Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

true that eating Vegan helps you be psychic?

vegan psychic

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,340 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

Back in October is when I first started meditating. I incorporated it with a 2 week fast where I ate nothing but beans, rice, fruits, vegetables and nuts. I had no caffeine and no alcoholic beverages (nor any marijuana which is something I do, but not for long because after this batch is gone I am going to quit for a while because I think it aids in the development of schizophrenia if you already are prone to the brain malfunction / function that causes this)

anyway, so for that 2 week period I was having psychic dreams every night that came true and psychic meditations that came true... after this time passed and I went back to my regular dietary intake I never had any more psychic dreams etc... they may have been spiritual and meaningful, but not necessarily obviously psychic. Then in a few books I read how being "vegan" and abstaining from caffeine, drugs and alcohol can help develop psychic abilities. Not that I necessarily want to be "psychic", but it would be helpful to know. If our bodies are in their healthiest states and we receive clearer understanding through the psyche this means a lot! Just wondering if anyone out there has noticed a difference in their diet concerning these matters...?

Edited by SpiritWriter, 13 August 2012 - 05:52 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,914 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:08 AM

I don't know that if eating vegan will make you psychic but I do know if you eat Vegans it'll make you a cannibal.

#3    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

i hardly think that you could come to any conclusion about this based on a couple of weeks of what you refer to as fasting  (which incidentally means you don't eat, not that you only eat vegan foods)
i doubt what a person eats has anything to do with psychic abilities.

Edited by JGirl, 13 August 2012 - 08:21 AM.

#4    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

I'd say fish and seafood can lead to enhanced dreaming, that has been my experience anyway. I recall reading as story years ago about a chap in the UK who repeatedly dreamt the winners of horse races after eating a certain brand of tinned herrings. His success was spectacular, until the product suddenly disappeared off the shelves, alas substitute brands seemed not to have the same effect !

#5    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:01 AM

IIMHO it's a matter of moderation, if you eat a 2 pounder T-bone or sirloin daily, you will be having problems but a delicate balance of all sorts of food will definitely put you in harmony with your body.

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#6    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,759 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:04 AM

Long ago, when my children were much younger, I bought a winning scratch ticket (state lottery) right after my son threw up in the car (won $500.00). I have not concluded that vomiting causes winning scratch tickets though. What has happened here (to the OP) is coincidence IMO.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#7    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

the intoxication's mainly marijuana, coffee and alcohol prevent you from having dreams, going cold turkey made you more aware of your dreams as they seemed foreign as you might of not had natural sleep for a while and you were able to notice the psychic dreams you were already having but didnt know about.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#8    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

I don't think eating anything different can affect your ability to predict the future or what not.

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#9    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,755 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:20 AM

I think psychic ability needs to be proven before you can hypothesize on what improves it...

Posted Image

#10    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,512 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:30 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 13 August 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

I think psychic ability needs to be proven before you can hypothesize on what improves it...
It cant be proven to those who don't have it, how could i prove to you of a ten second glimpse of the future, when i don't know when its going to happen.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#11    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,340 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:17 PM

View PostJGirl, on 13 August 2012 - 08:21 AM, said:

i hardly think that you could come to any conclusion about this based on a couple of weeks of what you refer to as fasting  (which incidentally means you don't eat, not that you only eat vegan foods)
i doubt what a person eats has anything to do with psychic abilities.

you don't have to fast and not eat you can "fast" from certain things...

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#12    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,340 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

View PostEver Learning, on 13 August 2012 - 09:08 AM, said:

the intoxication's mainly marijuana, coffee and alcohol prevent you from having dreams, going cold turkey made you more aware of your dreams as they seemed foreign as you might of not had natural sleep for a while and you were able to notice the psychic dreams you were already having but didnt know about.

Yeah probably so. Especially coffee because I drink this every day. Thanks for your post :)

#13    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,340 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

View PostHabitat, on 13 August 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

I'd say fish and seafood can lead to enhanced dreaming, that has been my experience anyway. I recall reading as story years ago about a chap in the UK who repeatedly dreamt the winners of horse races after eating a certain brand of tinned herrings. His success was spectacular, until the product suddenly disappeared off the shelves, alas substitute brands seemed not to have the same effect !

lol! this is a crazy wold we live in, they had to take the psychic brand off the shelf! LOL

Edited by SpiritWriter, 13 August 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#14    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,064 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

If you don't eat your meat you can't have any premonitions... HOW can you have any premonitions if you don't eat your meat?

(those of you that know what that is, also read it in the voice from the song didn't ya?) ;)

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#15    sithninja

sithninja

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

• do or do not there is no try

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:57 PM

HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WTF HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING just eating some plants dont make you psychic

The sithlord

Also tagged with vegan, psychic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users