Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GTA

Janiel

so yea goss up all about GTA, wiether tis, 1,2,3,london,VC, or SA

on my copy of VC for my comp i've modded it to add lots of cool stuffs, like a 7-11

starbucks, pizza hut, Mcds, i even have a version of the WTC (ask sera for proof), oh and i've modded cars, adding in two vipers, three corvettes, '69 mustang, and more, but my favorite, i changed the kitana and the shot gun into the gunblade from FFVIII

post-72-1090313876.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• ChrisC098

• Janiel

• Walken

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jan!!! laugh.gif LOL what does that mean in English?

Dot original.gif

It means he likes to mess with the game's code. I've modded RE3 a few times, but it was mostly silly (the handgun looked like the gatling gun. LOL).

As long as there's a Starbucks handy...

lol funny thing is, it gets blown up, becuase i replaced the original coffie shop with a starbucks

Edited by Janiel

i dont have it, i dont even play it rite...i just drive around and shoot ppl...o wait...i guess i am playin it rite! w00t.gif

the world trade center in Vice City...?

Edit: need to upload pic hold on...

post-72-1090376510.jpg

Edited by Janiel

When’s the new GTA coming out? August or October was it? huh.gif

I don't believe there is a date set for it yet. Hell there's almost no screens released even.

When’s the new GTA coming out? August or October was it?

SAN ANDREAS!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

lol i think they said somewhere round oct. or nov

its gonna be hooooooooooooooooooot!!! *jumpin outta my skin*

get the Aug issue of PSM mag...the 1 w/ the hot blond on it lol u cant miss it! its got it all on GTA SA and the best games of E3! grin2.gif *runs off singing...im a game dork yes i am! la la la laaaa!!*

Got it

Source: Gamesopt.com

Rockstar Games has today confirmed that the next game in the series will be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. A PlayStation 2 exclusive, the game is currently scheduled for release in North America on October 19 and in Europe on October 22.

I'd be very suprised if that sticks, especially with a date in Europe and NA so close. Usually it's a good few months apart.

Yeah but Rockstar is a Scottish company so they have a personal reason for a quick European release.

mwhahahahahahahaha!!!! preorder preorder preeeeorrdeerr!!!! thanks talon lol ur my hero! grin2.gif

thanks talon lol ur my hero! 

As someone in red pyjamas once said – “Its nice to have a fan” grin2.gif

Got it

Source: Gamesopt.com

Rockstar Games has today confirmed that the next game in the series will be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. A PlayStation 2 exclusive, the game is currently scheduled for release in North America on October 19 and in Europe on October 22.

THANK YOU GOOD TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

good news. got an IGN email that has a fairly big section on GTASA. it has some new details about the game as well as 20 new screens. you can read the article and look at the screens as soon as i get the link to work.

Edited by hereticdude666

Lots of yummy information. Check this out:

Pedestrians have a VERY high artifical intelligence in this game. Sometimes you can see them walking down the street holding hands, going for pizza, making out on the beach, etc.

You can actually STALK one pedestrian all day, from the time he wakes up in the morning to his job, then down to the park to meet up with his girlfriend, off to a restaurant, and home to watch some TV before going to bed.

w00t.gif amazing!

Stalking some guy all day, then beating the crap out of him infront of his chick MAUHAHAHAHAHA and then running down his chcik with a COMBINE HARVESTER AAHAHAHAHA!!!!! KILL KILL.

The cops are MUCH smarter. Not only do they JUMP onto the back of your car ala T-1000 stylez, they actually use tactics instead of just ramming your tail until you crash.

You pick up different radio stations depending where you are. If your in the middle of the woods or out in the country you'll pick up country music!

CJ, the main character, can get REALLY FAT or skinny or buff or athletic depending on what you do. Lots of running, exercise and working out gets an athletic CJ, while lots of pizza and booze gets a very fat CJ. Fellow gang members will call CJ a fat **** if he gets fat, etc.

now i got the article that should have the screens along with it too. clicking here should bring you right to it.

Damn! Blocked for me again.

Another thing i heard is that you can buy your own tattoos, clothes and haircuts and customize CJ!

Edited by BurnSide

Stalking some guy all day, then beating the crap out of him infront of his chick MAUHAHAHAHAHA and then running down his chcik with a COMBINE HARVESTER AAHAHAHAHA!!!!! KILL KILL.

Who says Video games don't encourage violence rolleyes.gif

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL