Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3496    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,175 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

Modern day baby conehead...caused by birth itself, no planks no boards,  some recover...and some dont...

Attached File  baby.jpg   152.87K   11 downloads

this no doubt could be an age old birthing problem..so again, not as exciting as aliens, the possible truth never is

the medical term is: Fetal Head Molding   for those that actually google

for those that dont bother, its a thing that happens inside the womb/birth canal...

So most babies have to wait a few months and wear a corrective brace, and most do regain a rounder head...with the help of modern understanding and tech

which wasnt around...back then.

Edited by seeder, 29 December 2012 - 08:06 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3497    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 29 December 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

I'm guessing you haven't updated in a while. There's a conflict between older versions of firefox and newer versions of shockwave flash. Mine stopped working right earlier this year. Took them ages to fix it but once they did, I updated and it's back to normal.

FireFox updates as soon as there is a new update available. But it never works apparently.

But why do people keep telling me FF is great, while IE updates and installs without giving me a headache?

#3498    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

View Postkampz, on 28 December 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

That cut is terrible in my opinion. A person started a thread posted a video from Youtube with a guy achieving that. The examples you've shown aren't examples of terrific masonry. The seven original Wonders of the World are fantastic.(Egypts Pyramid blocks aren't examples of perfect masonry. They're far from it.) Rome was the best in my opinion. I don't think it's wise to choose certain pieces of rock and ignore the rest. It doesn't make sense. If you find a zig zag crop circle type of rock I would see what you're saying. I wonder why the Aliens taught us how to build with crap materials. Why didn't they give us planes, cars and power tools to use forever? Apparently it doesn't matter because we have those things now.
You think they should have instantly transformed ancient societies into societies like the ones we're living in now. You imagine they could instantly have power plants and tv and radio stations and probably even cell phones and the internet, but in reality it would take time. Possibly even thousands of years...with advances being made all over the planet in order for the technology to grow everywhere...and have to withstand thousands of years of wars and other disasters...like what IS GOING ON. Now you know.

#3499    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,175 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

and for zoser and anyone else who needs images heres a short vid

Fetal Head Molding during labor video - Animation by Cal Shipley, M.D

https://www.youtube....h?v=A1rNrTXEHeY

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3500    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 December 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

Not if they couldn't have done it. If they couldn't, and I still consider the possibility that in some cases they could not have, then it really is clear even though everyone can't see it clearly and some people can't see it at all... How could it be much more clear?

They could have done it. But now you try to find a 1000 volunteers willing to happily hammer a rock with another, smaller rock for a week or more.

Unless you are living in North Korea, and have to please some megalomaniac dk like Kim_il_Whatshisname, you won't do it.

But that was how things went in ancient Peru.

If you didn't obey the Inca/King's orders, you would have been impaled, or they just stripped off your skin. Or they just clubbed your skull.

These were not the right times to discuss 'working conditions'.

And, fyi. many who built the stone structures were members of conquered tribes.

They were treated like slaves.

Edited by Abramelin, 29 December 2012 - 08:27 PM.

#3501    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 December 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

Thanks. I'm not looking for a smart bird or one that can talk, but I don't want one that screams and bites hard like a parrot. Maybe some sort of blackbird, but I never see any around. Maybe find a local group or something and try to get around a bird or two...
Not all parrots scream unless they are very bored, the smaller ones aren't noisy and if tame they do not bite at all. What ever bird you get, hand fed is better because they sort of believe they are people already :)

#3502    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,265 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 29 December 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

FireFox updates as soon as there is a new update available. But it never works apparently.

But why do people keep telling me FF is great, while IE updates and installs without giving me a headache?

It's not an auto install. Humor me and check what version it says you're using.

I never had real trouble with firefox til that. I have had problems with IE though.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#3503    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 28 December 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

You`d think if there were aliens comming to out planet for thousands of years, there would be a few ships found.
When I was very young I believed airplanes weren't big, but that they were pretty small and one might land and I could catch it. I remember my dad telling me they were big, and they weren't going to come down, but I still believed my way. I even dreamed about "catching" one. So my dad took me by an airport. It might be kinda' like that, and IF a few ships are found it's because they want us to find them. Like when they're "spotted" at night...they light themselves up! If there are sightings of actual xt vehicles it's deliberate, and if there are "crashes" they're deliberate too, imo.

