Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who else has demons in their dreams?

KaysonMire

So I was thinking back to a nightmare I had a ways back.

And now I'm wondering.

Thinking away.

My nightmare I had a while back started in a church. An old looking church with a high pointed ceiling and a stage type thing by the back wall. I remember in that nightmare I was terrified. I was hiding behind a pew and I was trembling. I looked around for a second and saw this little girl type thing with arms that drooped all the way down to the floor. She stood about as tall as my knees. But when she looked my way, still walking across the isle as I'm sitting there petrified stiff it looked like a twisted monkey/girl. I remember feeling like it was hostile. I remember seeing the same exact thing after that happen, the dream just repeated itself and then suddenly I'm out of the church and hanging out with my family talking to family friends right outside of the church.

Has anyone else had dreams like that? Where there's a hostile thing in your dream/nightmare?

And if not, what do you think about it? I can't make any sense of it

• Like 1

I have one recurring nightmare of various slightly different forms of a witch type, usually looking along the lines of Linda Blair as the demon in The Exorcist. The last nightmare I had was of me finding a statue of her in a graveyard when I was with a family. The young boy of the family grew long sharp teeth and chased me with unbelievable speed. The dad ran with me and said something like "we're never gonna get away from him", then I gave up, watching the boy close in teeth nearing my neck in a split second.

Then I woke.

Oddly, this nightmare didn't even scare me upon waking, yet I still call it a nightmare. It was a weird thing.

• Like 1

Yes I had demons terrorizing my dreams for a period of three years. In the natural world I experienced demons as dark figures that appear like shadows, not against the wall but taking up actual space. In my dreams they were more like you described, sinister characters with flesh and blood, mostly human form, but perhaps a little grotesque... I rarely have demonic dreams at all now, in fact there is only one that I can think of right now that I had recently and besides that I havent had ANY for quite a while. In this most recent dream I became aware that the character was a demon after going on a date with him, he told me a fake name but then his demon girlfriend came over and told me his real name which indeed sounded like a weird demon name but of course I cant remember what that was. They told me they woyld be back but I havent had any other dreams like that. I say dreams like that are important to pay attention too, it is good to analyze your dreams and analyze your life... in the dream world we learn things or get insight on things but our natural world is where we make our choices, have our relationships and make decisions that really matter. The dream world and natural world are intimately connected but have two completly different languages. It is good to know both languages so to speak. Hopefully your dreams arent too horrific and you arent going through a dream crisis or insomnia, if you are you may want to look for further help and if that is the case I can tell you more of my story as well as talk to you about some options but for the occasional nightmare... I would just analyze it and move on. I wouldn't think a demon is after you more than they are after anyone else in the world, there is always a draw to go toward darkness or toward light and this exist for every man woman and child, some have a natural disposition to one or the other and many have been given the wrong environments in which to work with but as we learn and grow we are given the oportunity to have a say in these things and it has everything to do with our integrety and strong mental health. I encourage prayer for protection, wisdom and guidance.. and deliverance if you need it.

Also sometimes dreams are about other people when they seem to be about you... well this happens to me a lot.. so even though I say they are insightful, I would also say they are confusing and a screwed up mirror to reality, so we shouldnt look into them too much, unless we have a strong conviction or reason to that is..

Anyway I know I give long responces... lol

Peace be blessed.

Sweet dreams!

• Like 1

I have one recurring nightmare of various slightly different forms of a witch type, usually looking along the lines of Linda Blair as the demon in The Exorcist. The last nightmare I had was of me finding a statue of her in a graveyard when I was with a family. The young boy of the family grew long sharp teeth and chased me with unbelievable speed. The dad ran with me and said something like "we're never gonna get away from him", then I gave up, watching the boy close in teeth nearing my neck in a split second.

Then I woke.

Oddly, this nightmare didn't even scare me upon waking, yet I still call it a nightmare. It was a weird thing.

Wow...

Then I woke.

Haha I used to have two reoccurring dreams that had subtle changes in them. This was when I was little and they stopped after I moved.

One was me going through this small indoor play park thing Hunting down this invisible thing and the other one was I would be walking in my house and it would change into a two story house and I went ahead and started down the stairs and it would turn into a slide and I would be captured by a witch... And eventually escape.

