Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Relationship Advice

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31    Shego

Shego

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

• "And I'm alive
    I'm God's favorite
    And I'm an angel
    The purest you've ever met"
    - Jyrki 69 (bit me 10/6/09)

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

View PostMabon, on 27 March 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

I am so proud of you! If you ever think that you aren't mature, you can forget that. An immature person could never have wished someone who hurt them a happy life and mean it! Honestly, you went above and beyond with that sentiment! I was hoping that you could get there but it had to come from you or it wouldn't mean anything!
You are going to be so much better than fine! :yes:

You are SO WELCOME! :blush: I'd give you a big old hug if I could!
Regards,
Mabon.

I still have this guy's LARGE jacket. I don't like seeing it everyday, so the week after spring break my friend and I are walking to his house and leaving it on his door handle. I don't want to see him nor do I want to talk to him. So, we are going to knock on it and then casually walk away.

Posted Image

I want a guy with a rich boy standards
Handsome, has it, want it , have it

#32    Mabon

Mabon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

• Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?
    Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Do you have a mutual friend that you can ask to return the jacket instead of you doing this? I understand why you want it gone. I'm just considering the possibility of an awkward scene if he answers the door.
Another words try to minimize the possibility of contact with him. Just because you're done doesn't mean he is.

Regards,
Mabon.

One need not be a chamber to be haunted;
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.  ~ Emily Dickinson

#33    Shego

Shego

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

• "And I'm alive
    I'm God's favorite
    And I'm an angel

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostMabon, on 27 March 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Do you have a mutual friend that you can ask to return the jacket instead of you doing this? I understand why you want it gone. I'm just considering the possibility of an awkward scene if he answers the door.
Another words try to minimize the possibility of contact with him. Just because you're done doesn't mean he is.

Regards,
Mabon.

I text him informing him that I will be delivering his jacket before the end of the semester and to watch for it. I told him also that I DON'T want to see him. Watch him try to talk to me. I'll be with my friend so. We will just drop the package down, knock on the door, and walk away. I'll never see or hear from him again thank god.

Plus, he has to be done. He hasn't tried to contact me again (thank god!), so it's obvious he doesn't care. I'm showing him I'm done and I don't want his jacket around me anymore, it's a nuisance and it takes up a lot of space in my small closet in this dorm I live in and the semester is almost over...I don't want my mother seeing the jacket and then I have to explain to her who it belongs to. I just want it gone.

Posted Image

#34    Mabon

Mabon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

• Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?
    Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

Sounds like you've got it covered then.

Regards,
Mabon.

One need not be a chamber to be haunted;
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.  ~ Emily Dickinson

#35    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,185 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

There may be a good reason his wife cheated on him.  Like maybe he was cheating or he didn't care about her needs.

#36    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,735 posts

• "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" (Freud )

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostLeona Lewis, on 27 March 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

I text him informing him that I will be delivering his jacket before the end of the semester and to watch for it. I told him also that I DON'T want to see him. Watch him try to talk to me. I'll be with my friend so. We will just drop the package down, knock on the door, and walk away. I'll never see or hear from him again thank god.

Plus, he has to be done. He hasn't tried to contact me again (thank god!), so it's obvious he doesn't care. I'm showing him I'm done and I don't want his jacket around me anymore, it's a nuisance and it takes up a lot of space in my small closet in this dorm I live in and the semester is almost over...I don't want my mother seeing the jacket and then I have to explain to her who it belongs to. I just want it gone.

IMO What you are taking from this situation is self respect and a sense of empowerment. I know grown women who do not have half your sense. It is very refreshing to read such wisdom in a young person. Way to go!

#37    Shego

Shego

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

• "And I'm alive
    I'm God's favorite
    And I'm an angel

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

View PostHilander, on 27 March 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

There may be a good reason his wife cheated on him.  Like maybe he was cheating or he didn't care about her needs.

Weird thing about that. He wasn't afraid in the beginning of our relationship to have me talk to his wife personally. He was like "I'm sure she'd tell you I was a good guy even though she cheated on me". He married her right out of high school and then a few months into the marriage he had joined the military and he was send to another state and then was eventually deployed. His ex-wife as he told me, was a cocaine user and cheated on him when he was overseas in afghanistan and had some guy's child.

Edited by Leona Lewis, 28 March 2013 - 01:38 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users