Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The orb

srp

The orb is in reality, "The Holy Spirit."

Yes, you have been viewing god, the third person in the Holy Trinity all along. I know this! I'm a devote christian and would not commit blashemy of the Holy Spirit in fear of punishment!

I've undergone Temporal Punishment. Evil spirits were brought into my life by the Holy Spirit and I have some experience with him. Take a good look at the Halo in pictures above the head of people like Jesus and the saints while in body. This is the Spirit of Life! Look familar?...like the orb. The Spirit of Life is a title for the Holy Spirit that gives us life in the visible world, whom without, we would have no life in this world at all. The Spirit of Life connects our invisible immortal souls through the silver cord to the visible mortal body.

Take a look at the almost 400 year old painting called, "Heavenly & Earthly Trinities" by Bartolome Esteban Murrillo (1617-82). You will see the Holy Spirit under Father Gods' left hand. And look at the painting from the same era, "The Trinity Adored" by Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640). Again, you will see the Holy Spirit under Father Gods' left arm.

Also, having undergone Temporal Punishment, I've witnessed a two-way conversation with Jesus a few times and he has revealed the Spirit of Truth to me. The Spirit of Truth is another title for the Holy Spirit who remembers our whole lives including our thoughts and looks very similar to the orb!

One question. Well, one at a time. Why would the Holy Spirit bring demons into your life?

That seems a bit harsh. Doesn't judgement come upon death?

The orb is in reality, "The Holy Spirit."

Yes, you have been viewing god, the third person in the Holy Trinity all along. I know this! I'm a devote christian and would not commit blashemy of the Holy Spirit in fear of punishment!

I've undergone Temporal Punishment. Evil spirits were brought into my life by the Holy Spirit and I have some experience with him. Take a good look at the Halo in pictures above the head of people like Jesus and the saints while in body. This is the Spirit of Life! Look familar?...like the orb. The Spirit of Life is a title for the Holy Spirit that gives us life in the visible world, whom without, we would have no life in this world at all. The Spirit of Life connects our invisible immortal souls through the silver cord to the visible mortal body.

Take a look at the almost 400 year old painting called, "Heavenly & Earthly Trinities" by Bartolome Esteban Murrillo (1617-82). You will see the Holy Spirit under Father Gods' left hand. And look at the painting from the same era, "The Trinity Adored" by Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640). Again, you will see the Holy Spirit under Father Gods' left arm.

Also, having undergone Temporal Punishment, I've witnessed a two-way conversation with Jesus a few times and he has revealed the Spirit of Truth to me. The Spirit of Truth is another title for the Holy Spirit who remembers our whole lives including our thoughts and looks very similar to the orb!

You do realize (as per the Bible) that Lucifer is an Angel of Light and the great deceiver. How do you know it wasn't him?

KJV 1611

II Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

II Thessalonians 2:9-10 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish

You do realize (as per the Bible) that Lucifer is an Angel of Light and the great deceiver. How do you know it wasn't him?

KJV 1611

II Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

II Thessalonians 2:9-10 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish

An angel of light with God. Without God, Lucifer must be the most horrible thing imaginable. God has taken the wings from the fallen angels, given them horns, and made their voices sound of horror so that they would be less deceiving! I've witnessed this.

Edited by srp

An angel of light with God. Without God, Lucifer must be the most horrible thing imaginable. God has taken the wings from the fallen angels, given them horns, and made their voices sound of horror! I've witnessed this.

I've no doubt.

timcurrylegend.jpg

• Like 2

An angel of light with God. Without God, Lucifer must be the most horrible thing imaginable. God has taken the wings from the fallen angels, given them horns, and made their voices sound of horror so that they would be less deceiving! I've witnessed this.

So you were around several thousand years ago when God kicked Lucifer out of Heaven? I don't suppose you have any scripture or proof other then what you say?

So you were around several thousand years ago when God kicked Lucifer out of Heaven? I don't suppose you have any scripture or proof other then what you say?

I don't know what scripture the battle and fall of 1/3 third of the angels in heaven is in, but most christian know of it. I give testimony to seeing two and being possesed by one twice!