#3504    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

View Postseeder, on 28 December 2012 - 08:25 AM, said:

They will have been high tec....but they supposedly shared none of the tech, or medicinal knowledge, heck even diet advice  no they didnt give us anything that would save lives, cure disease, or know how to make a wheel...they just helped with rocks? Bloody waste of time them coming then eh? What a bloody waste on interstellar travel.
Of course there's the other possibility which is that they did help us, and it's even possible that humans wouldn't exist if they had not helped us. For all you know it is that way, yet you don't seem able to appreciate that sort of possibility.

Edited by nopeda, 29 December 2012 - 08:26 PM.

#3505    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,830 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 December 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

Not if they couldn't have done it. If they couldn't, and I still consider the possibility that in some cases they could not have, then it really is clear even though everyone can't see it clearly and some people can't see it at all... How could it be much more clear?

The key part of your statement being that you "still consider the possibility" that it could not be done. You. Does it ever dawn on you that there are people that spend their entire lives studying and researching how these places were built? I assume that you are not one of them.
Your idiotic "ideas" belong with the rest of the fringe in a landfill.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#3506    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 28 December 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

My wife could never understand by I would get so bent out of shape by the claims these 'ancient alien theorist' make. To me it's like a type of misanthropy. It's an insult to the human race
Unless you're wrong, but I guess that possiblity is beyond your comprehension. I guess it must be otherwise if you are wrong, you wouldn't be :no: if you could comprehend...you might be undecided :huh: but you wouldn't be wrong.

#3507    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 29 December 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

OK, I am not going to continue with this crap.

Seeder, someone once told me I am the Übergoogler because apparently I do know how to use Google and I do know how to separate the chaff from the wheat.

I hope we are done with that.

Now, does any of you people have an idea what the physical and mental consequences are of head binding?

You have a fascination for ancient relics and that is beyond doubt.  We have a lot in common in that sense. The problem is that the ideas that you have cemented into yourself are not holding up in the light of a close scrutiny of the evidence.   You like a lot of others on this forum have been pushing the classic mainstream ideas for years now and I can well imagine it is difficult to change those ideas.

Along comes Brien Foerster.  A very dedicated guy who is investigating the claims about ancient high technology and also what he thinks is some major evolutionary anomaly in the form of skulls found at Paracas.  So dedicated is he that he works at a private museum full time.

He has uploaded over 600 video clips in the space of a year.  It's very unlikely therefore that anyone on this forum has seen them all.  I have tasked myself to watch them all and so far I am 25% of the way through.  Along comes zoser who studied these clips carefully because his interests are along a similar line and spots certain key features that reveal evidence of high technology.  

What you then do is rush off to the internet or your books to try and find some kind of immediate counter argument.  When the counter argument is looked at in the light of the different range of artefacts and key evidences they don't hold up.  The same applies to Mr O.  He does this too.

I admire you for it.   It's not for someone to change the views of others and I wouldn't want to try.  If only your arguments were directed at finding the truth of what occurred instead of trying to feverishly prop up some old ideas then this whole process would I believe be a lot more rewarding for you.  It's where you are coming from that I believe is wrong, not the approach itself.  The same applies to most of the others here.

Just an opinion.

Please stick around because I have a summary to post on the precision architecture evidence and you may find it interesting.

Edited by zoser, 29 December 2012 - 08:31 PM.

Posted Image

#3508    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 29 December 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

It's not an auto install. Humor me and check what version it says you're using.

I never had real trouble with firefox til that. I have had problems with IE though.

I never had real problems with IE.

But yes, I had some tiny ones.

But FF is annoying as hell.

And how do I check what version I use?

Maybe this is better discussed in private.

#3509    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,175 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 December 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

If there are sightings of actual xt vehicles it's deliberate, and if there are "crashes" they're deliberate too, imo.

right ok, knowing your opinion now,  we can know in advance not to discuss it further! Shall we go back to conehaeds please?

#3510    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 29 December 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

The key part of your statement being that you "still consider the possibility" that it could not be done. You. Does it ever dawn on you that there are people that spend their entire lives studying and researching how these places were built? I assume that you are not one of them.
Your idiotic "ideas" belong with the rest of the fringe in a landfill.
Unless you're wrong, in which case it's YOUR idiotic "ideas" that belong in a landfill :lol:, not that you have any specific ideas to toss in one. You can't get that far. You can't get as far as the people you're trying to insult :lol: You're trying to insult people who have left you behind....