Edited by KmKizmet

Yes I had demons terrorizing my dreams for a period of three years. In the natural world I experienced demons as dark figures that appear like shadows, not against the wall but taking up actual space. In my dreams they were more like you described, sinister characters with flesh and blood, mostly human form, but perhaps a little grotesque... I rarely have demonic dreams at all now, in fact there is only one that I can think of right now that I had recently and besides that I havent had ANY for quite a while. In this most recent dream I became aware that the character was a demon after going on a date with him, he told me a fake name but then his demon girlfriend came over and told me his real name which indeed sounded like a weird demon name but of course I cant remember what that was. They told me they woyld be back but I havent had any other dreams like that. I say dreams like that are important to pay attention too, it is good to analyze your dreams and analyze your life... in the dream world we learn things or get insight on things but our natural world is where we make our choices, have our relationships and make decisions that really matter. The dream world and natural world are intimately connected but have two completly different languages. It is good to know both languages so to speak. Hopefully your dreams arent too horrific and you arent going through a dream crisis or insomnia, if you are you may want to look for further help and if that is the case I can tell you more of my story as well as talk to you about some options but for the occasional nightmare... I would just analyze it and move on. I wouldn't think a demon is after you more than they are after anyone else in the world, there is always a draw to go toward darkness or toward light and this exist for every man woman and child, some have a natural disposition to one or the other and many have been given the wrong environments in which to work with but as we learn and grow we are given the oportunity to have a say in these things and it has everything to do with our integrety and strong mental health. I encourage prayer for protection, wisdom and guidance.. and deliverance if you need it.

Also sometimes dreams are about other people when they seem to be about you... well this happens to me a lot.. so even though I say they are insightful, I would also say they are confusing and a screwed up mirror to reality, so we shouldnt look into them too much, unless we have a strong conviction or reason to that is..

Anyway I know I give long responces... lol

Peace be blessed.

Sweet dreams!

Now funny thing about that is that it's true. Dreams reflect the majority of what goes on around you, despite if you can see it or not. For a couple weeks a month ago I had a nightmare every night. It was the same thing each night. I'd be running from something really bad, and I also would stay in a place hiding. One day it was in the woods I was hiding in an outhouse the next day it was in a virtual world. And then I was chased by a dead dog of ours that died few years back and my grandma was chasing me too.

Wait for it..........

• Like 1

And robots, aliens, monsters, etc.

And robots, aliens, monsters, etc.

I've not had robots, aliens, monsters nor etc., not that I'd remember, apart from one dream where I think it was zombies that ate me alive. Could've been some morbid cannibals too, they weren't rabid like in the movies, just gloomy. This was a pretty special dream because I tried to wake up, to convince myself I was in a dream and "bim", but it was a moment of horror to notice that didn't work. Made the dream seem real.

I had one demon too. Was when I was younger, this and the zombie dream, I guess you could put them to youth's influence. The demons had no real shapes but the way they were told me they were up to no good (in other words I prejudiced them heh).

Then I woke.

That's messed up Only. Def sounds like a visit of some sort. I had one like that ,bit I'm pretty sure mine was a psychic attack .Two people who I know personally. They tried twice to attack me that way . My padrino (spiritual teacher) ,actually popped up in one of the dreams to help me fight them .

I ran and ran thru housing structures ,with clothing drying on lines outside ,and I got to the top of a hill,and I thought I had gotten away ,and suddenly padrino was there ,saying ,you're not safe ! And I said,"they're behind me ,aren't they ? " ,and I slowly turned around ....

I woke up . In the second dream they caught me ,and I could actually feel them touching me . It was not good touching ,and I fought and fought and got them off me.

Never had dreams like those two ,save maybe twice before ,very different circumstances,very long ago .

Those two were demons ,but once i learned to get rid of them,those dreams stopped .

• Like 1

That's messed up Only. Def sounds like a visit of some sort. I had one like that ,bit I'm pretty sure mine was a psychic attack .Two people who I know personally. They tried twice to attack me that way . My padrino (spiritual teacher) ,actually popped up in one of the dreams to help me fight them .

I ran and ran thru housing structures ,with clothing drying on lines outside ,and I got to the top of a hill,and I thought I had gotten away ,and suddenly padrino was there ,saying ,you're not safe ! And I said,"they're behind me ,aren't they ? " ,and I slowly turned around ....

I woke up . In the second dream they caught me ,and I could actually feel them touching me . It was not good touching ,and I fought and fought and got them off me.

Never had dreams like those two ,save maybe twice before ,very different circumstances,very long ago .

Those two were demons ,but once i learned to get rid of them,those dreams stopped .

Once you learned how to get rid of them?

