Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stuart Hall vows to fight abuse slurs

ali smack

http://news.sky.com/...ous-sex-charges

Stuart Hall has denied allegations of sexual assault against minors, from the 60s, 70s and 80s.

He claims he's innocent. I have no idea whether he's innocent or guilty, and that remain like that till

end of his trial.

Edited by ali smack

Please change your subject line, as it is misleading.

The story is about a charged pedo fighting it in court saying he is pushing through the media. You subject line makes it seem as though he is doing something usefull for us as people, as in Anti-Bullying or Anti-Slur campaigns and whatnot.

He is lucky he doesn't live in Saudi or M.E. and be forced to wear his Penis around his neck as a reminder. This story should have stayed with mainstream media tbh.

I do hope he is innocent, he was hilarious in "Its a knockout"......those were good memories, please do not tell me they will now be sour ones!!!

The story is about a charged pedo fighting it in court saying he is pushing through the media. You subject line makes it seem as though he is doing something usefull for us as people, as in Anti-Bullying or Anti-Slur campaigns and whatnot.

He is lucky he doesn't live in Saudi or M.E. and be forced to wear his Penis around his neck as a reminder. This story should have stayed with mainstream media tbh.

We don't know whether he is a pedo or not. Just because he's being charged doesn't mean he's guilty.

As i've said I don't know whether he's guilty or innocent

He is lucky he doesn't live in Saudi or M.E. and be forced to wear his Penis around his neck as a reminder.

Ha, thats rich coming from countries where their prophets wife was only 9.

• Like 1

how do you change title of thread because I agree it is misleading

Do bother, you only missed out the word "his".

Those who read the story do not need any more explaining.

...uh what are you on about, prophet?

edit your first post and use the "full editor" button at the bottom. sorry didn't mean to bust balls i just expected more from the title like someone battling to fight abuse or something of that nature. imo it seemed more suited for gossip or a tmz type of deal

...uh what are you on about, prophet?

Mohammed...do you want a link?

edit your first post and use the "full editor" button at the bottom. sorry didn't mean to bust balls i just expected more from the title like someone battling to fight abuse or something of that nature. imo it seemed more suited for gossip or a tmz type of deal

So now you do know what the story is about, are you going to comment about it, or just pick on the title?

swing and a miss. I'm not middle eastern and I'm not islamic. just agree with their rape and child sex criminal punishments where they enforced.

So much for innocent until proven guilty, eh?

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

Good point. Mohammed actually violated the Koran by marrying more than four wives - he married thirteen.

One of them was just six years' old when he married her and he had sex with her by the time she was nine. In other words, Mohammed was a paedophile.

• Like 1

swing and a miss. I'm not middle eastern and I'm not islamic. just agree with their rape and child sex criminal punishments where they enforced.

I needed to edit and correct this article because I’ve learned some new details. Initially, I believed what many Muslims asserted: Muhammad sexually consummated his marriage to the nine year old Aisha following her first menstruation. HOWEVER, after reading brother Sam Shamoun’s articles (1, 2), I realized that the Quran, the Hadith, and Muslim scholar’s writings state that a Muslim husband can engage in sex with a child-bride before she has her first menses. Further, Muhammad actually did just this – he had intercourse with Aisha prior to her first menses

and we have this:

http://frontpagemag.com/2010/hege-storhaug/muslim-child-brides-in-britain-by-hege-storhaug/

do you agree with this too?

So now you do know what the story is about, are you going to comment about it, or just pick on the title?

wooooah ease up there guy. the user asked for help how to do it, so i assisted i always thought a mod had to do it because ive seen so many asked and then i pressed the same process i explained and found out how to do it, probally well known but was merely assisting her.

i have already commented on the story saying it is more a story i would expect on tmz, just media slander trying to fill the time. I don't know of the guy at all tbh. but the story is the same hoohah business guy gets claimed theyll pay a sum of money and continue on even if it is just continuing living a sheltered life afterwards. i feel bad for the victims if they are legit, i do not take scandals seriously anymore. idiots sued mc hammer, idiots sued michael jackson, some idiot even tried to say john trovolta tried to screw him in a lax bathroom. point being this kind of crap happens repeaditly all the time, whatever happened to all those preists it went awefully quiet. people have been there own demise on this one, the weight of the bull****ters makes it hard to concern about a situation which the upper powers obviously once again will pass on and itll be another day at the office. if this guy gets imprisoned for doing something of the sort then hey the system worked and he is convicted its a small token for the victims even though the guy will more than likely get 5-6 years in the worse case scenario.

I needed to edit and correct this article because I’ve learned some new details. Initially, I believed what many Muslims asserted: Muhammad sexually consummated his marriage to the nine year old Aisha following her first menstruation. HOWEVER, after reading brother Sam Shamoun’s articles (1, 2), I realized that the Quran, the Hadith, and Muslim scholar’s writings state that a Muslim husband can engage in sex with a child-bride before she has her first menses. Further, Muhammad actually did just this – he had intercourse with Aisha prior to her first menses

and we have this:

http://frontpagemag....-hege-storhaug/

do you agree with this too?

in what part of PUNISHMENT FOR RAPE AND CHILDREN SEX OFFENDERS did you not understand I wasn't praising the Shari'a. I get the feeling you are pushing to attempt some sort of troll.

So much for innocent until proven guilty, eh?

Once again in actual use in the modern world you would prey for a just and non-corupt system i don't know enough about their actual politics or religion to comment further any more about these things. Obviously from the point of view of know people who have been effected by these things, you hope the criminals get the worst. Sorry if anyone fails to see that.

in what part of PUNISHMENT FOR RAPE AND CHILDREN SEX OFFENDERS did you not understand I wasn't praising the Shari'a. I get the feeling you are pushing to attempt some sort of troll.

i am sorry, i thought you mentions this "He is lucky he doesn't live in Saudi or M.E". areas known for their sharia laws and areas known for following mohammed.

But thats not what this thread is about. I was not trolling, just pointing something out. So will get back to Stuart Hall.

:yes:

We do not know yet if he is guilty or not, so putting his penis round his neck should not be done until they are sure.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Thank you for realising that. Like I said if he is convicted and punished suck eggs shouldn't of done it in the first place. But if the normal corporate suspects click their fingers it may be a loss for the victims and to add that is if there is actual victims and this isn't a hoax to get money out of someone that is commonly practised by people today.

And with saying that goodnight.

Edited by chopmo

It's only ten to three in the afternoon.

WHAT? its 3.01in the afternoon here?

Goodnight / day / morning.

male27-male-sleep-sleeping-smiley-emoticon-000069-large.gif

It's only ten to three in the afternoon.

Some folks are the other side of the world...use your grey matter.

• Like 1

Some folks are the other side of the world...use your grey matter.

We are aware of that, it says it on his avatar.....dear dear Zebra, you are in the UK and you have not sussed some of us have a sense of humour yet? Its a J O K E , haha.