Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

does WMD means something else

cyrus11

since Bush sr. was the president and was the former head of the CIA... maybe he had knowledge of something that saddam has in his posession. maybe some form of alien technology that he has yet to reverse engineer? who knows.

If Bush Sr. didn't succeed in the first gulf war, because of lack of public backing.

then 911 gave them the perfect opportunity to go back for a full assult?

maybe george w. did know of the hijackers beforhand? and he froze cus he realized that it's actually happening. that the whole cloak and dagger deal set up by the gov. to initiate a war with iraq has started.. and that he was responsible for the lives of thousands. to sacrafice them for a single purpose... to go in iraq and seize what saddam couldn't fix.

the trade center was just a smoke screen.. an excuse to raise the cry for war... first point fingers at the purpotrator, then re-direct the full military force to iraq with the excuse of wmd so that public will not suspect anything else.

when in reality, the real gov. allowed 911 to happen to allow us to invade iraq for one purpose. for oil? maybe... for alien "god" technology.. also maybe.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyrus11

• Mind_Freak

• earthchick

• Unlimited

since Bush sr. was the president and was the former head of the CIA... maybe he had knowledge of something that saddam has in his posession. maybe some form of alien technology that he has yet to reverse engineer? who knows.

If Bush Sr. didn't succeed in the first gulf war, because of lack of public backing.

maybe george w. did know of the hijackers beforhand? and he froze cus he realized that it's actually happening. that the whole cloak and dagger deal set up by the gov. to initiate a war with iraq has started.. and that he was responsible for the lives of thousands. to sacrafice them for a single purpose... to go in iraq and seize what saddam couldn't fix.

the trade center was just a smoke screen.. an excuse to raise the cry for war... first point fingers at the purpotrator, then re-direct the full military force to iraq with the excuse of wmd so that public will not suspect anything else.

when in reality, the real gov. allowed 911 to happen to allow us to invade iraq for one purpose. for oil? maybe... for alien "god" technology.. also maybe.

When did you jump to the conclusion that WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) could be a diversion for alien technology? How would one make that big of a leap, without anything to back it up... I'll consider anything, but this one is too 'out of the blue', to be considered serious, unless you can present something that would make what you just said less of a joke... I am not a hardcore skeptic, i'm barely even a skeptic...more of a "Logical observer, who happens to believe in alien life." (by the way, I just coined that phrase so it is now property of Mind Freak inc... :devil: ) Anyway...Do you have anything to even remotely justify this? I'd be happy to hear it. :yes:

Edited by Mind_Freak

if you are an logical observer, then you would know that.. like my conspiracy theory, the reason for iraq invasion does not add up. :) but who knows..

what if? think of the implications. why did we go look for weapons that weren't there

when we know it wasn't there.. why weren't we looking for bin-laden in afghan first, but gone full out in iraq?

can't remember where i heard it from, but to the US, alien technology is way more calssified than nukes.

Shouldnt this be in the looney, I mean conspiracy section?

if you are an logical observer, then you would know that..

If I was a logical observer, I would have questioned the validity of a claim such as yours...It's pseudo-science, at best...If not, then prove me wrong.

like my conspiracy theory, the reason for iraq invasion does not add up. :) but who knows..

what if? think of the implications. why did we go look for weapons that weren't there

when we know it wasn't there.. why weren't we looking for bin-laden in afghan first, but gone full out in iraq?

can't remember where i heard it from, but to the US, alien technology is way more calssified than nukes.

I'm not denying the possibility that you could very well be correct. I'm just asking what would make you even consider this. Wouldn't 'oil', or 'other' technology be a more plausible answer? And that's just if we weren't actually looking for WMDs...

if you are an logical observer, then you would know that.. like my conspiracy theory, the reason for iraq invasion does not add up. :) but who knows..

Ah, this subject could get quite "political"

I don't trust Bush JR or SR.. but that's just my "political" opinion. I've always wondered why we were so accepting to go on into Iraq - All I remember was we were on the "hunt" for Osama, and BAM we find ourselves in Iraq... and I ain't too happy that we will have to be there for several more years to come. I just hope my Son in law comes back safe and sound soon.

I read somewhere, some time ago, that apparently a UFO crashed or something to that in or near Bagdad?? Wouldn't that be hilarious why we are "really" in Iraq

Edited by Cinders

someone was considered looney when he said the world is round.

someone was considered looney when he said the sun and not earth was the center.

yeah, we could have gone for oil, yeah we could have gone for technology, pfft.. which i doubt iraq has anything we'd want,.... but one thing scares the bible readin' gun totin' texan more than nukes is that the possibility of muslims taking over the world with technology from the aliens that we have not yet perfected. skurrrrrrry!!!!!

someone was considered looney when he said the sun and not earth was the center.

Yes, as we are well aware of.

yeah, we could have gone for oil, yeah we could have gone for technology, pfft.. which i doubt iraq has anything we'd want...

What happened to the alien technology you were talking about?

Edited by Mind_Freak

Someone was considered looney when he said little leprichons told him to burn things. The difference being, in this case he was actually looney.

but one thing scares the bible readin' gun totin' texan more than nukes is that the possibility of muslims taking over the world with technology from the aliens that we have not yet perfected. skurrrrrrry!!!!!

Umm... I dont think many people have actually considered muslims taking over the world with alien technology...

wow.....your assuming alot here..!

te reason we never went after saddam during the first gulf war is that it wasn't the objective. we were there to get him out of kuwait.

and large amounts of sarin gas were found in iraq.

Would need to see evidence first, sorry mate. Seems like your taking a rather large leap of faith. You never know though you could be right, but you really need to back up your claims

Actually after looking around, I found that this is not the first place for this 'theory' to be spit out...Look over at the ATS forums, someone says the same thing, and others were actually agreeing with him! :w00t:. Oh man, if this is true, I'm gonna feel like an ass :w00t:

whats ATS? someone actually was biting from my theory or they came up with their own?

lol..

yeah man. bush sr. that sneaky dude... mr. CIA... he knows where the sauccer was.. probably grabbed it from an underground tunnel under one of saddams castles and then shipped it back home... sent troops in to cover as freedom enforcers, of course they don't know the whole truth..... so the world goes on. knowing nothing of the crime these new world order people committed.. well.. that is just my theory of course heh

bush sr. is an american patriot...to suggest anything less is disrespectful..the man has been a leader in the cause of freedom throughout the world... :sleepy:

im sure he did what he did was for national security and the security of all "christians" in the US and the world. the truth to the fact is that.. he was the head of CIA and all that cloak and dagger stuff. secondly, im sure he is willing to sacrafice the hundreds or thousands to ensure the safety of millions in the near future.

so yeah, i beleve hes capable of such act..

put it simply, if you want to make an omelette. you have to break some eggs. :D

bush sr. is an american patriot...to suggest anything less is disrespectful..the man has been a leader in the cause of freedom throughout the world... :sleepy:

*cough, cough, splutter, choke, cough!* :wacko:

Edit: cleaning coffee off monitor.......

Edited by earthchick

whats ATS? someone actually was biting from my theory or they came up with their own?

lol..

Above Top Secret...