Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31    sod_2011

sod_2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

Exellent point, So if the field marshall had have won, Do you think that they would have been more successful in finding what todays Egyptologists have found and more.? Maybe better at finding stuff depending on what information they had. Spear of destiny springs to mind when talking about this

King Regards
Shane O' Donnell

#32    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

View Postsod_2011, on 21 June 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

Exellent point, So if the field marshall had have won, Do you think that they would have been more successful in finding what todays Egyptologists have found and more.? Maybe better at finding stuff depending on what information they had. Spear of destiny springs to mind when talking about this
Well the only major find since the war was the royal tombs at Tanis by the French, I think very shortly after the war when everything started working again. Germans would have probably brushed the Egyptians aside as not being "real" Egyptians and excavated when and wherever they wanted. Probably some of the other finds may have been made earlier than they have been, KV63 perhaps, or even the "Valley of the Golden Mummies". I do not think they would have deliberately destroyed anything to get at "treasure", but I think they would have gone further in their excavations than has ever been allowed. Probably we would know what is under the Sphinx by now, if anything, and the GP been excavated partially underneath and even inside. I suspect that what we saw as fantasy in "Raiders of the lost Ark" may have become some reality, not the Ark, but the search. But it is possible to speculate on anything for a long time. I think if they had won, then we would know more than we do today, but at a cost, mostly in interpretation of what was found. The Fascists were monsters, but cultured monsters and I doubt they would have ruined the monuments.

#33    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

this is pretty interesting, we will never know the answer to all the mysteries surounded by these pyramids, link below

http://www.ghosttheo...XQtY2hhbWJlcg==

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#34    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

i do believe that there is tons of stuff yet to be discovered in egypt, look at the lost city of cleopatra found under water, egypt is amazing and i think nepoleon being a conqueror knew this and was stircken with the fact that it didnt stem from him, maybe the world was to big for him

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#35    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,339 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostTutankhaten-pasheri, on 21 June 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:

Well the military objective was oil and to secure a route to Caspian Sea and India. Though I am certain that if Germans had beaten British out of Egypt, then the country would have been swamped with all manner of genuine German and Axis Egyptologists and a large number of the woo woos working for Himmler. It could be speculated on for many pages what they would have done in Egypt, and to Egyptian history.....

Man, just imagine that: the Great Pyramid and all the other monuments with swastikas painted on them. And all of the pharaonic statues outfitted with ridiculous little Hitler mustaches.

View Postkannin, on 21 June 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

i do believe that there is tons of stuff yet to be discovered in egypt, look at the lost city of cleopatra found under water, egypt is amazing and i think nepoleon being a conqueror knew this and was stircken with the fact that it didnt stem from him, maybe the world was to big for him

Most archaeologists working in Egypt today believe, in the past two centuries, maybe about 40% of what's out there has been found. There are so many questions which remain unanswered because we do not yet have sufficient evidence.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#36    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 22 June 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Man, just imagine that: the Great Pyramid and all the other monuments with swastikas painted on them. And all of the pharaonic statues outfitted with ridiculous little Hitler mustaches.

No need to imagine, simply travel to an alternate reality where the fascists won and take a photo.
Apologies to the Ka of prince Ra-Hotep
Posted Image

#37    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,957 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

methinks Eva should be blond ... or blonder ...

Posted Image

seems right to me ......

`

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#38    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 22 June 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Yet Ra-Hotep's eyes were already blue in the original.....
Hmmm
Posted Image

#39    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 22 June 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Most archaeologists working in Egypt today believe, in the past two centuries, maybe about 40% of what's out there has been found. There are so many questions which remain unanswered because we do not yet have sufficient evidence.
it would truley be amazing to discover these wonders

#40    sod_2011

sod_2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 22 June 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Posted Image

seems right to me ......

`
Hitlers dog.. blondie?

King Regards
Shane O' Donnell

#41    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,957 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

View Postsod_2011, on 22 June 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Hitlers dog.. blondie?

the driver ? :o

Little Adolf had many dogs ... males and females hehehehehhe

`

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#42    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,736 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 22 June 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

the driver ? :o

Little Adolf had many dogs ... males and females hehehehehhe

`

...that's a terrible things to say about Himmler and Goering.

Wait, no it's not. Please carry on!

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#43    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,957 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

View Postjaylemurph, on 22 June 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

--Jaylemurph

Himmler and Goering were undone by non natural blondes ...

Posted Image

both of them ... it was a titanic struggle to swallow the poison in those days ...

`

'

#44    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,339 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:59 AM

View PostTutankhaten-pasheri, on 22 June 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

No need to imagine, simply travel to an alternate reality where the fascists won and take a photo.
Apologies to the Ka of prince Ra-Hotep
Posted Image

LOL Good one. However, you forgot the Nazi arm band on Nofret. She should be sporting the "national" colors too.

View Postjaylemurph, on 22 June 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

--Jaylemurph

:w00t:

Methinks this discussion is growing stale. Now it's becoming a jokefest about alternative realities. The question is, would Zahi Hawass have fit right in?

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#45    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

Pseudoscience has been used in history dates, although i fail to see what that has to do with original Egyptian religion other than the connection to Sirius and Alnilam, Belt of Orion regarding Isis and Osiris!

This is applied at beginning of day, this may be sunset midnight or sunrise on due north, due south, due east or due west at location.

Obviously three points to four locations, so there are four directions to midnight application, there are four directions to sunrise application, there are four directions to sunset application, history is full of pseudoscience application, link below:-

http://atheism.about..._sci_pseudo.htm

So for Sirius there are 12 possible days this could happen, for Alnilam there are 12 possible days this could happen, this makes 24 days in a year, however you usaully get a double up twice in any location, plus a lot of locations lose a midnight alignment due to Summer Time application, so average at any location is 21 days that alignments are possible in the year!

The German Worker's Party is very interesting regarding beliefs that date was intentional due to belief in PseudoScience, midnight day marker applied at location of Munich on 5th January 1919, a rare conjunction must be noted between Sirius and Jupiter, this with beliefs would have expanded the influence of Sirius!

http://en.wikipedia....n_Workers_Party

Obviously here you have astronomers forums, you could check to see if in Munich on 5th January 1919 at midnight day marker, both Jupiter and Sirius were culminating and conjunct...couldn't you, by asking them?

Graph below:-

http://2012forum.com...=5007&mode=view

Edited by monk 56, 23 June 2013 - 10:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users