Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Model undergoes 30 surgeries

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,246 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

I find this quite disturbing when you see the transformation. If my pics dont show up pls be sure to click the link!!

"A Japanese model named Vanilla Chamu has become an Internet sensation after she underwent more than 30 plastic surgery procedures to look like a real life French doll."

http://www.enstarz.c...comes-under.htm

Edited by Saru, 06 May 2013 - 08:48 PM.
Removed copyrighted image and replaced link as the old one contained a graphic surgical video.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,374 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

She's like a female "Michael Jackson" but with better results...still sad.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#3    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,123 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:47 AM

I have a friend who has had several procedures done in Thailand.  He is in his fifties but looks early twenties.  He also has a regime of face exercises he does, and he has not tried to lighten his skin the way Jackson did.  Only problem is he dies his hair bright colors.  Otherwise, he would come off as handsome.

#4    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,552 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

How on earth would you call her before shot a "pig's ear?"   I know the expression, but she's hardly ugly beforehand.

I don't know much about french dolls, but to me she looks just like some fake Caucasian woman, not a doll.

Embrace the impossible.

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,246 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

View PostPurplos, on 06 May 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

How on earth would you call her before shot a "pig's ear?"   I know the expression, but she's hardly ugly beforehand.

I don't know much about french dolls, but to me she looks just like some fake Caucasian woman, not a doll.

hehe fair enough.  More a figure of speech than a stated opinion to be honest. Mind you I dont really like the new version of her either, but I had a G-F once with fake boobies and just couldn't stand the 'feel' of them,  felt weird to be honest, even tho they looked rather pleasing...you know when you see a really succulent peach and you buy it, but its just too hard to eat?  Well thats what I thought of the fake boobies.

I cant imagine me wanting to ever look like anyone else but me! Maybe if I had some terrible disfigurement Id choose plastic surgery, but just for fun? nah!

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,271 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

View Postseeder, on 06 May 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

hehe fair enough.  More a figure of speech than a stated opinion to be honest. Mind you I dont really like the new version of her either, but I had a G-F once with fake boobies and just couldn't stand the 'feel' of them,  felt weird to be honest, even tho they looked rather pleasing...you know when you see a really succulent peach and you buy it, but its just too hard to eat?  Well thats what I thought of the fake boobies.

This made me laugh a bit.    Thank you for your scientific evaluation of the implants. :lol:

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,246 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 06 May 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

This made me laugh a bit. Thank you for your scientific evaluation of the implants. :lol:

:tu:   hehehe, seeder tells it how he sees it. Or in this case what hard peaches are like  :w00t:

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,246 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

I like these guys take on surgery... if you like it search out part 2 etc etc

then we have the unlucky ones who had BAD effects from surgery

http://www.oddee.com/item_96587.aspx

I feel a bit sad for some women I really do. You see - beauty magazines and beauty products,  and pretty models.... steal the love a woman had for herself, and then sell it back to them in the form of products and surgery.

Edited by seeder, 07 May 2013 - 02:44 AM.

#9    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

I actually expected a really horrible after photo but I think if you removed the make up from the after photo she would just look quite normal and average looking.  Obviously not look anything like her before photo (where I think she was pretty cute) or even Japanese but I think she looks quite normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users