The stage at the back of the church means that your body is a temple of God & there is an area behind you where your guardians stand, & one of the guardians is a small female non-human whom you would be very frightened of. The form she appeared in was just created for your experience & is not her true form. The long arms simply means that she may be small but she has a long reach. I think you're being told that 'spiritually you are with God '& have guardians standing behind you, & some of them are not human & would be frightening to meet

• Like 1

The stage at the back of the church means that your body is a temple of God & there is an area behind you where your guardians stand, & one of the guardians is a small female non-human whom you would be very frightened of. The form she appeared in was just created for your experience & is not her true form. The long arms simply means that she may be small but she has a long reach. I think you're being told that 'spiritually you are with God '& have guardians standing behind you, & some of them are not human & would be frightening to meet

This may seem accurate to you, but dreams are extremely personal in depth and meaning. To interpret another's dream is near impossible. I wonder why people don't realize this when interpreting others dreams with such certainty.

• Like 3

Once you learned how to get rid of them?

You didn't think people would just summon anything without a possibility to send it back did you?

• Like 2

You didn't think people would just summon anything without a possibility to send it back did you?

You really want to go there?

I can answer that, and so can you.

• Like 1

This may seem accurate to you, but dreams are extremely personal in depth and meaning. To interpret another's dream is near impossible. I wonder why people don't realize this when interpreting others dreams with such certainty.

I don't know about that really. It works, and its cool knowing what others think.

Haha. Of course we can answer that.

• Like 1

You're right, people wouldn't have the common sense to care lol

• Like 1

You're right, people wouldn't have the common sense to care lol

I was refering to when people say they can do things like this, say they will do it, then back out for whatever excuse is convenient.

I would love to see these things be true, and I would love even more to see the people that claim they can do things such as summon them, or make them leave, back up what they claim.

• Like 4

I was refering to when people say they can do things like this, say they will do it, then back out for whatever excuse is convenient.

I would love to see these things be true, and I would love even more to see the people that claim they can do things such as summon them, or make them leave, back up what they claim.

I would love to see the people who claim to be scientific actually use scientific instruments to back up their claims too, but alas neither of the two are happening..

How about we don't get to bashing people cause they refuse to take part in a bias "science" experiment from another thread?

Or would that be too much for you Sakari?

• Like 2

I would love to see the people who claim to be scientific actually use scientific instruments to back up their claims too, but alas neither of the two are happening..

How about we don't get to bashing people cause they refuse to take part in a bias "science" experiment from another thread?

Or would that be too much for you Sakari?

I am not refering to another thread. And, I am not bashing people. I am talking about things just as this topic. When people claim to be able to summon them, or are able to make them go away.

All of this, with no proof of any kind, other then replies on a forum to show to people.

And, when I see this, in topics where people just might really need help, I do point it out.

Others have all ready explained things that we know are real. So, hopefully that is not ignored.

If I were to talk about " another thread ", it would have been in detail......Not the case.

Edited by Sakari

I am not refering to another thread. And, I am not bashing people. I am talking about things just as this topic. When people claim to be able to summon them, or are able to make them go away.

All of this, with no proof of any kind, other then replies on a forum to show to people.

And, when I see this, in topics where people just might really need help, I do point it out.

Others have all ready explained things that we know are real. So, hopefully that is not ignored.

If I were to talk about " another thread ", it would have been in detail......Not the case.

Ok, you got me on things we know are real.. Not like there's actually a real physical summoning ritual.. now you would argue functionality.. See that's what you don't understand.

You're in essence calling us fools for not being able to prove what we have experienced, but you can't disprove the possibility of it actually happening. Stating that the paranormal does not exist as a fact, is just a foolish as saying that everything is paranormal as a fact because neither conclusion have any science to back them. The only difference is that you are presenting your claim in a condescending manner, as if you've got some sort of science behind your opinion.

Good luck

• Like 1

I see what you mean exactly actually. It makes sense to question some stuff, cause its like how do I know it's not being made up, and all you have is the words typed on the screen.

"Others have all ready explained things that we know are real. So, hopefully that is not ignored."

Though I don't understand what you mean by ignored

Though I don't understand what you mean by ignored

Well, this is a " paranormal " site....Some times, if not most of the time, people do come in here and do not even want to hear anything but " paranormal " explanations....

That is what I meant :)

Now, I have seen 2 topics today where people learned about things such as Sleep Paralysis, and actually read links and such, and came back saying thank you.

Well, this is a " paranormal " site....Some times, if not most of the time, people do come in here and do not even want to hear anything but " paranormal " explanations....

That is what I meant :)

Now, I have seen 2 topics today where people learned about things such as Sleep Paralysis, and actually read links and such, and came back saying thank you.

Ah I see. It irritates me when people do that and only want paranormal talk on here

• Like 1