Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are UFO experts that "know too much" killed?

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#46    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

The CIA was trying to figure out how to inject people with fast-acting cancers going back to the 1950s, as well as viruses that caused cancer.  They were even very interested in that SV-40 virus that contaminated one of the early polio vaccines since it was thought to be cancer-causing.  After all, it is one way of assassinating someone without any risk of it being traced back to the Agency.

They were trying to give Fidel Castro and Patrice Lumumba some kind of diseases like that, which all came under the domain of Dr. Sidney Gottlieb and his MK Ultra program--not to mention the stable of nasty Nazis they had working for them at the time.
Figuring out what causes a disease is the first step to curing it.  Causing cancer is old news now as any lab mice will tell you!
Seems though a popular technique to cure verbosity is a little polonium brewed into a cup of tea.

Persuasion can be far more subtle yet remain very effective.  Former military and private sector employees talking too much have found their pension checks start to go missing, and upon inquiring they get a red-tape runaround for a while.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#47    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

I found this on the Disclosure Project website:

When we were organizing The Disclosure Project a few years ago, I asked one of Neil Armstrong’s friends if Armstrong would come to Washington to brief members of Congress at the 1997 Congressional briefing we organized in April of that year. I was told that Armstrong wished he could –but that if he spoke about what really happened during the moon landing, that Neil Armstrong, his wife, and children would all be killed. It was put to me this bluntly.
I found this to be unbelievable at the time, but since then have found that such threats and bullying by the over-reaching national security state is routine.  A very senior scientist at the Naval Research Labs in Washington DC recently told me and the Disclosure Project team that if he spoke about some of the information he knew, that he, his wife, his children and grandchildren would all be killed.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#48    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,758 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

I find it odd that people do not look at the fact not on " citizen " has ever gotten a good clear picture or video of a " ship "....Nor, any type of evidence that is even somewhat convincing.

Yet, we still have C.T.'s like this one.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#49    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostSakari, on 13 October 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

I find it odd that people do not look at the fact not on " citizen " has ever gotten a good clear picture or video of a " ship "....Nor, any type of evidence that is even somewhat convincing.

Yet, we still have C.T.'s like this one.....

There are a million pictures of UFOs, and they are routinely dismissed as fake, but I never thought they all were.  We've had threads about this before.

#50    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,758 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

There are a million pictures of UFOs, and they are routinely dismissed as fake, but I never thought they all were.  We've had threads about this before.

Really?...... :blush:

Any of these million pictures " clear, or convincing " like I stated in my reply?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#51    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

View PostSakari, on 13 October 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

Really?...... :blush:

Any of these million pictures " clear, or convincing " like I stated in my reply?

The ones I saw were.

Do you know, as early as 1947 a military UFO investigator had a very nice flying disc picture posted on the wall of his office, so this is nothing new.

#52    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,758 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

The ones I saw were.

Do you know, as early as 1947 a military UFO investigator had a very nice flying disc picture posted on the wall of his office, so this is nothing new.

My point is, if these things were flying around as much as people say, and enough to have at least 25 officials killed, wouldn't you think there would be some clear, convincing evidence somewhere by every day citizens?

Or maybe all those people are being murdered also, and their evidence taken away.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#53    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

View PostSakari, on 13 October 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

My point is, if these things were flying around as much as people say, and enough to have at least 25 officials killed, wouldn't you think there would be some clear, convincing evidence somewhere by every day citizens?

Or maybe all those people are being murdered also, and their evidence taken away.

Why do that?  The policy has always been to deny everything and say it's all fake.  We see examples of that policy in action all the time.

Most of the sheeple don't give it much thought and in any case are powerless to do anything about it.  Some people might be a lot more persistent in debunking and opposing the official lies and cover stories, and therefore might become a "problem", especially if they can't be bought, persuaded or intimidated.

Then they may use the knuckle-draggers, but it's hardly necessary in most cases.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 13 October 2012 - 08:00 PM.

#54    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Why do that?  The policy has always been to deny everything and say it's all fake.  We see examples of that policy in action all the time.
I would think also that the vast majority of individuals who sign non-disclosure agreements, abide by them.  So that would leave just a handful that are discredited or written off by the tinfoil hat syndrome.
The balance being average citizens who by chance have stumbled onto information or contact/sighting situations, are easily discredited by the debunker crowd.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#55    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,758 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Most of the sheeple don't give it much thought and in any case are powerless to do anything about it.  Some people might be a lot more persistent in debunking and opposing the official lies and cover stories, and therefore might become a "problem", especially if they can't be bought, persuaded or intimidated.

Then they may use the knuckle-draggers, but it's hardly necessary in most cases.

What is there to hide?

With all of the amateur astrologists, pilots, star gazers, photographers, balloonists, etc....( population on general with cameras ), and the " millions " of pictures, one would think out of that, a few people would make it by the Government assassins, and get the evidence out.

The Government could not hide watergate, Iran-Contra, etc. Yet can hide all of these " UFO " cases?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#56    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

View PostSakari, on 13 October 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

What is there to hide?

Ultimately that's the only question that does matter.

Not the fact that UFOs are here or that some of them may be ETs flying around some advanced technology.  That idea is already commonplace even if it simply cannot be officially acknowledged.

Yes, that's the real question.  What is there to hide?  I have my own opinions on that, which are similar to Ruppelt's.

#57    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,520 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

Otto Binder made a list of deaths that he considered "suspect" as of 1971, including Morris J. Jessup (suicide?), Edward Ruppelt (died at a very young age of a heart attack?), Damon Runyon, Jr. who like Dorothy Kilgallen was investigating UFOs and the Kennedy assassination (suicide?).

Indeed, he had a list of UFO researchers who seemed to die very young of heart attacks or fast-acting cancers, as well as a suspiciously large number of suicides.  Quite a few of them were also repeated warned, threatened and harassed.  

Here's another article about Binder and the "liquidation" of the UFO researchers in the 1950s and 1960s.  You be the judge.

http://www.google.co...4ANxbiS-42nvB2Q

Yeah I could see no reason why Morris J Jessup would kill himself, I mean that just seems odd when I read about his case that he would take his own life

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#58    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,011 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

Otto Binder made a list of deaths that he considered "suspect" as of 1971, including Morris J. Jessup (suicide?), Edward Ruppelt (died at a very young age of a heart attack?), Damon Runyon, Jr. who like Dorothy Kilgallen was investigating UFOs and the Kennedy assassination (suicide?).

Indeed, he had a list of UFO researchers who seemed to die very young of heart attacks or fast-acting cancers, as well as a suspiciously large number of suicides.  Quite a few of them were also repeated warned, threatened and harassed.  

Here's another article about Binder and the "liquidation" of the UFO researchers in the 1950s and 1960s.  You be the judge.

http://www.google.co...4ANxbiS-42nvB2Q

So again, any evidence that these death rates are different than typical death rates?  People die of cancer, heart attacks, suicides, etc. every single day.  Simply putting a question mark at the end of the sentence doesn't make it a conspiracy.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#59    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostRafterman, on 13 October 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

So again, any evidence that these death rates are different than typical death rates?  People die of cancer, heart attacks, suicides, etc. every single day.  Simply putting a question mark at the end of the sentence doesn't make it a conspiracy.

You'd have to read the actual article, but Jessup for example was followed and harassed quite a bit for the things he was digging into, and he wasn't the only one.

#60    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,011 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

You'd have to read the actual article, but Jessup for example was followed and harassed quite a bit for the things he was digging into, and he wasn't the only one.

According to whom?  Jessup?

No better way to self publicize than to claim that the "government is out to silence you".

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users