to leave? That's about as richly dressed as some other crazy stories Alex Jones has been discredited for parroting.

Edited by Yamato

Asking questions about 9/11 should be encouraged, of course. Especially when so many questions were never asked and so many answers never given. The only conspiracy over 9/11 is how badly the facts of that terrorist attack were covered up by the government and the mass media.

There's something very wrong about 9/11 and I think people intuitively caught onto that early on, but they wound up believing at least one of the kooky stories that began circulating. If I was a Zionist agent, I'd try to make up yet another nutty 9/11 conspiracy theory for the Americans to believe. The more nonsense there is to distract, the easier the real crimes can continue right under our noses. Sure, my conspiracy would need to be as believable as possible, be loosely associated to some known fact(s) about the event, and most of all, replayed and repeated relentlessly with some big $$ behind it.

Here's the real conspiracy, in less than five minutes. This also confers with what Ry Dawson is saying in the OP video:

[media=]

[/media]

If Zionists were responcible for 9/11, and they very well maybe, then there isnt anything crazy about believing our government was 100% responcible as well. The two seem to go hand in hand.

Yam, Im not saying Israel isnt at fault. I for damn sure agree with Ron as far as the amount of money we give Israel. I see no need for us to be in Israels, or palistines affairs at all. To me Israel is just as quilty as the pals. All Im saying is to completly blame Israel for everything going on is to completly ignore reality.

"Completely blame Israel for everything" == Straw.

What we're blaming Israel for, if that's even what we're doing, is what is presented in the video up for discussion. If you can't find any problems with the substance there, you really have nothing I care to debate about because my position isn't what you say, it's what the video says.

If Zionists were responcible for 9/11, and they very well maybe, then there isnt anything crazy about believing our government was 100% responcible as well. The two seem to go hand in hand.

We're not saying that "Zionists were responsible for 9/11". That is way too simple minded. What I'm saying is that the motive for the 9/11 attacks was US foreign policy in the Middle East in general, and US support for Israel in particular. Every good police officer questions the motive of a crime, that's all we're doing here is investigating the motive behind this tragedy. The American people deserved to know the truth before we sent another 5,000 of our bravest to die in Exxon's sandbox.

Dude, I'll see the argument from you over what there is to argue about, when I see it. Do you have anything to argue about with the substance of this video? With the substance of Ron Paul's video? Anything? If not, then there is nothing to disagree about. I'm not going to respond to your strawmen here, because that's not representative of what I think, do or say.

Ok. The problem I have with the video is Alex is trying to look at both sides of the argument, and try's to look at it from a rational point of view, while the other guy is trying to blame the entire situation on Israel. As though any other country on this planet would tolerate constant rocket fire from its neighbors. At this point, the who did what, and every single thing is Israelies fault, when both sides act horribly is a unproductive waste of time.

Israel doesn't have a right to be, the way they're "being". Nobody has the "right" to violate and oppress human rights.

Nor do the palistinians have a right to be, the way they are being. So long as this remains completly one sided, no progress can ever be made. This is a perfect example of what Im talking about. If you think for one second the jews are going to bend to the will of the UN, while completly ignoring thier side of ligit grevences then you are out of your mind. Look, if peace can ever be achieved (and it cant be) we have to at least start with boths sides recognition of the others right to exist. If you just give palistine everything it wants, you are going to seal thier destruction. Cause they want nothing less then the death of every single jew on the land. What happens when they are given half of Israel, and Jerusalem, but the rockets keep falling? I'll tell what. Israel is going to destroy everyone of them, and it will be the fault of those who couldnt see that Israel also has ligit security concerns.

Dude, I didn't call you a neocon. But what you have revealed about yourself is that you're an unwitting dupe of tyranny. And just because it's not happening to your house and to your mother, you can't get enough of a whiff. A group of people sharing a similar characteristic fled to Canada? Would Washington DC let them back? I think who lives in a state is up to that state to decide, not your suit wearing K-street bureaucrats in Washington DC.

Im not talking about Washington. Im talking about those of us who stood, and defended this land, while watching our countrymen abandon us. I for one would tell those people to stay right where thier coward asses ran to, and Id stand on firm ground saying so. Your problem is you are far too one sided. Im not "an unwitting dupe of tyranny" just cause I choose to recognize both sides have ligit arguments.

We're not saying that "Zionists were responsible for 9/11". That is way too simple minded. What I'm saying is that the motive for the 9/11 attacks was US foreign policy in the Middle East in general, and US support for Israel in particular. Every good police officer questions the motive of a crime, that's all we're doing here is investigating the motive behind this tragedy. The American people deserved to know the truth before we sent another 5,000 of our bravest to die in Exxon's sandbox.

