Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Frozen in time

ShadowVoid150

I could never figure out what caused this dream and it happened at random and it starts with me just about to fall asleep when my eye lids would just about to close then I would hear light popping noise then silence. The silence at this point is strange to me since I sleep with my TV on but the it was frozen no sound no movement so I think maybe the TV is just having some problems with the channel. I reach for the remote and grab it and I realize I can't pick it up at this point I think to myself "Something must be wrong with me." So I go to my moms room to tell what was going on but it looked like she was sleep already so I try to nudge her a little bit but she doesn't move at all so I call out to her "Mom...mom wake up..." There's no response I just thought she didn't hear me because every time I tried I would fell weaker and weaker till I just fall on the floor and my voice is a whisper but I tried to call out to her one more time "Mom...I...can't get up...mom...please I need help..." Still no response but I get scared because I didn't hear her breathing know she snores at night but she was completely silent so at this point I think something really wrong here so I crawl out of the room and to the nearest phone I could get to but I couldn't move it no matter how much I tried I couldn't pick up the phone let alone move it so I called out as loud as I could "What do I do...someone help me please..." then I hear rush of noise come from all directions and I see my mom rush out her room in a panic since she saw me on the floor moaning in pain as she put it but after a few seconds I felt my strength come back as if nothing happened. I would like for someone to try and explain what happened to me or what I should about this if it happens again.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadowVoid150

• Ultima Weapon

• sarah_444

• Professor T

I'm confused. Are you saying this was a dream, or are you saying this actually happened?

I could never figure out what caused this dream and it happened at random and it starts with me just about to fall asleep when my eye lids would just about to close then I would hear light popping noise then silence. The silence at this point is strange to me since I sleep with my TV on but the it was frozen no sound no movement so I think maybe the TV is just having some problems with the channel. I reach for the remote and grab it and I realize I can't pick it up at this point I think to myself "Something must be wrong with me." So I go to my moms room to tell what was going on but it looked like she was sleep already so I try to nudge her a little bit but she doesn't move at all so I call out to her "Mom...mom wake up..." There's no response I just thought she didn't hear me because every time I tried I would fell weaker and weaker till I just fall on the floor and my voice is a whisper but I tried to call out to her one more time "Mom...I...can't get up...mom...please I need help..." Still no response but I get scared because I didn't hear her breathing know she snores at night but she was completely silent so at this point I think something really wrong here so I crawl out of the room and to the nearest phone I could get to but I couldn't move it no matter how much I tried I couldn't pick up the phone let alone move it so I called out as loud as I could "What do I do...someone help me please..." then I hear rush of noise come from all directions and I see my mom rush out her room in a panic since she saw me on the floor moaning in pain as she put it but after a few seconds I felt my strength come back as if nothing happened. I would like for someone to try and explain what happened to me or what I should about this if it happens again.

This sounds to me like an out of body experience. OBE..

The next time it happens, try to enjoy it. Go flying, do something fun or visit some place in the world that you want to see.

Edited by Professor T

I'm confused. Are you saying this was a dream, or are you saying this actually happened?

It was a dream but it just felt extremely real to a point I started to panic about it

The next time it happens, try to enjoy it. Go flying, do something fun or visit some place in the world that you want to see.

I'll try not to panic so much and I'll try that next time lol

And how exactly are you supposed to enjoy getting weaker and weaker inexplicably?...

And how exactly are you supposed to enjoy getting weaker and weaker inexplicably?...

You overcome it when you are aware of what is really happening. I've felt really intense pain and even blacked out while still being aware of my surroundings in dreams. But ( at least in my case ) when you can remind yourself that you are dreaming and to stay calm, you will overcome it...or you'll wake up.