Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Reading

Xzenox

Hello my name is Houston and I have been on these forums browsing through and barely participating for years and I've gotten to know quite a few of you by reading your posts and responses and with great insight that you all have and you all have seem to have shown me different aspects and views of the world in such a magnificent way. The thing is though I'm sort of a thick headed idiot and I am good at giving advice but seem to hold no true stance or solid ground in this world. My life from birth seems to be guided by tragedy and ill intents and I have grown to know pain more than happiness my whole life and I can say I always feel lost or all hope gone for not ever being able to regain control of myself and my life. I fear that my spirit guides have grown ill of me and tossed in the cards and I would like to know if anyone out there with any spiritual insight or psychic intuition or how ever you will call it . If you do have sort of connection with the other side or some spiritual entities would they be able to tell me how to fix this madness inside of me?

My name is Houston

I grew up in Salt lake city, Utah

I'm 22 years old.

Thanks to all who actually take the time to read this.

Edited by Xzenox

I can't help with spritual reading, but I can reassure you that asking for a psychic reading on a forum specifically designed to give people a place to ask for psychic readings is neither rude nor pushy. Good luck, and I hope you can overcome your groundlessness.

• Like 2

I can't help with spritual reading, but I can reassure you that asking for a psychic reading on a forum specifically designed to give people a place to ask for psychic readings is neither rude nor pushy. Good luck, and I hope you can overcome your groundlessness.

Thank you my friend and I really wouldn't mind any sort of guidance or reading someone would like to give me.

Okay. I'll bite. Not necessarily a psychic reading, but just maybe a wider perspective (just because I've got a few more years of seeing the world). Even if life has been rough and nothing is going your way, it doesn't serve you to adopt a "poor me" attitude (even if things have been pretty awful). Read up on creative visualization and tell the universe exactly what you want (not what you don't want). And your guides are there, albeit annoyed at you for not listening to them. =) Get into meditation and clear the mind so that you aren't chatting away in your head about the usual bs of daily living. It doesn't have to be super spiritual or even in a specific posture. Just sit quietly and stop thinking and talking to your self. Then once you can listen ask them to let you know that they're there. It'll be a little voice in your head, similar to that chatter, but all you'll be doing is listening. Note: Guides will never tell you to do anything negative or harmful. That's it. Become positive and except that some stuff is just going to be "character building" and part of the earthly experience you signed up for. And listen for those very subtle messages from your guides. Let us know how it goes. I wish you luck!

Okay. I'll bite. Not necessarily a psychic reading, but just maybe a wider perspective (just because I've got a few more years of seeing the world). Even if life has been rough and nothing is going your way, it doesn't serve you to adopt a "poor me" attitude (even if things have been pretty awful). Read up on creative visualization and tell the universe exactly what you want (not what you don't want). And your guides are there, albeit annoyed at you for not listening to them. =) Get into meditation and clear the mind so that you aren't chatting away in your head about the usual bs of daily living. It doesn't have to be super spiritual or even in a specific posture. Just sit quietly and stop thinking and talking to your self. Then once you can listen ask them to let you know that they're there. It'll be a little voice in your head, similar to that chatter, but all you'll be doing is listening. Note: Guides will never tell you to do anything negative or harmful. That's it. Become positive and except that some stuff is just going to be "character building" and part of the earthly experience you signed up for. And listen for those very subtle messages from your guides. Let us know how it goes. I wish you luck!

Thanks my friend. I have been wondering whether or not I really do feel bad for myself and I don't think I do but maybe I do?

Somehow if I was able to adopt a new outlook and positive perspective on life I wonder how much things would change for me significantly. Thanks though I appreciate your advise

Hello Houston,

I haven't been able to log into the forum for about a month, so didn't see your post before now. I will give you a reading from the Tarot, I'm sensing (not from the Tarot) some irritation and helplessness, so I'll do my best to address that as I do your reading.

By the way, I am from Salt Lake City. I wasn't born here, but live here now.

To start with, I'm getting that you have genuine leadership ability, and as you stated yourself, you are a good counselor. You have a kind heart,and you make a good friend. You also have a very good intuition. These are excellent skills that you can use to assist others and make life more enjoyable for yourself as well.

You have lots of aspirations and good ideas, but things don't seem to go much further than that. This is where there needs to be change if things are going to improve.

An example would be that you have a new idea, and initially put energy and work into it, but quickly become bored. It is very hard for you to force yourself to so something you don't want to do, even if you know that it would improve things. This is where the frustration starts, because nothing changes because it is hard to motivate yourself to do something you don't want to do.

