Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most Disapointing Games You Have Ever Played

Jack_of_Blades

Legend of Zelda Twillight Princess:

I love every LOZ game there is but was horribly

disapointed from the time i turn on the game.

First of the people are too detailed, and quests too

boring and easy. It is not a bad game alone, but

I wanted to play a LOZ game, this game felt like a

Shadow of The Colosses clone. Most of the bosses

are copies of ones from other games! After a few

hours i ripped the disc out of my Wii and went

back to playing LOZ Wind Waker.......I hope

Nintendo doesn't fudge up next time.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin7557

• Jack_of_Blades

• chaoszerg

• ~Cheese~

Hmm hard to say. Uhh...Battlefield 2 on the 360 was horrible!

Its hard to say there are so many overhyped games out thee but i would have to say the GTA ports to the psp not that they were bad its just that the whole GTA "thing" is getting old.

You're completely nuts. Twilight Princess is an utterly incredible game. But you should have known what you were getting. First and foremost it is, almost in it's entirety, a remake of Orcarina of Time. The temples, the same. Dungeons, towns, bosses, all the same. With just crazy updated graphics and an utterly amazing control system. It's beautiful to look at, some parts of the game such as stepping into the Temple of Time made me literally gasp out loud. And some of the bosses and enemies were really original, such as the boss of the Sand Temple, where you can to continually jump from rail to rail going up and around a massive pillar on the spinning top. It's a remake, but it has so many new features and such a terrific indepth story it almost feels like new.

Windwaker was also great, for all the exact same reasons. But at it's core, the only things different from Orcarina are the graphics and the ocean. Again, everything is identical. That's the way the Zelda games are, they're all just an updated version of a pervious game.

I'm sorry, but if you can't enjoy Twilight Princess, you should probably stop gaming now.

But that's just my opinions on the matter, you're of course entitled to your own. :)

My recent dissapointments include:

Tony Hawk: Project 8.

Just about the worst game i have played in quite awhile. I'm an utter die-hard TH fan, i've even won competitions and tourneys with TH4 and THUG. I loved these games, so much, up to and including THUG. THUG2 was really horrible, and Wasteland was a step in the right direction, but still sloppy and rushed.

Project 8 is nothing but a pile of glitches, terrible controls and unimaginative goals piled into a blender and then spread onto a disk. I have heard and read that the PS3 version is pretty good, with better graphics, more features and customizations, and a streaming city instead of small levels. But for the PS2 version, it's worse than vomiting. There's barely any create-a-skater options, literally none at all, and no females to boot. No create-a-park, extremely limited 2-player modes, etc the list goes on. Career mode is so stupidly hard this time around even i have trouble with some of the goals, and it's extremely boring, all the goals are just slightly harder versions of previous goals, and there is no story to really speak of.

I'd probably give it a 2/10. And i was really excited to play it too. :(

I actually wished it was exactly the same as Orcarina of Time

it's just between Midna, Zant, and Ordon it doesn't keep me

interested. Hands down it is still one of the most beautiful

games i have ever played.

Fable would of been the #1 worst game i ever played

i was just very lucky and missed all of the hype.

Mine would deffinatley have to be Tony Hawks Downhill Jam on wii. From the reviews and videos I saw it looked to be a fun game, but hands on it was s**t. The controls are too dodgy and the game is too easy. I'd give this a 3/10

Most dissapointing games I've played:

1. Imperial Glory

2. Gun

3. Call of Duty 2

4. Dungeon Lords

5. Neverwinter Nights 2

6. Divided Nation

7. The Movies

8. Age of Mythology

9. The Settlers IV

10. Stronghold 2

11. Freedom Fighters

12. LOTR Battle for Middle Earth

13. The Sims

14. Commandos Beyond the Call of Duty

15. Unreal 2004

16. Tropico

17. Caesar II and III

18. Desperados

19. Fallout

20. Starcraft

21. Civil War Generals 2

22. Secret Weapons Over Normandy

23. Fear

Socom us navy seals. (Ps2) all there games are good but with all the lag and cheaters there terrible.

Socom us navy seals. (Ps2) all there games are good but with all the lag and cheaters there terrible.

I gave up playing online games about two years ago because of all the aim-bots, wall hacks, and other B.S. you gotta put up with.

