Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

lap dance tax

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

i wish i had a nickel for every time i'd been thrown out of a strip joint Lightly!
on second thoughts, if i did, i'd probably have been thrown out of a whole lot more.....
:-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#17    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,267 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

As amusing as the topic might be, at present there's no way to collect or enforce it. In the future they'll be able to tax it when they do away with cash and go all electronic.

Edited by Stardrive, 21 July 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Posted Image

#18    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostStardrive, on 21 July 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

As amusing as the topic might be, at present there's no way to collect or enforce it. In the future they'll be able to tax it when they do away with cash and go all electronic.
when we go all electronic stardrive, where will you put your credit card??
Oh.
I see.
(but i'm not sure it'll fit....?)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#19    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,267 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

By then shrooma, the dancers will all be androids. So when you want buy a lapdance they just turn around and say "swipe your card please".   :)  :lol:

Posted Image

#20    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

View Postshrooma, on 21 July 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

when we go all electronic stardrive, where will you put your credit card??
Oh.
I see.
(but i'm not sure it'll fit....?)

It will go in your right hand or forehead, so it can't be stolen or lost.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#21    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,388 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

View PostF3SS, on 20 July 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Hey Gum, get your mind in the gutter!
Oh I couldn't do that. I'm as pure as the driven snow. :whistle: :innocent:
Which reminds me, anybody wanna buy some real estate on the moon? I got some to sell... fine land, 'cuz nary a weed in sight. (Nor trees nor plants either, but hey, nothing's perfect.)

Posted Image

#22    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostGummug, on 21 July 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

Which reminds me, anybody wanna buy some real estate on the moon? I got some to sell... fine land, 'cuz nary a weed in sight. (Nor trees nor plants either, but hey, nothing's perfect.)

Ahh but see here's the killer... I LOVE cheese and If I lived on the moon,  sigh, there'd be nothing left..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#23    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:49 PM

View PostGummug, on 21 July 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

If you provide the tranport.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#24    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,388 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 21 July 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

Ahh but see here's the killer... I LOVE cheese and If I lived on the moon,  sigh, there'd be nothing left..
I rather like cheese myself, especially in lasagna! An internet friend sent me some cheese once that tasted a little like peanut butter...I think it was Gjetost or Geitost, something like that. I didn't realize how many cheese there are! (I did a search 'cuz I couldn't remember the name "Gjetost cheese").
Cheesy link (lol):
http://www.nourishin...10-list-cheeses
So many cheeses! Geitost and Gjetost are both listed, what I got was Gjetost, I think Geitost is either an alternate spelling or something very similar because it sounds a lot like what I ate. Well now I guess what I'll have for supper... cheese and beer, yum!

Posted Image

#25    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,388 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

View Postdanielost, on 21 July 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

If you provide the tranport.
I guess that's why Auntie May was always telling me as a kid, "you'd better not try to make a living as a con man. You don't have the face for it." :D

View PostGummug, on 21 July 2013 - 11:59 PM, said:

I rather like cheese myself, especially in lasagna! An internet friend sent me some cheese once that tasted a little like peanut butter...I think it was Gjetost or Geitost, something like that. I didn't realize how many cheese there are! (I did a search 'cuz I couldn't remember the name "Gjetost cheese").
Cheesy link (lol):
http://www.nourishin...10-list-cheeses
So many cheeses! Geitost and Gjetost are both listed, what I got was Gjetost, I think Geitost is either an alternate spelling or something very similar because it sounds a lot like what I ate. Well now I guess what I'll have for supper... cheese and beer, yum!
Lands, how I do go on. :P

Now I forgot what this thread was about...oh yeah, lap dance tax. Sorry, Mr. OP.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users