Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Looks like bigfoot has gone mainstream

oh shut up and watch it.

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,155 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 08 January 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

I'm thinking more channels are owned by one party than we realize. As I mentioned once before, completely unrelated channels now advertise their shows on each other. Something we never used to see.
I'm thinking, as usual you're right again.  :lol:

Posted Image

#47    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

I didn't see the episode yet, but it's very dependent on the wetness and viscosity of the mud in question.

The thing that I always see as a red flag is if there isn't a "push off" indication. When any bipedal creature walks we step, then shift our weight as we transfer our weight to the next step and then push off and repeat on the other side. Next time you walk on the beach you'll see what I'm talking about. Now having said that you don't always get a clearly defined push off on harder soil, but by the same token, soil that hard after doesn't leave footprints at all.

Which is why I'm ofter skeptical of foot casts that look like a flat giant foot print.

I was replying to QC and didn't anticipate Stardrive jumping in front of me. :tu:

Edited by keninsc, 08 January 2013 - 01:52 AM.

#48    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,651 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

I'm just now getting to watch the whole episode from Sunday (while I clean out the refrigerator, seems poetic).
Anyway, they said the local BFRO vetted out the "best of the best" witnesses for the local Town Hall meeting in the Olympic Peninsula,  because it is such a hotspot of encounters = too many witnesses, I guess.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users