What I'm trying to say here is that attaining what you desire is very important to you, as it should be. But making that dream become a reality is difficult for you. Some of this might be because you don't realize your own attributes. Or it could be that you don't have a clear plan as to how you will obtain your goal. Maybe your goals need to be more realistic. Only you can define those things for yourself.

This is very necessary to do, because you feel like your in a rut, and money is a concern. These things will change with action. When you get bored, find some way to act on your goal to renew your desire for change. When you feel helpless, take one small step towards your goal, even if it's difficult. This way, you will dispel fear and doubt, and boredom, and helplessness, and in doing so things will change.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Houston,

I haven't been able to log into the forum for about a month, so didn't see your post before now. I will give you a reading from the Tarot, I'm sensing (not from the Tarot) some irritation and helplessness, so I'll do my best to address that as I do your reading.

By the way, I am from Salt Lake City. I wasn't born here, but live here now.

To start with, I'm getting that you have genuine leadership ability, and as you stated yourself, you are a good counselor. You have a kind heart,and you make a good friend. You also have a very good intuition. These are excellent skills that you can use to assist others and make life more enjoyable for yourself as well.

You have lots of aspirations and good ideas, but things don't seem to go much further than that. This is where there needs to be change if things are going to improve.

An example would be that you have a new idea, and initially put energy and work into it, but quickly become bored. It is very hard for you to force yourself to so something you don't want to do, even if you know that it would improve things. This is where the frustration starts, because nothing changes because it is hard to motivate yourself to do something you don't want to do.

What I'm trying to say here is that attaining what you desire is very important to you, as it should be. But making that dream become a reality is difficult for you. Some of this might be because you don't realize your own attributes. Or it could be that you don't have a clear plan as to how you will obtain your goal. Maybe your goals need to be more realistic. Only you can define those things for yourself.

This is very necessary to do, because you feel like your in a rut, and money is a concern. These things will change with action. When you get bored, find some way to act on your goal to renew your desire for change. When you feel helpless, take one small step towards your goal, even if it's difficult. This way, you will dispel fear and doubt, and boredom, and helplessness, and in doing so things will change.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Best of luck!

thank you was helpful advise indeed although i'm hoping someone might be able to tell me what's wrong with me throat? It's been two years now going to the doctor and getting nowhere off and on and having my tonsils removed and still having the same problem. Can someone tap into something here and help me figure out what I need to do to heal my thoat again so I can sing like I use too?

Again, not going psychic with you, but... The chakra connected to the throat deals with communication. Is there a deep secret that you're holding back on expressing? Whatever communication you're not doing won't let the energy flow and may be manifesting as illness. And get back to your singing self!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I need a psychic regarding my current situation. I'm a cross country truck driver and right now I feel stuck in chaos because of a flea infestation. I have done absolutely everything but it never seems to go nowhere. I've been told before its because I'm not supposed to be here anymore but I'm not able to get a job anywhere else. I really need help because it just feels like I'm hitting a wall and I can't move forward.

My advise, its not a psychic advise, but form experience. I went to many psychics ,healers, shamans..etc They helped me to feel better I guess (above all shamans and there are a lot of scammers out there, so beware ;) but they didnt change my life, no miracle happend, I didnt get a lot of money, I didnt get a good job, i didnt find love, actually I lost many friends lol and my financial situation got worse lol, but well I guess I feel a bit more comfortable now. I decided to let my past go and to stop thinking what the world or society wants me to be or to do, or which values I should bear. You create your own destiny and your life, this might sound hard to someone who has been a victim many times, but it is the truth for me at least. Also I discovered that many things or many situations in my life arised because I had low self-esteem.

In my opnion all of my past experiences have created my current self, and my current self is made out of a lot of thougth patterns, some are conscious and some are unconscious. These patterns create new experiences for me, so the circle goes on and on and on, and I experiecne the same **** over and over again as long as I don`t change the pattern which are causing me to experience that ****.

Believe me you are not alone feeling the way you feel there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way you do. Most people spend their lifes to erase all those things (feelings memories, thought patterns..), they go to psychologists, talk to people, read books look for "wise" beeings, try to motivate themselves and then they die, some people have fewer scars and or have a clearer consiousnsess which makes it easier for them to acquire things. There is no good and bad. But there is only choice, what you want to believe and how you want to live your life. No matter what you do now it won`t change your past, but it will change your future, so make a choice.

"I fear that my spirit guides have grown ill of me and tossed in the cards" smells like low-selfesteem to me, and if your spirits (whatever that is xd) have grown ill of you, then guess what then **** those spirits :).

Maybe set a goal for yourself, I set for myself to become rich and that is what I want. :)

Throat is the center of change, and associated with blue, and it connects to your deeper consciousness... maybe that helps.....