No argument here

"Completely blame Israel for everything" == Straw.

What we're blaming Israel for, if that's even what we're doing, is what is presented in the video up for discussion. If you can't find any problems with the substance there, you really have nothing I care to debate about because my position isn't what you say, it's what the video says.

Straw? He IS blaming Israel for everything. Even worse, he is justifying the horrible actions done by the palistinians. Basicaly saying "well they did (fill in the blank) first. Its a unproductive waste of time. Especialy if the goal is a two state solution.

Straw? He IS blaming Israel for everything. Even worse, he is justifying the horrible actions done by the palistinians. Basicaly saying "well they did (fill in the blank) first. Its a unproductive waste of time. Especialy if the goal is a two state solution.

The scope of the video is "complete" and "everything"? Nice try, but not even close.

I don't see what you think he's "basically saying". So take something out of the video that he is saying and quote it and tell me what your problem is. If you go through the video and can't find anything, the debate's over as far as I'm concerned. Good luck.

If the refutation of Alex Jones in the OP video was "completely blaming Israel for everything" then Alex Jones must be "completely blaming Palestinians for everything" and I'm not going to entertain that Strawman any further. That is nothing to do with what the debate is here. That's just demagoguery reminiscent of Alex Jones.

Well I couldnt stomach watching the whole thing. Like I said, its a total waste of time pointing fingers at this point. So long as both sides continue down that path, the longer these worthless unproductive conversations are going to continue.

Yam I gotta say Im really surprised at your behavor on this subject. I have never known you not to be objectable. Ive never known you to be more interested in the problem, one sides no less, then the solution. But then, the Jews have always been treated with a irrational hate.

If the refutation of Alex Jones in the OP video was "completely blaming Israel for everything" then Alex Jones must be "completely blaming Palestinians for everything" and I'm not going to entertain that Strawman any further. That is nothing to do with what the debate is here. That's just demagoguery reminiscent of Alex Jones.

What the hell are you talking about? Alex was very clearly looking at the subject from both sides. Yam, help me understand. Why are you letting this subject change who you are? Why are you so quick to first basicaly ignore every point Ive made with acusations of strawman, then declare the debate is over cause it isnt going exactly how you think it should be? I'll see ya in the US politics section where you can be yourself.

Well I couldnt stomach watching the whole thing. Like I said, its a total waste of time pointing fingers at this point. So long as both sides continue down that path, the longer these worthless unproductive conversations are going to continue.

Yam I gotta say Im really surprised at your behavor on this subject. I have never known you not to be objectable. Ive never known you to be more interested in the problem, one sides no less, then the solution. But then, the Jews have always been treated with a irrational hate.

I find the foreign policy of Ron Paul to be ironclad and bullet-proof. I find the points made in this video to be utterly defensible. If you think that Alex Jones is "completely blaming everything on Palestinians" expressed only by what he said in this one video, I don't know how to impress upon you how ridiculous that sounds. It's just straw. I think it's silly. It isn't the framework from which any meaningful discussion is going to materialize.

Nowhere here can you glean that I'm not interested in the solution. The solution is freedom.

What the hell are you talking about? Alex was very clearly looking at the subject from both sides.

Exactly. I'm talking the same straw you're talking. Of course Alex Jones wasn't "blaming everything on the Palestinians." That's just crazy talk.

I find the foreign policy of Ron Paul to be ironclad and bullet-proof. I find the points made in this video to be utterly defensible. If you think that Alex Jones is "completely blaming everything on Palestinians" expressed only by what he said in this one video, I don't know how to impress upon you how ridiculous that sounds. It's just straw. I think it's silly. It isn't the framework from which any meaningful discussion is going to materialize.

Nowhere here can you glean that I'm not interested in the solution. The solution is freedom.

I dont think Alex is doing any such thing.

You striaght said Israel has no right to exist. That kinda solution is going to get someone nuked. Why cant you recognize that no progress can be made till both sides recognize the others right to exist? If that isnt the start of peace talks, then there will never be peace.

Look Yam, I like you alot. You are one of my favorite posters on here. I really gotta say though, I think you are acting irrational when it comes to this subject.

Exactly. I'm talking the same straw you're talking. Of course Alex Jones wasn't "blaming everything on the Palestinians." That's just crazy talk.

But what does that have to do with the fact that the other WAS blaming everything on Israel?

But what does that have to do with the fact that the other WAS blaming everything on Israel?

To use your word as loosely as you do, everything.

Let the record show, you couldn't even produce ONE THING from this video or Ron Paul's video to dispute. Your disagreement depends upon your own rhetoric and I'm sorry I can't take it seriously.