Well, you would think when God cast Lucifer out of heaven he would not have allowed Lucifer to return and mingle with His angels and present himself before God right along with all the others. (Job 1:6) Even more strange, Lucifer and God engaged in conversation and then incredibly made a bet - at poor Job's expense, who was doing nothing wrong at all! (Job 1:8)

The bet? To see if Job would curse God to his face. As a result of this bet Job lost his children, house, health and all of his possessions! I would find it extremely disturbing (indeed alarming) if I thought this "God" of the Bible was the one in charge of everything! Let's see... some of his other attributes are anger, hate (Mal 1:3), jealousy, revenge, God of war, killer of people, condoner of adultery, forced marriage/rape... let's see...although he made us in his image, we are not allowed to do any of these things or he will throw us into a hell forever. And to think I wasted years believing in this ..*@#!

• Like 1

Well, you would think when God cast Lucifer out of heaven he would not have allowed Lucifer to return and mingle with His angels and present himself before God right along with all the others. (Job 1:6) Even more strange, Lucifer and God engaged in conversation and then incredibly made a bet - at poor Job's expense, who was doing nothing wrong at all! (Job 1:8)

The bet? To see if Job would curse God to his face. As a result of this bet Job lost his children, house, health and all of his possessions! I would find it extremely disturbing (indeed alarming) if I thought this "God" of the Bible was the one in charge of everything! Let's see... some of his other attributes are anger, hate (Mal 1:3), jealousy, revenge, God of war, killer of people, condoner of adultery, forced marriage/rape... let's see...although he made us in his image, we are not allowed to do any of these things or he will throw us into a hell forever. And to think I wasted years believing in this ..*@#!

I do not believe that Lucifer mingles with the angels. It is believe that Lucifer is sometimes still employed by God. God told Job when he pleaded why, that he would not understand for he is only human. Lucifer wanted Job to lose faith.

God is a god of love. He he gave to the world his only begotten son so that we would not be evil and wicked for all of eternity and thirst for all the things that only a most loving creator can give us - love, family, friends, worth, value, and happiness. Without him, it would be bettter off had we not been born!

Edited by srp

I do not believe that Lucifer mingles with the angels. It is believe that Lucifer is sometimes still employed by God. God told Job when he pleaded why, that he would not understand for he is only human. Lucifer wanted Job to lose faith.

God is a god of love. He he gave to the world his only begotten son so that we would not be evil and wicked for all of eternity and thirst for all the things that only a most loving creator can give us - love, family, friends, worth, value, and happiness. Without him, it would be bettter off had we not been born!

Your statements are contradictory. If you believe God is of love, why would you be punished by demons for sin? Why not just have sort of a 'burning bush' conversation with Him? I'm sure that would have been much more effective.

Why would God employ Lucifer if He is only of love?

You are running in circles.

• Like 1

Your statements are contradictory. If you believe God is of love, why would you be punished by demons for sin? Why not just have sort of a 'burning bush' conversation with Him? I'm sure that would have been much more effective.

Why would God employ Lucifer if He is only of love?

You are running in circles.

My temporal punishment was a call to receive gods' grace ( to begin my vocation as a child of God). Why would God employ Lucifer to test man? God said that we were only human and that we would not understand.

Mine is not a circle, but yours' could be a dead end.

My temporal punishment was a call to receive gods' grace ( to begin my vocation as a child of God). Why would God employ Lucifer to test man? God said that we were only human and that we would not understand.

Mine is not a circle, but yours' could be a dead end.

How Christian of you to say so when I am asking questions to understand.

With all due respect, it is why I noted Job 1:6 in my post. "..the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them."

Angels are called "the sons of God". Another mention is Gen.6:2: "the sons of God" - the account of the fallen angels and the Nephilim. The exact time of Job is unknown. The Hebrew Greek Key Study Bible says nowhere is the Law of Moses or the nation of Israel mentioned. Many believe Job lived at the same time as Abraham. I'm inclined to agree that this is not an account of Israel coming to a Levitical observance but rather it is an account of the angels (with Satan coming among them) gathering to present themselves to God.

God says he is a God of love, but he is also all the things I mentioned in my previous post. This is not "me" saying it - it is God's own admission. Everything I said can be found in the Bible. It might give a new perspective to study the Old Testament and not just the New, as most Christians are inclined to do.

Okay, God gave his only begotten son. How did he go about getting His son? It's really a moot point how He did it, He broke his own law by impregnating a man's wife (betrothed). Deut 22, to mention one example. And how about Deut 23:2 -- "No one of illegitimate birth shall enter the assembly of the LORD;" If Jesus was really the son of YHWH, he was illegitimate.