Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird things on my video!

ArtemisArcheress

Hey Everyone!

I would just like to share something with you that i recorded last night.

Ive just got a new phone (Sony Ericsson K750i) and i was in bed with the light off texting away, and decided to play around with the camera. I found out that i can film in the dark if i switch the little light on my phone on, which is used as a flash for taking photos. Anyway i was recording a video when i spotted some light anomalies!

(This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSrOY2oGmFg )

Yes they are just orbs! Nothing big and scary!

But what i found interesting is how they are supposedly the first stage of a ghost manifestation, or just dust!

Well notice how they seem to be getting brighter and more pronounced as the video goes on, the one around 40 seconds has to be my favourite! I then went downstairs and came back up again and decided to try and re-create the images seen on the video. And i couldnt do it. I did everything pretty much the same as i did before, and nothing showed up. I did think maybe it was dust, but when i recorded it all again, i watched in front of the camera instead of at the screen. And i saw dust, lots of it! But it didnt show up on the camera as light anomalies.

(Thats this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-M81DmFndU )

Ive had a few weird experiences in my room, before i caught these on video. I might of mentioned before in a post that i had a book fly across my room once. That occured in my room. And many of my friends have woken up because they felt someone elses presence in the room with them. And they always say its to the right of my bed, so to the right of the cam. And people tell me this before ive even mentioned that i feel the exact same thing too!

So im not entirely convinced its dust. And im not convinced its a ghost!

So does anybody have any other ideas to what they could be?

Btw, i didnt sleep very well that night! ^_^

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rhyknow

• ArtemisArcheress

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Barek Halfhand

Your vids aren't viewable yet, but I'll check back later. I'm looking forward to seeing them as video footage of 'orbs' are a lot more interesting that photo ones :tu:

Edited by Anvil

An genuine orb doesn't necessarily mean the prescence of a ghost, it may just mean there are residual energies present ^^

Hard to tell what it is, really, it could be dust...

I think it's good that you tryed to recreate the effect and find out how your camera behaves in these conditions. :tu:

It's interesting that during the second time you could see dust was present but the camera couldn't pick it up like before. One other possibility is an insect or bug of some sort. It could be a tedious task to sit and wait for a bug to come along lol and try it again, but it could help get to the bottom of this.

it appears that the Youtube server is over burdoned this morning or down altogether.....my god what shall I do for the halfhandshuffle?

:huh:

Edited by Barek Halfhand

it appears that the Youtube server is over burdoned this morning or down altogether.....my god what shall I do for the halfhandshuffle?

:huh:

Try google video

Try google video

back up Frenchy! :tu: .....howz about a new scarey RK post ? :hmm: ........B

halfhandshuffle:TS-I wanna rock

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Shall do, i need to find the book that i get it all from though ;)

Hey all, thanks for the replys!

I also thought it was dust, which is why i tried again. But im still not too sure. If i hadnt of caught the big bright one on video, i would of dismissed it completely as dust. But it seems to appear out of nowhere. I also dont think my video is good enough to pick up dust!

Its possible its a bug. But the light on my cam is quite bright so i could see everything in my room, just not these light anomalies or anything that could be producing them. I also didnt conciously see a bug when i turned on the light either. But it couldve been hiding from me.

Its grainy and pixelated because my video is rubbish! :D

I showed my mum the video the next morning, and she said she heard someone move about in my room at about half 4 in the morning, i dont think its me as i usually dont sleep walk!

I also wouldve thought it was dust if i hadnt of previously had weird experiences in my room before! But it could well be that because of this, im assuming its something paranormal.

Im going to get hold of a camcorder (with a better resolution!) this weekend and film my room whilst im asleep. Just incase i see anything, ive been meaning to do this for a few months now, so now i have an excuse! :lol:

Guest Lottie

Looks like a moth that is attracted to the light. You can see it fluttering its wings if you look closely, at around 40 secs in.

Edited by Lottie

Could be a moth. But i wouldve seen it, as the light on my phone lights up the whole room.

Yea, I saw what looked like a moth or some sort of winged insect flitting about as well.

I also saw what appeared to be a brighter "orb" zooming around. Unfortunately, due to the controversial nature of orbs, no matter what they are they may as well be dust as far as evidence goes.

It also could be spirit activity, but since orbs have been recreated on film using dozens of techniques, it's probably a safer bet to say it's dust or pollen particles flying around the room. :)

The Tooth Fairy or your Fairy God Mother perhaps....linked-imagelinked-imagelinked-image

Maybe a few more vids plus a flashlight might do!

Edited by KAOSInc