Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Carp UFO

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

View Postjeceris, on 15 August 2005 - 06:40 PM, said:

holy crap!!! can i tell you about this one.
when this happened, i lived in a small town called almonte, about 12 miles down the road from carp. now it's all farm land around there and everyone knows everyones business.
i remember first hearing about the ufo landing, in was in high school, and everyone was talking about it, and there was talk a guy named bobby charlebois had filmed it.
now as soon as we heard that, we were all very skeptical, bobby was a ufo nut, and always talking about the stuff, and so for him to have filmed it, well it had to be a hoax.
but like everyone in town, we tuned into unexplained mysteries when they showed the video, and it was taken in west carleton, which is closer to almonte than carp, (google the locations if you want, under almonte, ontario, canada, and then carp, ontario....) and we saw the woman who claimed to have the ufo land in her yard was bobby charlebois aunt, and we knew right away it was a hoax.
but he never admitted to it, right away anyway, but when i came back to the area about 10yrs ago, and was talking to some friends, one of them bobby's first cousin, i was told bobby had come out and admitted it all.
this was a hoax, and not a great one at that, and briefly put our small corner of the earth on the map.

LOL, that is awesome, cheers, thanks for sharing.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#17    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,451 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

2005? Evans. Someone's been having a trawl thru the archives. :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#18    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:22 AM

I was quite disappointed to be frank, I was expecting to see a fish shaped UFO.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#19    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,451 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:32 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 March 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

I was going to say "Carp UFO? They so often are, aren't they", then I realised it said Carp, not Cr ..... :blush:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#20    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 06 March 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

I was going to say "Carp UFO? They so often are, aren't they", then I realised it said Carp, not Cr ..... :blush:

LOL, that gives a whole new meaning to the title where it says :

"it landed"

#21    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:04 AM

Its a shame it was a hoax.people on u tube say its real

#22    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 07 March 2013 - 05:04 AM, said:

Its a shame it was a hoax.people on u tube say its real

People say anything they want on Youtube.

#23    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,451 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

If it's on YouTube it must be true.
But only if that Georgio with the stupid hair says it is.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#24    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 March 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

HAHAHAHA That's exactly what I was expecting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users