I was even banned from a couple COD servers because I was doing to good, and they accused me of cheating. Leave it to idiots to ruin a good thing.

It was a total blast at first.

Most dissapointing games I've played:

1. Imperial Glory

2. Gun

3. Call of Duty 2

4. Dungeon Lords

5. Neverwinter Nights 2

6. Divided Nation

7. The Movies

8. Age of Mythology

9. The Settlers IV

10. Stronghold 2

11. Freedom Fighters

12. LOTR Battle for Middle Earth

13. The Sims

14. Commandos Beyond the Call of Duty

15. Unreal 2004

16. Tropico

17. Caesar II and III

18. Desperados

19. Fallout

20. Starcraft

21. Civil War Generals 2

22. Secret Weapons Over Normandy

23. Fear

Take CoD2 and StarCraft off the list and that's mine. If you were dissapointed by CoD2... no, I'm not even going indepth into that.

It's got to be The Sims for me, I got bored within two minutes lol

Same, I just don't see any point in it.

Medal of Honor: European Assualt. I guesse I expected more because I had being playing the other two a lot and then bought that and was like "BLAH!!"..

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 for the Wii.

I'm gonna say first of that where I have my Wii set up puts me at a disadvantage but the game has much to many flaws and controll issues.

Im a huge golf fan and love the TW franchise but this game just did not work, it was rushed and how bad it plays makes me think it was a launch title that they just held back on the shelves until march.

The Fifa football series by EA sports always disappoints me. they have all the official licenses and teams but the game play cant get anywhere near pro evolution soccer's. it always seems to be like the players are gliding around the pitch, terrible! :no:

I had been hearing about tetris for years and that "everyone has played it at some point in their life", so I decided to check it out... Man, was that a let down

Barbie horse adventures, it just wasn't the game i thought it was gonna be. what a waste.

TMNT on NES! it was too hard and you just end up giving up!

oh and need for speed carbon for wii the controls were great loved the steering wheel feeling but the only thing im upset with there was not Corolla GTS :(

as for tiger woods... that game is pretty good not too good at golf but id ike to say its more realistic than wii sports golf

and the putting is the only thing i hate in tigerwoods

Virtua Fighter 5 for the ps3

horrible game, i thought hey might as well get this, tekken is really good, virtua fighter must be too if its tekkens biggest compettion...boy was i wrong

Madden 07 for 360 and PS3

WOW what a let down, they pretty much stripped everything good about madden

the franchise mode sucked the create a player sucked, couldnt edit your players (hated most)

they just complelty went backwards

also Halo series

all i heard was how awesome halo was by all my friends and when i played my first reaction was "sooo what is better than Unreal,Quake or red faction?"

Halo=most overrated FPS ever

Tomb Raider:Angel Of Darkness

I read months of previews thinking this game was going to be amazing and ignored reviews saying it was rubbish.

Tekken5. Holy crap, that game was terrible. Why is it that Tekken 2 seems to be more fluid than Tekken 5? It makes no sense. DOA4 was also nothing special. I'm not really into online play either. DOA3 was incredibally dissapointing. There were barely any costumes to even get. The game was boring.

Also, Tales of the Abyss. It started off as a RPG that strayed a bit from the norm. However, after a certain event, the main character went from somewhat unique to being a completely mindless drone. Typical RPG hero. Also, all of the side characters were annoying beyond the norm. The game basically preached conformity as well which I found unsettling.

Edited by RougeRat

Doom 3.

not sure about the rest of the world, but i like to be able to see my games.

Probably the console version of The Sims. It's not the same thing as it was on the computer. It actually made me wish that I had bought it on the PC instead. Another would have to be Spider Man 2 for the PSP. Oh god, another game that just wasn't the same as it was on a different system. I was hoping to be able to free-roam and do missions when you want to, like on the other systems. Instead, it is just levels, and no free-roam. All they had to do was just take away some parts of the city if it was too much. They can fit GTA on a PSP, so they could also probably fit this game.

• 2 weeks later...

most dissapointing games ive played-1. Bad Boys II for Xbox, N64 has better graphics then this game

2. MI: Operation surma for xbox, it mooches from splinter cell

3. Cabelas outdoor adventures 2005 for Xbox

There are countless other ones.....Lets keep the list going guys lol