Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Millions of poverty-striken Bulgarians ....


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,054 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rincon de Loix, Benidorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

Here you have it, when the doors to EU Immigration are opened to Bulgaria on Jan 1 2014 4MILLION Bulgarians have their eyes set on going to the UK!! This is madness on a grand scale!! And lets not forget the Rumanians as well....


"In a nationwide poll, a total of 54 per cent said that they would like to escape their poverty-stricken country and seek a better life here. The scale of the influx will send a shudder through Whitehall and could bolster Ukip’s campaign in the Eastleigh by-election in Hampshire later this month.

The Sunday Express took Ukip’s deputy leader Paul Nuttall to Bulgaria last week to see whether rumours of a stampede of migrants were exaggerated. During the three-day trip a poll of 4,400 people by the national television channel BTV delivered the startling result that more than half the population of 7.5 million have their sights set on Britain."


Read More: http://www.express.c...move-to-Britain


#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Plato's Cave

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

Bulgarians are very polite, they will fit in nicely

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,054 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rincon de Loix, Benidorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 11 February 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

Bulgarians are very polite, they will fit in nicely

4 MILLION??


#4    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,048 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

I wonder how many will be able to make the move. These new EU Immigration rules, does it make it easier for immigrants to move even if they're 'poverty-striken'? Won't there be a 'flood control' for each country or something at the very least? I'll admit, my EU knowledge is greatly lacking.

Posted Image

~MEH~


#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Will they be coming by horse?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#6    aztek

aztek

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,112 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2006

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 11 February 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Will they be coming by horse?
may be, if they don't eat them

RESIDENT TROLL.

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

View Postaztek, on 11 February 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

may be, if they don't eat them
They won`t eat them til they get here.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,054 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rincon de Loix, Benidorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

View PostHasina, on 11 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

I wonder how many will be able to make the move. These new EU Immigration rules, does it make it easier for immigrants to move even if they're 'poverty-striken'? Won't there be a 'flood control' for each country or something at the very least? I'll admit, my EU knowledge is greatly lacking.

The "Flood Control" ends on Jan 1 2014. There will be no barriers to prevent them from flooding into the UK. The UK are required to support them all through Social Security payments if they are not working. The UK will be required to give them free Medical care (as all EU Nations have reciprocal Health Arrangements), Emergency Housing etc.IF the UK returns these Economic Migrants at their borders then it becomes liable for massive fines to the EU.

Clearly, no single Nation in the EU should be responsible for supporting such mass migration and an emergency meeting of the EU Ministers is required to obviate the strain on any single member.

Personally, if I was still a UK Resident, I would be getting really angry with a Govt. that just turns a blind eye towards this real problem (using the idea of a Referendum to move focus). The destruction of Social Cohesion is very much on the cards, total loss of National Identity (as an aside, Polish is now the 2nd widest spoken language in the UK). Criminal gangs will lead the vanguard into the UK, followed by scroungers and free - loaders!!


#9    Render

Render

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Joined:23 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Several governments in other European countries are already taking subtle measures against poverty-migration. For example: heightening of prices to get your papers/id .. in short: money you have to pay to enlist yourself to get all the benefits.
Problem is that countries still decide this for themselves and there isn't a "set price" .. so the poor migrants will always end up in the cheapest place. For the time being anyway.
I guess in the coming months/years governments could continue to jack up the prices to deflect this problem onto each other. Until some actually thought out strategy is put into place, hopefully sooner than later.


#10    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,054 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rincon de Loix, Benidorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostRender, on 11 February 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

Several governments in other European countries are already taking subtle measures against poverty-migration. For example: heightening of prices to get your papers/id .. in short: money you have to pay to enlist yourself to get all the benefits.
Problem is that countries still decide this for themselves and there isn't a "set price" .. so the poor migrants will always end up in the cheapest place. For the time being anyway.
I guess in the coming months/years governments could continue to jack up the prices to deflect this problem onto each other. Until some actually thought out strategy is put into place, hopefully sooner than later.

No costs are involved in registering for benefits (it is illegal under EU and all Member nations ' rules). Your own National I.D. is considered sufficient to register for Welfare Benefits.


#11    Render

Render

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Joined:23 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 11 February 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

No costs are involved in registering for benefits (it is illegal under EU and all Member nations ' rules). Your own National I.D. is considered sufficient to register for Welfare Benefits.

Nono, France asks for 250 euro for registration. The netherlands ask for 950 euroos. It's subscription money. If you want your dossier to be handled so you can establish yourself in a certain place in the country. A migrationtax if you will. Netherland was tapped on the fingers by Europe for the high price, so they had to lower it...not clear if it actually went down or by how much.


#12    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,054 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rincon de Loix, Benidorm

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostRender, on 11 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

Nono, France asks for 250 euro for registration. The netherlands ask for 950 euroos. It's subscription money. If you want your dossier to be handled so you can establish yourself in a certain place in the country. A migrationtax if you will. Netherland was tapped on the fingers by Europe for the high price, so they had to lower it...not clear if it actually went down or by how much.

It is strictly illegal to ask for such monies...no person in poverty (as defined by National Criteria) is required to pay a penny - it is just required to prove that you are an EU National (with a Passport). If you want to buy a car, start up a Business, or buy a house then you must pay a small amount (7 euros in Spain) to register for Tax.


#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostRender, on 11 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

Nono, France asks for 250 euro for registration. The netherlands ask for 950 euroos. It's subscription money. If you want your dossier to be handled so you can establish yourself in a certain place in the country. A migrationtax if you will. Netherland was tapped on the fingers by Europe for the high price, so they had to lower it...not clear if it actually went down or by how much.
Well thats our problem here, there is no charge, you only need to get here with a passport, and if you have a child  thats even better, but better still is to get pregnant while you are here and the child is British automatically.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#14    Render

Render

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Joined:23 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 11 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

It is strictly illegal to ask for such monies...no person in poverty (as defined by National Criteria) is required to pay a penny - it is just required to prove that you are an EU National (with a Passport). If you want to buy a car, start up a Business, or buy a house then you must pay a small amount (7 euros in Spain) to register for Tax.

Well go ahead and tell france, belgium, the netherlands, and probably more, then.
The Netherlands even made their prices higher since 2011.
Residence permit for reuniting families: 1150 euro, for medical reasons: 950 euro, and to work: 600 euro

The only thing The European court changed was the number of ppl who could get an exemption (if they ask for it) , to a certain extent.

Edited by Render, 11 February 2013 - 09:45 PM.


#15    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

    Feathered Feline

  • Member
  • 11,545 posts
  • Joined:18 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Planet Earth, Emerald Isle

  • Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 11 February 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Here you have it, when the doors to EU Immigration are opened to Bulgaria on Jan 1 2014 4MILLION Bulgarians have their eyes set on going to the UK!! This is madness on a grand scale!! And lets not forget the Rumanians as well....


"In a nationwide poll, a total of 54 per cent said that they would like to escape their poverty-stricken country and seek a better life here. The scale of the influx will send a shudder through Whitehall and could bolster Ukip’s campaign in the Eastleigh by-election in Hampshire later this month.

The Sunday Express took Ukip’s deputy leader Paul Nuttall to Bulgaria last week to see whether rumours of a stampede of migrants were exaggerated. During the three-day trip a poll of 4,400 people by the national television channel BTV delivered the startling result that more than half the population of 7.5 million have their sights set on Britain."


Read More: http://www.express.c...move-to-Britain

Don't you live in Benidorm?
Why would it make any difference to you?
I see the "Express" papers as being quite Tory Conservative in their outlook.

I don't agree that with the rate of unemployment for UK residents that more imigrants can be a good thing, but I do feel that we have to look at the world as a "whole"  and if others need help, or can benefit from coming to our country, then so be it.

I think there is a lot of "divide and conquer" when it comes to politics, and simply blaming imigirants for all our problems is daft.

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users